Timeisaclockoftheheart

Yeah, I can see how you need to find new ways to play with yourself as no one will play with you.

I choose to play with no one. You on the other hand would stick your dick in a sludgy broken sewage pipe if you were blue balling.

Sounds desperately gross to me.

Desperately gross is watching you daydream about the riches husband #3 is going to bestow on you as you daydream on the answer and ask thread. Yes I'm sure he'll give you an urban loft because of your uncanny intelligence, a place for you to use your mind to change the world (without actually having to give or contribute in any way).

I'll take being a chronic masturbator with one hairy leg any day over the mess that is your ginormous ego and mini pancake titties.

Desperately gross is watching you daydream about the riches husband #3 is going to bestow on you as you daydream on the answer and ask thread. Yes I'm sure he'll give you an urban loft because of your uncanny intelligence, a place for you to use your mind to change the world (without actually having to give or contribute in any way).

I'll take being a chronic masturbator with one hairy leg any day over the mess that is your ginormous ego and mini pancake titties.

You're high. And fat. And ugly. No one would touch you with a ten foot pole. That is why you masturbate. You have no other option.

Last edited:
You're high. And fat. And ugly. No one would touch you with a ten foot poll. That is why you masturbate. You have no other option.

I'm not high. I'm fit fat (low cholesterol and ideal blood pressure.) I'm ugly to some and pretty to others. I've only been around poles once (it's pole, not poll) at a whore house in Tijuana and a Brazilian hooker made me feel her shaved pussy so what you say is not true. I masturbate because it feels good. I have options, I just choose to go solo. Hand solo.

I'm not high. I'm fit fat (low cholesterol and ideal blood pressure.) I'm ugly to some and pretty to others. I've only been around poles once (it's pole, not poll) at a whore house in Tijuana and a Brazilian hooker made me feel her shaved pussy so what you say is not true. I masturbate because it feels good. I have options, I just choose to go solo. Hand solo.

Pole.

Yeah, whorehouse my ass.

You are disgusting!

Pole.

Yeah, whorehouse my ass.

You are disgusting!

Bar Adelita. I was driving, my friends wanted to go "party." I didn't know that meant dropping E and smoking a f***load of dope and getting blowjobs. I was up for getting out of town and spent the night in Bar Adelita while my friends picked their options to go upstairs. Other than the hookers I was the only girl in the house and this one sassy whore picked on me because she could tell I was shy and she shoved my hand down her panties, all I can say is it was stubbly and any man who went down there would get ball burn for sure. My closest friend got spooked because the Federali raided the bar across the street with machine guns and everything, so he and I just drank Tecates and watched pole dancers all night. He ran interference when his beyond wasted friend wanted me to watch him get a blowjob and I kept refusing, I was okay just watching the hookers dance. It was a weird night, we had breakfast in Oceanside and vowed not to tell the wives. Hanging out in the bathroom with the hookers was fascinating, that's where they cleaned up and shared stories, it was a very clean operation from the perspective of the ladies room.

Bar Adelita. I was driving, my friends wanted to go "party." I didn't know that meant dropping E and smoking a f***load of dope and getting blowjobs. I was up for getting out of town and spent the night in Bar Adelita while my friends picked their options to go upstairs. Other than the hookers I was the only girl in the house and this one sassy whore picked on me because she could tell I was shy and she shoved my hand down her panties, all I can say is it was stubbly and any man who went down there would get ball burn for sure. My closest friend got spooked because the Federali raided the bar across the street with machine guns and everything, so he and I just drank Tecates and watched pole dancers all night. He ran interference when his beyond wasted friend wanted me to watch him get a blowjob and I kept refusing, I was okay just watching the hookers dance. It was a weird night, we had breakfast in Oceanside and vowed not to tell the wives. Hanging out in the bathroom with the hookers was fascinating, that's where they cleaned up and shared stories, it was a very clean operation from the perspective of the ladies room.

She probably thought you were a dude. Was your hair short back then? When I said nobody would touch you, perhaps I should have specified... with the exclusion of a paid prostitute, that is. Your friends sound like real winners. Can't get BJs from their wives so they have to drive into Mexico and pay prostitutes. Must be real hotties as well. :rolleyes:

She probably thought you were a dude. Was your hair short back then? When I said nobody would touch you, perhaps I should have specified... with the exclusion of a paid prostitute, that is. Your friends sound like real winners. Can't get BJs from their wives so they have to drive into Mexico and pay prostitutes. Must be real hotties as well. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they're as disgusting and gross as I am.

That's what I thought.

I was exaggerating that part.

This happened when I had long hair, it was about five years ago I think. Maybe longer, like seven? I dunno. It was definitely before YEARS OF REFUSAL. :straightface:

Last edited:
Tags
catfish
Back
Top Bottom