Morrissey Central TONIGHT, AT 8.PM (April 27, 2020)

"TONIGHT, AT 8.PM, LET'S ALL STAND AT OUR GATES AND CLAP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO EAT ANIMALS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVING THE WORLD". Morrissey.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell...nd-the-animal-kingdom-when-truth-is-unpopular

Related item:

[QUOTE = "Anónimo, publicación: 1987284310"]
Morrissey publica con orgullo todas esas cosas groseras e infantiles. Eso te muestra algo de sus pensamientos internos.
El tiene 60 años.
[/CITAR]
Yes !!! El es un niño de 60!!! Esas cosas son las que más me gustan de el!!!!!

I SEE that at 20in the United Kingdom people come out to applaud the NHS ,i see it because an Argentine journalist who lives in England for years transmits for a news program from my country they put it on the air just at 8 pm,he is name is Cristian Martin, the he reports on everything that happens there ,he even went to the University of Oxford and did a report to one of the scientists who leads the team that works to create the new vaccine.
Here in Argentina they also applaud at 9 pm health personnel,but here the doctors pay badly and are not delivering adequate protection material,many of these are imported from the filthy chinese ,tomarrow there will be "tole- tole", that means protest,mess since all the personnel of the Health will come to the door of Public Hospitals to ask for supplies ,this is the reality of the 3rd world,this is happening in all the worlds in the first world too.
MOZ is in the England it seems because he asks them to go out to appaud at 8pm!!!??.
I am looking forward to seeing Moz applauding those who do not eat meat ,since many diseases originate from the consumption of live and dead animals ,Moz should compose a new song ,that talks about it as it did with THE SMITHS ,FOR MY MEAT IS MURDER IS AN ANTHEM!!!!
VIVA MOZ!!! ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤:tiphat:

"TONIGHT, AT 8.PM, LET'S ALL STAND AT OUR GATES AND CLAP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO EAT ANIMALS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVING THE WORLD". Morrissey.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell...nd-the-animal-kingdom-when-truth-is-unpopular

Related item:
I'm a "frontline" worker and a vegan. I'm in work tonight so I'll go out t the gates and clap for myself, shall I? I have been amused and bemused in turn by the "frontline workers are heroes" carryon. I go to work as I still have a job and bills to pay, end of story.
I think Morrissey is making a good point though and kudos to CarlilseBaz for taking the next step towards spiritual enlightenment.
Melted Sheezly on toast with vegan worcester sauce Mmmm.
The planet is ascending, you might as well go with it.

Related item:

Every single time that a comment of his gets posted on Central, I wonder why the f*** I'm a fan.

Whenever something is happening, Morrissey just has to comment on it by linking it to himself.

Yes Morrissey. You are a hero. By just sitting there, doing nothing, you are the hero.

"And what do you do
Well you just sit there"

- Why don't you find out for yourself (hero)

i work for the NHS and i would rather my colleagues were given, you know, PPE to fight this. But i suppose the singer from the smiths clapping from either his LA hotel or his Swiss condo will help, too.

Thought that was when he asked for an apology due to them replicating the NME piece? I'm interested in Neraks comments re: sued the press multiple times as I wasn't aware he had?
I remember proceedings against Select magazine in the mid 90s and against the NME c.2006. Both of those were ended by printed apologies.

Frankly, he should’ve sued himself for agreeing to do those 2004 & 2006 NME interviews. It’s the most defaming thing he’s ever done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoyed that the NHS are being heaped with praise, could it be Morrissey is having a jealous meltdown in this attempt to steer praise onto those who don't eat meat - himself in particular.
Must be painful that Captain Tom is at number one, as he tries to drum up support for an old lame song of his that he is wanting to flog as an anthem of our time.
What a daft arse.

i work for the NHS and i would rather my colleagues were given, you know, PPE to fight this. But i suppose the singer from the smiths clapping from either his LA hotel or his Swiss condo will help, too.

Are the two competing. Is his clapping for animals from his condo somehow mean he won’t be giving that Ppe. Is he a bad man for talking about animals instead ppe like he’s suppose to do

he's a bad man but the animal rights stuff is pretty low down the list

I reckon that's 8:00PM Pacific Time, which would be the California Son's time. He still lives in LA dumbshits and was born there delusional sociopaths. He made the mistake in that foreign production movie that showed his old house in West Hollywood and his life in LA, because after the movie every f***ing foreigner Brittish loonie started sleeping in the trash cans at the bottom of the driveway at his old house waiting for him every morning when he would go get coffee. Do you think he is going to even disclose the state he lives in now for his safety...well I reckon he couldn't even stop himself from putting out a self titled album called CALIFORNIA Son. You people are the list of the lost sod c*** tit off arse chipper curry innn n nnn nnnnnn n n it.

Are they clapping in other countries?

Here (Argentina) there is a somehow massive clapping every day at 9 pm as to support the doctors who are working at the hospitals. It's truly huge.

At some given point other people saw that it was huge and added different causes... I.e, we had for a short time a clapping that was a protest asking for a reduction of the salaries of all the politicians (at 8 pm if I am not wrong).

Others invented a clapping at 7 pm (I may be wrong) as to protest against those who don't stay at home and spend the day with a shopping bag outside, pretending that they are on the way to the supermarket all day long.

Then there were others who invented another clapping as to support the women who may be facing a situation of domestic violence (I can't remember which one was the hour to clap)

Then there were clappings to support the right to abort, but others decided to clap in a "pro life" crusade.

At some given point it became so confusing that nobody knew which one was the cause of each moment of clapping and all the clappings disappeared, except for the first one.... 9 pm as to support the doctors (which is still kept).

The other ones failed because of the confusion and the fact that sometimes we had people clapping because of 10 different causes all at once.

Well, the thing is, if , say, Benedict Cumberbatch asked to run around the vegetable patch 10000 times at 4 A.M in support of veganism wearing nothing but a carrot, my answer would be yes. And I'm not even a vegan.

Same with Joaquin Phoenix, Peter Dinklage...

Luckily, Morrissey always puts the Cause first, so he won't be upset if in his case the answer is *puts back on ignore*.

Good luck with the clapping tho! Reminds me of a James album for some reason...

:D

We all know he lives full time in hotels, I imagine him with lock down he's in some travel lodge off the M6 self isolating due to his pre existing conditions on his lonesome.

Here (Argentina) there is a somehow massive clapping every day at 9 pm as to support the doctors who are working at the hospitals. It's truly huge.

At some given point other people saw that it was huge and added different causes... I.e, we had for a short time a clapping that was a protest asking for a reduction of the salaries of all the politicians (at 8 pm if I am not wrong).

Others invented a clapping at 7 pm (I may be wrong) as to protest against those who don't stay at home and spend the day with a shopping bag outside, pretending that they are on the way to the supermarket all day long.

Then there were others who invented another clapping as to support the women who may be facing a situation of domestic violence (I can't remember which one was the hour to clap)

Then there were clappings to support the right to abort, but others decided to clap in a "pro life" crusade.

At some given point it became so confusing that nobody knew which one was the cause of each moment of clapping and all the clappings disappeared, except for the first one.... 9 pm as to support the doctors (which is still kept).

The other ones failed because of the confusion and the fact that sometimes we had people clapping because of 10 different causes all at once.
OH My do you know that you are from Argentina????

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom