Morrissey Central "TO WHERE MOTHER NATURE MAKES THEIR BED" (September 20, 2021)

27615_uifcjb.jpg

Jimmy Greaves 1940 - 2021

PA-485197_ssbewj.jpg
player_stjohn_pxrz3f.jpg

Ian St John 1938 - 2021

(Ian died in March of this year).
Regards,
FWD.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
I wonder if Mozzer follows football. I don't think he's ever, really. If he did, he'd probably be a red (and he's mentioned seeing them at Old Trafford as a youngster), so I'm kind of glad he doesn't and hasn't.

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
I wonder if Mozzer follows football. I don't think he's ever, really. If he did, he'd probably be a red (and he's mentioned seeing them at Old Trafford as a youngster), so I'm kind of glad he doesn't and hasn't.
And he wrote about the Munich air crash

R

Richard the IV

Proper footballer. Shame he played for Spurs and Chelsea. Won the Italian title too with Milan.

Janice

He has been to watch United at old Trafford but, he’s also been to watch their main rivals (Liverpool) a few times in london at QPR and Chelsea IIRC
OT was only a mile walk from his former KR home. Even his current U.K. residence, it’s a couple of stops on on the metro

Gregor Samsa

He has been to watch United at old Trafford but, he’s also been to watch their main rivals (Liverpool) a few times in london at QPR and Chelsea IIRC
OT was only a mile walk from his former KR home. Even his current U.K. residence, it’s a couple of stops on on the metro
Current UK residence?

Gregor Samsa

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
What about boycie

gordyboy9

rip roaring,free scoring,never boring, celtic.
saint and greavesy was the only football show on tv in those days,it had a bit of everything,two great characters.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom