Trollercoaster

The Truth

about Ruth
giphy.gif

At first I commented that this was awesome, but the volume was so low that I didn't hear the message. I thought, on first listen, that you were sad about Cosby, Trump, and Weinstein's victims. On second listen though, I realized you were calling them all liars. Wow

So, I wonder, do you think every female that's claimed to have been raped was lying?

Because, I was raped a lot as a street kid, and then several times as an adult. You think I'm lying or just schizophrenic or something?

Hell, one rapist laughed in the darkness when he heard me sobbing as he was forcing himself into me, literally tearing into my anus. If you think I'm lying, you're the one who's delusional. That said, I was once falsely accused of molesting a pregnant woman, when I was 12. She got me kicked out of a foster home I actually liked, and put into one I didn't like. She was a French 'teacher' with a really mean face. So I know there are false accusations out there. I never even brushed past her, never mind molest her. Amazing. However, I'm not lying or delusional right now, when I say, I've been raped an awful lot.

I blame you for me eating chips for breakfast. Good morning.

At first I commented that this was awesome, but the volume was so low that I didn't hear the message. I thought, on first listen, that you were sad about Cosby, Trump, and Weinstein's victims. On second listen though, I realized you were calling them all liars. Wow

You left out the Mandy Moore verse but it did get cut off so maybe you missed it. She destroyed Bryan Adams' career.

You left out the Mandy Moore verse but it did get cut off so maybe you missed it. She destroyed Bryan Adams' career.
You mean Ryan Adams right? I've heard their names but don't know the story. I'll look it up.

Hmm. I listened to the recording of Depp and Heard, and definitely choose Depp's side. Can't find much about Moore and Adams telling much other than that she was married to him. Bryan too, really?

Back
Top Bottom