Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

The "who are you trying to sell records to in America?" was the bit that galled me, Morrissey doesn't need America thanks it is possible that he has an affinity with the place due to the fact he admires quite alot of American performers, actors and lived in L.A for a while so he can sell to America you small boobed f*** head.

Last edited:
Haha, most of us know Tori Amos hates Morrissey.

If you scroll down this thread, you find several earlier same threads.

Ironically I saw her doing in store gig one of HMV Tokyo stores in 1993 where Morrissey did signing session two years later. :(

Oh she doesn't hate him. I found it to be rather amusing. I think rivalry like that is just show business. It gave her an excuse to cuss and be badass on stage, got a cheer.

That was vile......I really cannot see Morrissey just swearing at someone like that......But then of course she is American

Yes, it definitely doesn't seem to be Morrissey's style to be confrontational and swear at someone. He's more the type to avoid the person, let the dislike build up, then slag them off to a journalist in a weak moment he later regrets.

I don't believe her. Also he's not a "little short guy".

yes, it definitely doesn't seem to be morrissey's style to be confrontational and swear at someone. He's more the type to avoid the person, let the dislike build up, then slag them off to a journalist in a weak moment he later regrets.

exactly!

Yes, it definitely doesn't seem to be Morrissey's style to be confrontational and swear at someone. He's more the type to avoid the person, let the dislike build up, then slag them off to a journalist in a weak moment he later regrets.

"you small-dick motherf***er"

what a nice girl. such a ridiculously petty insult. and as any good frinker would testify, simply not true.

i don't have any reason to disbelieve her. why would she make something like this up?

That was vile......I really cannot see Morrissey just swearing at someone like that......But then of course she is American

what a bigoted thing to say...

"you small-dick motherf***er"

what a nice girl. such a ridiculously petty insult. and as any good frinker would testify, simply not true.

^ Did she say that? I didn't bother to listen to it again, after hearing it once years ago.

:eek:

That's uncalled for.

I believe in peace, bitch! The dukes are up.

Team Moz! :p

i don't have any reason to disbelieve her. why would she make something like this up?

I realize that I don't post here everyday of my life or anything, but that Scarlet chick gets on my f***ing nerves.

Morrissey>Tori Amos

Though that was nasty of Morrissey to do.

The reason I don't believe her is because the story doesn't ring true. First of all Morrissey is not a "little guy" and second she makes him say things that sound very American to me, and as I said before, this is generally not the way Morrissey deals with people who annoy him. He is typically passive aggressive, not in your face confrontational.

As to why she would make it up, I've no idea because I don't know enough about her. Maybe she mistook some random "little guy" for Morrissey.

Did you hear that she worked his name into the song too? She must be in love. Morrissey, send her some flowers please. You hurt her feelings.

Her accent is so strange to me. British then twang. So weird.

Ironically I saw her doing in store gig one of HMV Tokyo stores in 1993 where Morrissey did signing session two years later. :(

A bit like rain on your wedding day?

THAT'S NOT IRONY !
:p

This "story" of hers is quite obviously untrue, as anyone who knows about Morrissey will realise. He isn't ill mannered and doesn't swear at people. Sounds like some form of jealousy on her part. What a low thing to say. Stupid woman.

Back
Top Bottom