Tobias on IANADOAC

Not so much impressed as baffled. He appears to have written the two best songs on there: River Clean and Hurling Days. In fact, the best songs Morrissey has released by a country mile for some time, as far as I am concerned, plus a couple of others that aren't bad at all. I wish he would stop it because it's very confusing. Is it possible he has a ghost writer?? :unsure:

Sack the person who just wrote a bunch of songs I love? No....no..

In this Global Pandemic world we are living in I can draw comfort from that voice that only "The Moz" can produce. I am listening over and over to IANADOAC and I love it more every time that I listen to it. Viva The Mozzer........

In this Global Pandemic world we are living in I can draw comfort from that voice that only "The Moz" can produce. I am listening over and over to IANADOAC and I love it more every time that I listen to it. Viva The Mozzer........

When the dust of criticism finally comes to rest, and the haters here have had their say.. It’s THAT VOICE that will remain.

And that is all that really matters.

VIVA MOZ !!!

VIVA IANADOAC !!!

:thumb: :cool:

I think Jesse has generally gotten better as each album comes along. He is certainly writing more interesting songs than back in 2006 or so. Still wouldn't exactly call him amazing or anything. But I think on the whole his songs on 'Dog' have been my favourite and he's probably my favourite of Morrissey's current song writing partners (if we are talking 'present time' and not taking Boz's earlier work into consideration). If Jesse's songs remained at the current level and Morrissey found some other song-writing partners which pushed Jesse's songs to the least best on the album then that'd be great. Either way, he's improving.

No. He is terrible. In many ways.

They asked what you think of Jesse, not yourself.

I love all the Jesse songs on this album. And he´s got a special mention in Knockabout world, or at least his handsome mexican teeth :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom