Link from an anonymous person:

100 Years - true-to-you.net
9 December 2016

39475_lonely_are_the_brave_kirk_2.jpg

"A very happy 100th birthday wish to the best of the best, Kirk Douglas,
... too good for Hollywood ..."

Morrissey
9 December 2016.

Yes, Morissey's interest in Kirk Douglas is a homoerotic one. As a heterosexual guy, I can't see what's so special about Douglas; to me he looks ugly. I have a mental template for recognising handsome guys based on Tyrone Power! Basically my mum always swooned over him when I was a kid and that where it comes from. If a guy doesn't fit that mould, I don't get it. To me Brad Pitt looks plain. Matt Damon is another one verging on ugly in my eyes . I can see George Clooney is handsome, though, because fits the Tyrone Power frame.

Yes, Morissey's interest in Kirk Douglas is a homoerotic one. As a heterosexual guy, I can't see what's so special about Douglas; to me he looks ugly. I have a mental template for recognising handsome guys based on Tyrone Power! Basically my mum always swooned over him when I was a kid and that where it comes from. If a guy doesn't fit that mould, I don't get it. To me Brad Pitt looks plain. Matt Damon is another one verging on ugly in my eyes . I can see George Clooney is handsome, though, because fits the Tyrone Power frame.
He can't admire a man without assuming it is sexual? I love Jennifer Aniston, admire her for acting,

This scene is so great.

Anonymous Coward

I reckon Steve tried to crash the party with "smooth talker" lil' Sammy trying to bribe security with his collection of "Local Crew" tour shirts from over the years. I reckon Steve loves lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel, second only to the Sunset Marquis.

PS. I reckon do any of you chaps know where I can get an American Football shirt with all the little holes in them #81 up here in Hogwartstownshire United innnit? I reckon it would go great with me Yankees cap.

Cheers!

Last edited:
He can't admire a man without assuming it is sexual?

Of course you can admire somebody without it being sexual. However the way Morrissey talks about Kirk Douglas, it's easy to infer he has a sexual interest.

Morrissey told us in Autobiography that he was in a gay relationship, so we know he is either homosexual or bisexual. Humasexual doesn't count because it's a word coined by Morrissey without any distinctive definition.

I wish he'd aged gracefully instead of becoming a plastic surgery disaster. Now he looks like Mickey Rourke could be his son.
Show some respect. When someone makes it to the age of a 100, they deserve a decent amount of respect. And if you make it to the age of 100, you've deserved the right to make some decisions with your life.

Your comment is neither funny or intelligent.

Keep your wishes to yourself and respect your elders.

I admire Kirk not only for his acting, but also for the very generous philanthropic work that he does. The man gives back! Although he is known for the oft quoted line "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn", in reality he cares quite a bit.

Show some respect. When someone makes it to the age of a 100, they deserve a decent amount of respect. And if you make it to the age of 100, you've deserved the right to make some decisions with your life.

Your comment is neither funny or intelligent.

Keep your wishes to yourself and respect your elders.

Who gives a rat's ass that Kirk Douglas has reached 100. His achievement was his outstanding performances in films like Ace In The Hole. Everything outside that is just celebrity bullshit.

I admire Kirk not only for his acting, but also for the very generous philanthropic work that he does. The man gives back! Although he is known for the oft quoted line "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn", in reality he cares quite a bit.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" was said by Clark Gable in Gone With The Wind (1939).
If Clark were still alive he'd be 115 years old.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" was said by Clark Gable in Gone With The Wind (1939).

Yes, but it was also said by Kirk Douglas to Natalie Wood, as mentioned above.

My intention was not to discuss the entire history of Hollywood, I merely wanted to commend Mr. Douglass on his very generous nature.

Yes, but it was also said by Kirk Douglas to Natalie Wood, as mentioned above.

They're only trying to make their name
By spreading sickening lies
About the ones who've made their name
Mate, give us the knife
Give us the knife

Who gives a rat's ass that Kirk Douglas has reached 100. His achievement was his outstanding performances in films like Ace In The Hole. Everything outside that is just celebrity bullshit.
My issue is not with Kirk Douglas turning a 100. My issue is the lack of respect people have on this site for people who have lived many, many years; that have undoubtedly been filled with great happiness and great sorrow, as well as great accomplishments (whether they are to your particular liking or not).

There's a difference between an opinion, and flat-out disrespect.

I should expect nothing more from 95% of the low-lifes of this site, that have neither intelligence, or contributing posts.

I usually don't get bothered by the mindless trolls on here, but I'm a little irked. There are about 5 people that contribute to this site that show they have, and can indeed, use their brain. Those people are usually the most despised.

There will be a day in the future when you are old, and you might just feel like you've earned some respect. Grow up people.

Because as my tag says....those who don't know, don't know, they don't know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom