Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

I realize that I don't post here everyday of my life or anything, but that Scarlet chick gets on my f***ing nerves.

Morrissey>Tori Amos

Though that was nasty of Morrissey to do.

Who me? f*** off you yankie wanker

why don't you f*** off? you xenophobic piece of shit.

and it's spelled yankee, you moron.

why don't you f*** off? you xenophobic piece of shit.

and it's spelled yankee, you moron.

Yawn

Oh gosh......the most embarrassing moment of my life to misspell yankie!
Also.....I'm not xenophobic...I actually have American family. I just find you all rather thick and unbelievably over the top. Sorry, just my opinion

All three hundred and one million of them?

Brilliant.

Yawn

Oh gosh......the most embarrassing moment of my life to misspell yankie!
Also.....I'm not xenophobic...I actually have American family. I just find you all rather thick and unbelievably over the top. Sorry, just my opinion

Do you find your American family thick and over the top? And what, exactly does that mean? How can you generalize? You must be basing your opinions on our celebrities?! :eek: Really... You wouldn't stand for any American talking shit about Brits.

Do you find your American family thick and over the top? And what, exactly does that mean? How can you generalize? You must be basing your opinions on our celebrities?! :eek: Really... You wouldn't stand for any American talking shit about Brits.

Yes they are my family but they are rather thick and over the top......god no...I would not stand for American's bad mouthing us 'English'. Not 'British'.
I am so sick of all this bullshit pc.

Yes they are my family but they are rather thick and over the top......god no...I would not stand for American's bad mouthing us 'English'. Not 'British'.

I was going to say English. Then again, I don't think it matters what I say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
sort them all out scarlett, i'll fight your corner. in fact get me a tee shirt with your avatar on and "scarlett" underneath and i'll wear it at the apollo:guitar:

Consider me out of this, I value my health too much.

sort them all out scarlett, i'll fight your corner. in fact get me a tee shirt with your avatar on and "scarlett" underneath and i'll wear it at the apollo:guitar:

Oh yes yes! The scouser and the posh American hater shall rule the world! haha mwah!

Don't start it then, retard.

Back
Top Bottom