Tony Fletcher (author of A Light That Never Goes Out) recommends black music, but...

Excerpt:

The Smiths? There’s more blackness in the music than you might initially perceive. Read about it. Search it out. And then boycott Morrissey’s music because he’s turned into your horrible racist grandfather. Seriously, stop apologizing for the guy and stop listening to his recent music. He’s an embarrassment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite enjoyed Fletcher's book at the time, but now my copy has been binned.
You know I for whatever reason never bought that book and I buy all books Moz related, so now Fletch has revealed he's an idiot it's looking like it was money saved.

“The Smiths? There’s more blackness in the music than you might initially perceive. Read about it. Search it out.”

Take any rock or pop song, read about it, search it out and you’ll most likely find that somewhere down the line black music will be its source.

Even Morrissey’s solo music. :fearscream:
Blacks aren't the only source of music

You bring this quote up every thread. Do you work for the BBC? I think it struck a nerve in you because you hate that Morrissey is right and you know it
No I don't bring this quote up every thread. Yes I work for the BBC. No it didn't strike a nerve but it is a very useful bit of shorthand to show Morrissey up for the hypocrite he so clearly is. Morrissey is sometimes right but not very often. Now, back to the fields with you, Bubba.

No I don't bring this quote up every thread. Yes I work for the BBC. No it didn't strike a nerve but it is a very useful bit of shorthand to show Morrissey up for the hypocrite he so clearly is. Morrissey is sometimes right but not very often. Now, back to the fields with you, Bubba.
Back to the fields? I didn't realise you were pro slavery

That's hilarious that you work for BBC though. All your nonsense rants against Morrissey's stance on the media make sense now. You guys still covering for pedos like the good ol days?

Have the BBC taken down paedophile Eric Gills statue of a man holding a naked child which is over their front door? Sums them up really.

Back to the fields? I didn't realise you were pro slavery

That's hilarious that you work for BBC though. All your nonsense rants against Morrissey's stance on the media make sense now. You guys still covering for pedos like the good ol days?
Yes, that's my job at the BBC - I cover for the 'pedos.'
I'm not sure why you associate fields with slavery though. That's an interesting insight into what laughably passes for your brain. How's the corn coming, Bubba?

Yes, that's my job at the BBC - I cover for the 'pedos.'
I'm not sure why you associate fields with slavery though. That's an interesting insight into what laughably passes for your brain. How's the corn coming, Bubba?
So you're a lonely bitter woman that gives her energy and time to the BBC, helping them to propagate lies. Such a sad, shitty life
And yup BBC supports pedophilia, never ending wars etc. You work for evil

So you're a lonely bitter woman that gives her energy and time to the BBC, helping them to propagate lies. Such a sad, shitty life
And yup BBC supports pedophilia, never ending wars etc. You work for evil
I don't spend all my working life covering for 'pedos.' The rest of the time, I'm in charge of managing all the Bolshies, Leninists, Marxists etc that infest the BBC. I'm hoping to get a promotion soon to the job of promoting never-ending wars etc.
I hope the melon crop is good this year, Bubba.

I don't spend all my working life covering for 'pedos.' The rest of the time, I'm in charge of managing all the Bolshies, Leninists, Marxists etc that infest the BBC. I'm hoping to get a promotion soon to the job of promoting never-ending wars etc.
I hope the melon crop is good this year, Bubba.
Well make sure you wear kneepads so you don't hurt yourself. BBC is a shitty corporation with lonely unwanted woman pushing their fake news

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom