Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 27, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Dial-a-Cliché / Speedway // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo: @mozzer.clumsy.and.shy / Instagram

full

Last edited:
There's only one full song source for Starship currently. The sound is ok when ripped, but has the obligatory hooting and hollering at a level some might not want to hear in their rarities collection.
If a decent sounding version appears - please '@' me on here - thanks in advance.
FWD.

Does your wife not wonder what you’re doing when you stay up for over 24hours on the internet? Serious question here.

Does your wife not wonder what you’re doing when you stay up for over 24hours on the internet? Serious question here.
Using your (poor) logic, you might be better placed being 'concerned' about people with far higher message post counts than my meager contributions.
Does anyone wonder why you come to a Morrissey related site to be more interested in a member than the Morrissey topics themselves?
Serious question here.
All the comments in the world won't change my behaviour (regardless of how you misinterpret it).
FWD.

Using your (poor) logic, you might be better placed being 'concerned' about people with far higher message post counts than my meager contributions.
Does anyone wonder why you come to a Morrissey related site to be more interested in a member than the Morrissey topics themselves?
Serious question here.
All the comments in the world won't change my behaviour (regardless of how you misinterpret it).
FWD.

You stay online for over 24hours posting stuff whilst stalking the net
Must have too much money. Fair play, but you’ve got issues xx

I think this one will do for audio rip - opinions?
Song in full too.

FWD.

So True He made French references both nights. Lets just blame Trudeau and call it even

Fair! I blame Trudeau for everything that is quickly turning Canada into a Third World country.

FWD, hopefully someone with a knowledge of audio cleaning will be able to get us a good audio file. The first live performances of those California Son tracks would be a great addition to a NHS volume for California Son if one is put together. Also wanted to thank you specifically for being such a great fan and keeping us all informed. You are the heart and soul of this fansite and we really appreciate all that you do for the true fans.

FWD, hopefully someone with a knowledge of audio cleaning will be able to get us a good audio file. The first live performances of those California Son tracks would be a great addition to a NHS volume for California Son if one is put together. Also wanted to thank you specifically for being such a great fan and keeping us all informed. You are the heart and soul of this fansite and we really appreciate all that you do for the true fans.

Amen to that.

Love his banter

The never played symphonies is such an underrated beautiful song, I get goosebumps and watery eyes just to read he sang a bit of it. I'm dying.:tears:
Sorry I have just noticed I unintentionally gave a off topic rating, I’ve removed it, sorry my mistake.

I
Thanks , I was like what?:confused:
I actually quite agreed with what you were saying, I must of caught the off topic icon as I scrolled by, only notice my rating this morning when I was looking for something else, once again apologies

you gave me a redundant rating in the other thread, but i guess thats exactly what you wanted to do?:straightface:
No, no, no when ?, where? Sorry I’ll remove it if you tell me... gosh I must stop using my iPad whilst in the bath, the bubbles must make my scrolling abilities useless , I’m blaming the steam.....

Sorted, yes I was defo in the tub when I started that tread, the Friday school finished for Easter and awaiting the Indian takeaway delivery. So that’s another thing for me to avoid; posting/reading my iPad in the bath along with ordering things from Amazon/eBay after having a drink or two. I ordered something last weekend only to realise how big it is going to be the next day, I’ll post a photo when it arrives from America, the postage cost should of alerted me.....

Thanks for that.
Great to see him being loved so much & giving it back. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom