Trill support group

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Have you or someone you know been victimized by the member known as Trill?

Share your Trill abuse experiences and find support with fellow survivors. Together, we can make it through this. Let’s take a stand against Trill and with a universal shout, let Davidt know that Trill is being very mean and it hurts our feelings and he should do something about this or else we’ll just have to keep clearing our notifications and that will be, like, totally annoying.

#RateNotHate

@celibate @The Truth @rifke @Ketamine Sun @bhops @marred @gordyboy9 @ordinaryboy86 @Oh my @Nerak @snoddywilko @Thewlis @PuppetParrot @Vic Strangeways @GodEmperorMorrissey @Uncleskinny @docinwestchester @NealCassidy @Amy @davidt @Trill

There is a setting to see when someone "likes" your post. A setting to see when someone dislikes would be great. The problem is that you only see about 12 notifications so you miss the ones you want to see when someone quoted you.

There is a setting to see when someone "likes" your post. A setting to see when someone dislikes would be great. The problem is that you only see about 12 notifications so you miss the ones you want to see when someone quoted you.

Can you tell the group, in great detail, about the emotional distress that Trill has caused you?

#RateNotHate
963421AC-BB28-48D5-803D-62C83AAC51A0.jpeg

I'm AFFRONTED & judging them severely for caring more about a weird Marr-related vendetta than they do about racism. What do they even hate Morrissey for? Not dying his hair?

In this thread, I will rate everyone positively to counteract the Trill negativity. Baby steps, everyone.

If you have them on ignore, you never see their rating notifications in your alerts. The fact they get validation from clicking a button repetitively says all you need to know.
I think they should stick to playing with knitted dolls.
Regards,
FWD.

If you have them on ignore, you never see their rating notifications in your alerts. The fact they get validation from clicking a button repetitively says all you need to know.
Regards,
FWD.

If I’m remembering correctly, doesn’t the rating of the ignored still show up at the bottom of the post getting the rating?

Regards,
FWD.
Lol if ‘it’ ever needs self validation - quite!

Regards,
FWD.

It doesn't matter if we put him on ignore, we know he's still out there. If an ax murderer turned up outside my house simply shutting the curtains isn't going to save me. Trill give me the chills.

I like neil codling!
What are your plans when/if in London and will you try and spy on Neil?

You should do an even more hilarious thing about him than that woman did about Morrissey. My life with Morrissey is not only the worst thing ever recorded but also the funniest somehow in a tragic way.

You should call it My life without Neil Codling and be all over dramatic on camera crying and kicking and biting pillows.

Back
Top Bottom