To meat eat or not ot meat eat?

Should I go veggie?

• Total voters
Re: Nugz Loves Phish!!!

im confused. :tears: i'll just drink more. :straightface:

First really big picture in the physical sense....

poster76036440.jpg

OK...the BIG picture to notice is....what????

Look above miss for the last motivational poster.... but look deeper to see what the really really big picture is.

oh, you are having way too much fun with this shit.

Oh totally
You have no idea...

You should scroll back and take a look at the title changes that you have allowed for the last twenty posts.

Nugz Loves Phish!!!

I picked up on the title changes; and thought that was VERY clever. But, I was looking for more....Is there more?

There is only as much as you want it to be.

There is only as much as you want it to be.

Oh no...I want more; but I don't see it.

I'm thinking something like, "what is the sound of one hand clapping?"

but, I can't see it...It's either not there, or you're just that good.

Maybe I should have a glass of wine.

Not that it matters, but Hitler wasn't vegetarian. He was suffering from digestive problems and therefore adopted a rather eccentric diet consisting mostly of cereal and raw vegetables. However, he wasn't averse to the occasional piece of poultry, game, bacon or a Bavarian sausage. His image as a non-smoking, vegetarian, ascetic "do-gooder" was a mere propaganda construct - fostered keenly by Joseph Goebbels.

Not that it matters, but Hitler wasn't vegetarian. He was suffering from digestive problems and therefore adopted a rather eccentric diet consisting mostly of cereal and raw vegetables. However, he wasn't averse to the occasional piece of poultry, game, bacon or a Bavarian sausage. His image as a non-smoking, vegetarian, ascetic "do-gooder" was a mere propaganda construct - fostered keenly by Joseph Goebbels.

Is that the same Goebbels who wrote in his diary that Hitler had some good points to make about vegetarianism, if that extracts not a fake, that is!

ignore this thread i was just on a whim!

You should definitely try it. I started a couple weeks ago and I'm finding it easy, but it is only a couple weeks. I've been cooking food from scratch mostly trying to get all the essentials in terms of nutrition. If you don't like it then you can always go back, just try eating more free range, organic food etc.
I always used the excuse that it was just convenient to eat meat, because both my mum and dad are meat eaters, but I've decided it's a shit excuse and started buying my own food and doing all my own cooking. It's quite a nice relief, feel like I'm doing something else for my else and it's nice trying out new vegetarian foods.

Just go for it.

I think that most people who eat animals just haven't been exposed to them in their lives.... this is why they see them as food products only, instead of of what they really are... living beings :love:

I doubt many would eat veal again after playing with a baby calf.. they're sooooo cuuuuuute <3333

I think that most people who eat animals just haven't been exposed to them in their lives.... this is why they see them as food products only, instead of of what they really are... living beings :love:

I doubt many would eat veal again after playing with a baby calf.. they're sooooo cuuuuuute <3333

I live near several farms and have to take detours in the spring because I see so many little lambs jumping about in the fields all new and pure white and I get sad about the fact they are bound for Morrisons or Tesco.:(

Tags
baby seals <3 cheeseburger cows revenge! nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish
Back
Top Bottom