Morrissey Central "TO WHERE MOTHER NATURE MAKES THEIR BED" (September 20, 2021)

27615_uifcjb.jpg

Jimmy Greaves 1940 - 2021

PA-485197_ssbewj.jpg
player_stjohn_pxrz3f.jpg

Ian St John 1938 - 2021

(Ian died in March of this year).
Regards,
FWD.

I wonder if Mozzer follows football. I don't think he's ever, really. If he did, he'd probably be a red (and he's mentioned seeing them at Old Trafford as a youngster), so I'm kind of glad he doesn't and hasn't.

I wonder if Mozzer follows football. I don't think he's ever, really. If he did, he'd probably be a red (and he's mentioned seeing them at Old Trafford as a youngster), so I'm kind of glad he doesn't and hasn't.
And he wrote about the Munich air crash

Proper footballer. Shame he played for Spurs and Chelsea. Won the Italian title too with Milan.

He’s a Manchester United fan...So he doesn’t follow football

He has been to watch United at old Trafford but, he’s also been to watch their main rivals (Liverpool) a few times in london at QPR and Chelsea IIRC
OT was only a mile walk from his former KR home. Even his current U.K. residence, it’s a couple of stops on on the metro

He has been to watch United at old Trafford but, he’s also been to watch their main rivals (Liverpool) a few times in london at QPR and Chelsea IIRC
OT was only a mile walk from his former KR home. Even his current U.K. residence, it’s a couple of stops on on the metro
Current UK residence?

What about boycie

saint and greavesy was the only football show on tv in those days,it had a bit of everything,two great characters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom