Morrissey Central "TODAY: BRITISH POLICE SUPPORT AND ASSIST ANIMAL TORTURE" (July 27, 2020)

Do you really think these bastards care about anything unless it connected with the brown folk? Ridiculous racism posturing as caring for the animals.

As if you give a shit about any of this so long as its about having a dig at Morrissey. If Morrissey said water was wet you'd dispute it.

GOOD POST BY MOZ and ANNE MARIE OVER THE HALAL SLAUGHTER of the POOR CREATURES.:thumb:

No I wouldn't say political support - just posting her would get flack so they could have posted any of her videos.

Unless that's an FB animal rights group - then that might be the link between them. He found out about her through something & it's probably veganism or animals.
Morrissey, proud racist.

No I wouldn't say political support - just posting her would get flack so they could have posted any of her videos.

Unless that's an FB animal rights group - then that might be the link between them. He found out about her through something & it's probably veganism or animals.
He's shining the spotlight, clearly, upon a vile racist party that he wants to put his name firmly behind.

We’re talking about Morrissey here.

Animal rights is always on his radar,
and his fascination for strong women
that stand their ground was probably informed not only by the women in his life while he was growing up, but also by his interest in feminism from the 70’s which helped shape who he is today and most likely explains his gravitation towards an individual like AMW.
He thinks England should be for white English people.
Hates Pakistani people, Chinese, migrant boats with migrant potential votes onboard. Very proudly wore a FOR BRITAIN pin to worldwide viewers.
He doesn't want you trying to dumb down his plain as day views.

FAKE NEWS.
I don’t give a shit who is behind this message.

Any risk assessment will tell you, no matter how thick you are.
If you stand/step in front of a moving HGV there is a very good chance of injury or even death.

Nothing whatsoever to do with the British Police who do a fantastic job under very difficult circumstances.

🇬🇧 :knife:

We’re talking about Morrissey here.

Animal rights is always on his radar,
and his fascination for strong women
that stand their ground was probably informed not only by the women in his life while he was growing up, but also by his interest in feminism from the 70’s which helped shape who he is today and most likely explains his gravitation towards an individual like AMW.
Unfortunately, there was no talk of feminism, strong women or animal rights in his published support for this ghastly political party. All we got was knee-jerk, reactionary crap about keeping our streets 'safe' and a nauseating invocation of the 'bulldog spirit' so beloved of violent, far-right extremists. Truly sickening stuff and for which he has paid the highest of prices i.e. mass desertion of the fan-base and a withdrawal of support from the whole indie world that has sustained him over the decades.

But there are so many other ways that Morrissey could express support for animal rights that don't involve his being associated with an Islamophobic racist.

Present evidence to back up that claim to the electoral commission and if your evidence is accepted her and her party would be banned from standing and probably proscribed.
Did you do something today to try to make the world a better place? Clearly AMW did.

Morrissey, proud racist.
He's shining the spotlight, clearly, upon a vile racist party that he wants to put his name firmly behind.
Hates Pakistani people, Chinese, migrant boats with migrant potential votes onboard. Very proudly wore a FOR BRITAIN pin to worldwide viewers.
Hey well done IP Hash: 18abe2dbb1, 3 posts from you within the space of a few minutes...there's dedication for ya...but we heard you the first time.

He hasn't said that - so you may as well accuse him of dumbing down the views you want him to have.

Central shares one of Anne Marie Water's vlogs today regarding what appears to be a live animal transportation protest.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey is a very public and proud supporter of For Britain the far right political party.
What a nasty out of touch thing to do, shame on him.

Present evidence to back up that claim to the electoral commission and if your evidence is accepted her and her party would be banned from standing and probably proscribed.
Did you do something today to try to make the world a better place? Clearly AMW did.
IDGAF about her tuppenny-ha'penny party which is never going to trouble the returning officers at any election. Yes, I did something today that made the world a better place. And it wasn't wanking around on Youtube with badly filmed phone videos.

I love Morrissey, as ever, but i can see how he operates sometimes. He hates 'authority' but he's not too bothered when the bouncers step in if there's a chance he could be deluged by fans at concerts. He makes mock protests 'leave the fans alone' but what would he do without the bouncers? It would be a free for all. He sees things in black and white, which is his strength and makes him unique as an artist, but also makes him slightly annoying as a person. I'll love him again tomorrow, like Boy George,and it's not my place to take umbrage with him - I don't own him and I'm not going to chuck all his records in the bin. I still want him to prosper and be happy.
Not true at all.

I don’t know how many shows you’ve been to and have been up front especially in the 90’s, but there is a difference between a bouncer doing their job to help people when needed and unnecessary brute force.

Last edited:
I love Morrissey, as ever, but i can see how he operates sometimes. He hates 'authority' but he's not too bothered when the bouncers step in if there's a chance he could be deluged by fans at concerts. He makes mock protests 'leave the fans alone' but what would he do without the bouncers? It would be a free for all. He sees things in black and white, which is his strength and makes him unique as an artist, but also makes him slightly annoying as a person. I'll love him again tomorrow, like Boy George,and it's not my place to take umbrage with him - I don't own him and I'm not going to chuck all his records in the bin. I still want him to prosper and be happy.

You're linking things together which are not related. Any famous artist in public needs a bit of protection at times. What has that got to do with wanting to stop cruelty to animals?

IDGAF about her tuppenny-ha'penny party which is never going to trouble the returning officers at any election. Yes, I did something today that made the world a better place. And it wasn't wanking around on Youtube with badly filmed phone videos.

oh, they were badly filmed phone videos - I see now, what a sad bitch...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom