Morrissey Central "Tony Garnett" (January 13, 2020)

TONY GARNETT, Dies
12 January 2020

images-2_vxialm.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tony-garnett

The image used on Central appears to be from an episode of The Edgar Wallace Mysteries ('Incident At Midnight' - 1963).

He died aged 83 and was known for acting then TV and film production. Particularly noted for his work with Ken Loach (he helped with the Kes screenplay & production - a personal favourite).
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey’s hangers-on and new crop of illiterate millennials are a glorious reflection of all that’s wrong with humanity. So dearly devoted that they’ll take any shit they’re smeared with and spin it as a Nutella massage. It’s lovely, really. Never dreamed it would come to this.

Will you die for him?

Don’t go halfway, people. Get ALL-IN and do something passionate before grandpa takes his dirt nap. Lol!

I think he is more comfortable with dead people, animals and objects than he is with living humans.
YES! He’s a narcissist with psychopathic leanings, who’s propped up by fawning sycophants, who devote their entire existence to unraveling the mysteries behind his now trite, pablumesque fruit-cakery. ...and buy self-autographed Bowie albums from his convenience store.

Give yourselves a pat on the back. You’ll stay the course and go down with the ship!

LOL no wonder Moz banned you from the tour.
“Banned you from the tour.”

What the absolute f*** are you on about. Melvis ain’t banning a paying customer from anything. The clown autographs and sells other people’s albums in his tuck-shop. He just tried to sell a whole album of other people’s music and pass it off as art. That went well. Lol!

Fak Arf, chump. You’re flopping and farting like an octopus with no limbs. ...still trying to squirt when the ink has run long dry

...just like Melvis.

You're sure whose family would mention what? You think David Bowie's family cares what Morrissey didn't say?

It doesn't matter why they don't care, I was saying if the signed albums bothered them, they'd say, which they didn't.

YES! He’s a narcissist with psychopathic leanings, who’s propped up by fawning sycophants, who devote their entire existence to unraveling the mysteries behind his now trite, pablumesque fruit-cakery. ...and buy self-autographed Bowie albums from his convenience store.

Give yourselves a pat on the back. You’ll stay the course and go down with the ship!

You're still on the ship, banging on about the mysteries of his psychology & lifestyle.

Morrissey’s hangers-on and new crop of illiterate millennials are a glorious reflection of all that’s wrong with humanity. So dearly devoted that they’ll take any shit they’re smeared with and spin it as a Nutella massage. It’s lovely, really. Never dreamed it would come to this.

Will you die for him?

Don’t go halfway, people. Get ALL-IN and do something passionate before grandpa takes his dirt nap. Lol!

You constantly posting on a fan site about someone you apparently hate is everything that's wrong with humanity.

You really should move on & get a new obsession.

he signed a Bowie album which he bought. Not many Bowie albums are bought these days.

Even right now, four years after Bowie's death, his Legacy (The Very Best of) is at #50 in the UK album charts, with 156 chart weeks under its belt. When was the last time Morrissey was in the album top 75? Four weeks after California Son came out?

“Banned you from the tour.”

What the absolute f*** are you on about. Melvis ain’t banning a paying customer from anything. The clown autographs and sells other people’s albums in his tuck-shop. He just tried to sell a whole album of other people’s music and pass it off as art. That went well. Lol!

Fak Arf, chump. You’re flopping and farting like an octopus with no limbs. ...still trying to squirt when the ink has run long dry

...just like Melvis.

I was banned. Lol. I’m probably not still banned though. Haven’t even tried or wanted to go to a show in close to a decade.

Even right now, four years after Bowie's death, his Legacy (The Very Best of) is at #50 in the UK album charts, with 156 chart weeks under its belt. When was the last time Morrissey was in the album top 75? Four weeks after California Son came out?
how can this be measured if M is still alive. I lived through bowies whole career,he had a golden period of ten to twelve years then not very much after that.

how can this be measured if M is still alive. I lived through bowies whole career,he had a golden period of ten to twelve years then not very much after that.

Which is pretty much what the rest of the world thinks about Morrissey. When they think of him at all. Personally I think Outside (1995), Heathen (2002) and especially Blackstar (2016) are pretty stellar albums. The last time Moz did something even nearly as good was You Are The Quarry.

Which is pretty much what the rest of the world thinks about Morrissey. When they think of him at all. Personally I think Outside (1995), Heathen (2002) and especially Blackstar (2016) are pretty stellar albums. The last time Moz did something even nearly as good was You Are The Quarry.
so you are trying to say he had 46 years of quality,geez peace.

It doesn't matter why they don't care, I was saying if the signed albums bothered them, they'd say, which they didn't.
Or they don't know. Moz signing Bowie records is hardly big news. Most people couldn't care less about Moz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom