Trollercoaster

Oh christ, you said you thought it was a trap. It's great that you guys hugged it out and I believe that you weren't trying to take money for it, but you were genuinely cautious about it as you should be.
I thought there was a small possibility, as there always is. It's hard to trust someone who is friends with someone who said that they were just friends with you as a way of trolling you. But it wasn't my overriding thought. It was inconceivable that I would take anyone's money here, that was my overriding thought.

I thought there was a small possibility, as there always is. It's hard to trust someone who is friends with someone who said that they were just friends with you as a way of trolling you. But it wasn't my overriding thought. It was inconceivable that I would take anyone's money here, that was my overriding thought.
I believe you. That is how it read. But it's the same thing. I actually would like a pair of boots but I'm not going to try to get someone to buy them for me. It's just my reaction to someone saying that they give things away.

You're shameless. If you're gonna mooch off of someone the least you could do is trust them with your address.

LH stop being so generous!!
I'm stopping buying shoes for others until Christmas, but that doesn't mean I can't give away some of the ones I have, to clear out the clutter. I gave 2 pairs away this afternoon, to someone who'll give them to his mental health clients who are around my height. A male and a female. He was appreciative, and I got called a "good Canadian kid" by one friend, and another one said I rock. Made my day.

Back
Top Bottom