To meat eat or not ot meat eat?

Should I go veggie?

• Total voters
You have got to be kidding me...

I voted for Only Pigs Eat Pigs, thank you!

LOL @ Buzzeta voting on a public poll :thumb:

This one I figured I would vote in. I have said I rarely vote in public polls. However this was the poll that if I said I voted in it would be well known how I voted.

That's rum in itself! What are you trying to say?

Well, you should re-think your posting then, I see you edited the first thread telling us to ignore it. It just seemed kinda pointless as it was and now with that edit, it just confirms my suspicions: let the meat-eaters eat their meat and the non meat-eaters enjoy their vegetables. No point in fussing over it forever. People will come around and start living more vegetable oriented lives in time, for the meantime, there seems to always be a reason around the corner to eat meat. See... my sister was a vegetarian for more than 10 years and she almost had a spontaneous abortion on her first pregnancy and the doctor told her she would have to eat lots of red meat or else the baby's life would be in extreme danger. After feeling sick for a real big while, she got used to it... then she got pregnant again and decided she would still eat meat but not as fiercely as others do. So... yeah, well... just telling tales.

Well, you should re-think your posting then, I see you edited the first thread telling us to ignore it. It just seemed kinda pointless as it was and now with that edit, it just confirms my suspicions: let the meat-eaters eat their meat and the non meat-eaters enjoy their vegetables. No point in fussing over it forever. People will come around and start living more vegetable oriented lives in time, for the meantime, there seems to always be a reason around the corner to eat meat. See... my sister was a vegetarian for more than 10 years and she almost had a spontaneous abortion on her first pregnancy and the doctor told her she would have to eat lots of red meat or else the baby's life would be in extreme danger. After feeling sick for a real big while, she got used to it... then she got pregnant again and decided she would still eat meat but not as fiercely as others do. So... yeah, well... just telling tales.

Well i just live on whims, you see!

I want to add that I am thankful that Nugz informed that the Phish shows were available for free download at livephish.com

Thanks pal !!

I want to add that I am thankful that Nugz informed that the Phish shows were available for free download at livephish.com

Thanks pal !!

omg, you are the biggest liar evar.

p.s. you should be watching the new episode of Family Guy right now, instead of making up lies about me. im cracking up dude.

Last edited:
omg, you are the biggest liar evar.

p.s. you should be watching the new episode of Family Guy right now, instead of making up lies about me. im cracking up dude.

Don't hide it...

I am between Rock of Love and Celebrity Apprentice.

In a shocking turn of events Rock of Love revealed during the babysitting challenge that many of the contestants are single moms who strip on weekends. (Example: Ashley, Taya, Brittanya and another one of the seven)

Don't hide it...

I am between Rock of Love and Celebrity Apprentice.

In a shocking turn of events Rock of Love revealed during the babysitting challenge that many of the contestants are single moms who strip on weekends. (Example: Ashley, Taya, Brittanya and another one of the seven)

I'm gonna put on Rock of Love after Family Guy. in this episode Peter turns gay. I gotta see if he turns straight again!

Ashley is nuts.

Officially HIJACKED

shes kinda my fav.

whats that new girl? shes hot.

What was the original topic of this thread?

Tags
baby seals <3 cheeseburger cows revenge! nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish
Back
Top Bottom