To the kind fans in the Pit at the Mann in Philly

alma matters

I wanted to take a second to acknowledge some of the wonderful fans present last night in the Mann Center's pit.

I drove from Pittsburgh by myself for the concert and was basically alone. I was worried I wouldn't have as much fun that way, but I wound up having an amazing night I will never forget. I met some great people in the pit, and I wanted to take some time to thank them for helping me get my hand held twice and getting on stage during HSIN.

I am the girl in the black cropped pants, and low cut tunic with the bow in the back, chin length brownish highlighted hair on the right side. If any of you kind people are here on solo, reveal yourself!

I think I met you in the parking lot :) You were hanging out with a bunch of guys!

The PIT was absolutely amazing and crazy!!!! What an incredible experience. Morrissey gave me the microphone at one point - and I got to grab him a couple of times. It was remarkable!!!!!!!

I wasn't there, but I'm not surprised you had a great time- I've found Morrissey fans to be really wonderful, kind, intelligent, and fun people. I only got to see five shows, but I've learned that Morrissey should be very proud of his "Irregular Regulars"-- they are exceptional people.

I was at the show and I was in box b13. My first time seeing Morrissey. A very different concert experience. And while I understand that people want to touch him because his words speak to them, At the same time he's just a man whose body basically functions like the rest of us. And I saw where a couple fans who got up there would have killed him if they had a chance, Pulling on him like that.

So anyway the man is a really good singer and the sound was great. Cool band as well.

I was very impressed.

I wanted to take a second to acknowledge some of the wonderful fans present last night in the Mann Center's pit.

I drove from Pittsburgh by myself for the concert and was basically alone. I was worried I wouldn't have as much fun that way, but I wound up having an amazing night I will never forget. I met some great people in the pit, and I wanted to take some time to thank them for helping me get my hand held twice and getting on stage during HSIN.

I am the girl in the black cropped pants, and low cut tunic with the bow in the back, chin length brownish highlighted hair on the right side. If any of you kind people are here on solo, reveal yourself!
This might be a weird question but...
Did your shoes fall off? And were u in chicago in nov? If so, you know who this is.

This might be a weird question but...
Did your shoes fall off? And were u in chicago in nov? If so, you know who this is.

Heeheee. That's her!

I was in Chicago too. I wonder if we met.

I don't know if we've met before but I know alma matters eye an my foot have met in chicago.

Frankly, Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again so much for helping me get on stage. I will never forget this night.

Alma...
I owed you! The pleasure is all mine. Whenever we are at the same show you will always have my hand. Hope you had a safe trip back. I do apologize again.

Burnedmind...
Yes I'm guessing that would probably be me. I didn't hit you as well did I? If so, I do sincerely apologize.

Well I'm on the way back home from the last show of the tour at borgata. Sad but just crossing my fingers for some dates in the fall. Time to nap.

I finally got back home, had a long train ride to Cleveland. Yes the pit was insane no place I'd rather be then right in front of the stage. It was such amazing show. Worth the trip back to Philly.

I finally got back home, had a long train ride to Cleveland. Yes the pit was insane no place I'd rather be then right in front of the stage. It was such amazing show. Worth the trip back to Philly.

I was one of those crazies who rushed the pit during the 4th or 5th song, i was right up front and that was my douchebag ex b/f who was in the suit and got up on stage.

I saw you there, wanted to say hello, but had to head back for the bus to get back to my friends place. I knew everyone was going to run up front, was very easy to do. There were many drunken idiots up front. That one anoying guy that kept shouting crap and some crazy lady who kept touching me.

I saw you there, wanted to say hello, but had to head back for the bus to get back to my friends place. I knew everyone was going to run up front, was very easy to do. There were many drunken idiots up front. That one anoying guy that kept shouting crap and some crazy lady who kept touching me.

oh i didnt see you! but i was looking! ...when i wasnt babysitting my ex. haha. it was a good show, but i actually had a much better time in AC. either way the past couple nights have been CRAZY. but im so happy i finally got to see him.

yeah rushing the pit was cool, i somehow managed to not spill my beer! haha

I'm so glad these shows actually happened and you got the chance to see him. I'm really happy for you. I remember that guy getting onstage. Did alot of people make it onstage in AC?

I'm so glad these shows actually happened and you got the chance to see him. I'm really happy for you. I remember that guy getting onstage. Did alot of people make it onstage in AC?

thanks! im happy you got to make it back all the way from Cleveland!

a few people made it onstage in AC but there was a barrier and a big gap between the stage and the fence, so its a miracle anyone did. one girl made it cuz Moz tried his damndest to pull her up and she kissed him and it was sweetest thing ever. she hopped off stage and ran over to where i was standing and I gave her a huge hug. never seen her before in my life, but i was so happy for her. she was about to burst into tears.

Morrissey brings peeps together! :)

There now you see, people can actually got a Moz show and not worry about some whackjob ruining it for them by being a stupid f***. I'm glad you had a good time @ the show babydoll, and I think I've seen you too. This is what's supposed to happen when you go to a Moz show, not some of the clusterf***s I've seen. Looks as if: No one got injured, no one was a nuttsack and did something to ruin the show.

Good job Philly!!!

Back
Top Bottom