Tom Chaplin (of Keane) covers 'Please, Please, Please...' live (Manchester, 2017)

AB497AFA-07E6-4207-9E73-B66CA7BA625B.gif

Really beautiful. I've always liked Keane, the first two albums are excellent, the others not quite as strong, but still had some great moments. Have a listen to 'The Starting Line', one of their best imo.

Utter f***ing nonsense. It was nothing at all to to do with pluggers or Sanctuary, idiotic racist clown. Top tip - try checking your facts before making an utter dick of yourself time and time again.
What and f*** with his magic formula? Facts aren't going to work for Uncle Skim milk.

I1m looking forward to Tom Chaplim singing Queen, already recorded for BBC2. Probably the best voice (and voice control, obviously) of his generation.

Apparently they are back together recording a new album? Is it any wonder is one of my favourites, got a fab voice and they look so young in this video.

Great song. This brings me painful memories because back then when Under The Iron Sea came out I used to listen to it all the time. I can't imagine Keane singing The Queen Is Dead.

Hello. There must be something very powerful about WDYFOFY as Chaplin made a rendition and The Killers made theirs as well. It speaks very deeply inside the heart of the musicians, about people you have to contact/stay in touch when you are thrown into the dark world of the music industry.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom