To Morrissey

Re: Dear Morrissey

I truly do hope Morrissey and Marr do something together again. Although I hope it won't be to play Smiths-songs. Well, at least not just. They can do that as well, of course, but I really think they could still make some great new music together.

How about if they collaborate on a totally new song. Just like before. Words by Morrissey. Music by Marr. That would be such an incredible thing. Having said that, however, I personally think Morrissey should never reform the Smiths or do anything remotely similar to that. That would just be wrong.

Dear Morrissey,

It says a lot that I still love you after all this time.

Please come back to Britain!

Love
Valjean Morrissey

Dear Morrissey,

Stop calling me. It's over. Your shit is waiting in my living room for you to pick it up. And my living room I mean front yard. It's raining.

Oops,
Danielle

To Morrissey With Love (a way to talk to Morrissey)

We all love Morrissey and he is always there for us. We admire him and we know there is nobody else like him.. Wouldn't it be nice if he could personally see and hear everything good we have to say about him? It would. So, the page "To Morrissey with Love" is going to be about posting and showing your devotion to the man. Post videos you have made, poems, show your tattoos etc.. Express yourself to him as if he was looking at what you posted. Perhaps, if we get many people to like the page, I will look for a way to get the page sent to Morrissey so he can see what his most dedicated fans have to say. I can't do all this by myself. I need all of you to be with me on this. I want to make "To Morrissey with Love" the biggest Morrissey fanpage on the internet. Maybe later on we can get our own website. We aren't going to talk about him on the page. We are going to talk to him in hopes that one day we reach out to him..

Morrissey doesn't like Morrissey-Solo.. Even though we all come on here to discuss his latest news and talk about him. I highly doubt he enjoys some of what you guys have to say..

I'm pretty sure some of you will have some awful things to say to me. Which is why Morrissey doesn't like this site..

For those of you who are willing to accept this offer, I thank you

http://www.facebook.com/pages/To-Morrissey-with-Love/141960635876859?ref=nf

Re: To Morrissey With Love (a way to talk to Morrissey)

hiya! i am in the process of putting together a book under the exact same pretense...... i wanted a way to demonstrate to morrissey (and everyone) how much he means to us, and i also thought it would be a good way to meet other fans. maybe we could work together ?? i'm currently in the process of looking for submissions and people to feature, and also working on getting a kickstarter page going to hopefully raise some money for publishing costs.... :) let me know if you're interested in maybe collaborating, at least some sort of cross-promotional thing..?

hiya! i am in the process of putting together a book under the exact same pretense...... i wanted a way to demonstrate to morrissey (and everyone) how much he means to us, and i also thought it would be a good way to meet other fans. maybe we could work together ?? i'm currently in the process of looking for submissions and people to feature, and also working on getting a kickstarter page going to hopefully raise some money for publishing costs.... :) let me know if you're interested in maybe collaborating, at least some sort of cross-promotional thing..?

I am interested.. you can email me

[email protected]

will do! in the meantime, i 'liked' your page :) great idea!

I wonder if Morrissey ever spots one of these obsessive mentalist fans approaching him and thinks, "Dear God, here we f***ing go again... Deep breath... They're sad individuals, go easy on them!"

This is exactly why this website sucks because of people like you..

You know sometimes, I want to say really offensive things on here just so I can be banned forever..

This is exactly why this website sucks because of people like you..

You know sometimes, I want to say really offensive things on here just so I can be banned forever..

This website sucks SO MUCH you don't want to be banned from it. Makes perfect sense...

I wonder if Morrissey ever spots one of these obsessive mentalist fans approaching him and thinks, "Dear God, here we f***ing go again... Deep breath... They're sad individuals, go easy on them!"

Except he was a bit of an obsessive mentalist fan himself as a lad, so I think he's got a bit of sympathy. And he'd rather be just blindly loved. Besides, being stalked on facebook when you're not even ON facebook can't be that annoying....

We all love Morrissey and he is always there for us. We admire him and we know there is nobody else like him.. Wouldn't it be nice if he could personally see and hear everything good we have to say about him? It would. So, the page "To Morrissey with Love" is going to be about posting and showing your devotion to the man. Post videos you have made, poems, show your tattoos etc.. Express yourself to him as if he was looking at what you posted. Perhaps, if we get many people to like the page, I will look for a way to get the page sent to Morrissey so he can see what his most dedicated fans have to say. I can't do all this by myself. I need all of you to be with me on this. I want to make "To Morrissey with Love" the biggest Morrissey fanpage on the internet. Maybe later on we can get our own website. We aren't going to talk about him on the page. We are going to talk to him in hopes that one day we reach out to him..

Morrissey doesn't like Morrissey-Solo.. Even though we all come on here to discuss his latest news and talk about him. I highly doubt he enjoys some of what you guys have to say..

I'm pretty sure some of you will have some awful things to say to me. Which is why Morrissey doesn't like this site..

For those of you who are willing to accept this offer, I thank you

http://www.facebook.com/pages/To-Morrissey-with-Love/141960635876859?ref=nf

:sick:

(BTW - Always there for us? He's never around when I need a lift to the shops...)

I don't know how you guys are even Moz fans. You guys should be on a Metallica forum

So no Joyce or Rourke?

They were a pretty solid band after all.

Actually, now that I think of it, if they do make new music, don't invite the bassist and drummer...

Get Glen Matlock and Paul Cook into the loop instead. ;-)

Tags
marr morrissey reformation reformed smiths
Back
Top Bottom