TTY: Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - art piece by Sam Esty Rayner

An anonymous person sends the link:

Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

art_piece_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

art piece by Sam Esty Rayner
Morrissey, Asuncion, 4 December 2015

So, Morrissey, his band and his friends are all no longer good enough targets. Now it is Sam's turn. This doesn't sit well with me and I don't care what everybody else thinks about it.

I've been a visitor to this site for a long time now and I still don't understand why people take other opinions so personally. Every comment made produces 5 or 6 rants, and it goes on forever and totally dilutes the original story/post. Seriously lads you need to get a grip. This site should be renamed to VIVA HATE. If people hate each other why don't they send messages to themselves instead of clogging up the comments section? It is petty and embarrassing. I've been guilty of it myself from time to time but there are a few people here who make a profession out of getting angry and posting insulting comments. Moz Solo wasn't always like this.

You will never stop me.

I wasn't aware you were any authority on art. Excuse me. From now on, everyone refer to UncleStupid about what art is and isn't. A partisan rant is definitely more interesting than a "This is utter shit" comment that no one cares about.

More to the point, why are you so jealous of Morrissey and his nephew? Is it because your band never took off? Or was it because you were exposed as the charlatan that your are at the Star & Garter many moons ago. Is it the fact that you've become bitter and jealous in your old age? Are you and your fellow solow club members still hurt for being excommunicated? I mean really, what is it?

Morrissey is the greatest artist of ALL TIME, that's not partisan, it is FACT and I have evidence supporting it, do you to the contrary? Nope, you have nothing. All you have is proof of years and years of being a leech on Morrissey's career, rejected, dejected and disrespected, not to mention mind-molested. Don't be jealous, accept it.

Nope, not hope.

giphy.gif

All of the back and forth aside, I gotta tell you Poet that I love your little video clips you attach to your posts. I wish you could make a tutorial for how to do that. They always make me laugh. Keep up the good ART work!

As for the picture, I like it. I wouldn't call it art, but I think the message is clear and the positioning of Cash and Moz expressing the same thought in a different way is creative. I am American and so it wasn't until college that I learned that two fingers turned in means "f*** you" and two finger turned out means "peace". Sorry to any blokes I may have pissed off. :D

I've been a visitor to this site for a long time now and I still don't understand why people take other opinions so personally. Every comment made produces 5 or 6 rants, and it goes on forever and totally dilutes the original story/post. Seriously lads you need to get a grip. This site should be renamed to VIVA HATE. If people hate each other why don't they send messages to themselves instead of clogging up the comments section? It is petty and embarrassing. I've been guilty of it myself from time to time but there are a few people here who make a profession out of getting angry and posting insulting comments. Moz Solo wasn't always like this.
I know, I was there too in the good ol days. But once Moz renamed this site a hateful online creche it immediately became one :)
They just can't help themselves, now can they.

I've never been a great fan of Warhol, but the idea Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite is anything other than a talent free vacuum is ludicrous. Remember that Kiss Me A Lot video where he ruined a thoughtful piece about two birds wiggling about in lingerie by inserting an old, bald bloke and a pub band playing a song which would struggle to match "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" for lyrical insight? Unforgivable.

Morrissey complains about the nepotism of the Royal Family, yet thinks "Etsy", that drooling brain donor, is in some way a visual artist. A clearer indication of the collapse in quality across Morrissey's output, written, sung or spoken, it would be hard to imagine.

You've stated this clearly many times. Why the repetition? Trolling? Is that why you come here? Why follow Morrissey anymore? When I am sick and tired of someone or something, I walk away from it. Why do you stay? Do you feel welcome here as a hater? I'm sure you do. You and I may not like Warhol, but someone, some PEOPLE do, who are you to contest it? Of course, you can share your opinion but why? Yours and other's motives here are much more cynical. For example, your ad hominem attack on Sam, "Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite" is barely blinked at but if you say anything about the people who run the website, they go ape-shit. Am I the only that can see this autistic hypocrisy? "Kiss Me A Lot" is an excellent song and you would know this if you didn't spend your time listening to, "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" all the time.

Let me guess, you'd prefer Morrissey write about the days when the pimples on your face outnumbered your pubic hairs and no one would come near you as I'm sure they still don't, so that you could feel better about yourself? GROW UP. Morrissey did, why don't you? The Royal Family is STUPID and you know it. I've got an idea, let's see some of your art and we will compare it to Sam's AND THEN we will see who's is better? Even though, we know, that's not how art works. Morrissey's output is better than ever. So, you're stupid for saying that. His voice is better than ANY Smiths record by leaps and bounds and beyond. The lyrics are on par with past and in some cases way better. I can tell you this, M's worst lyrics are 52 million times better than Johnny, Andy, Joyce's lyrics combined. He is still a compelling and interesting figure in the arts, THE MOST interesting! Can you name someone else? Let me guess, Johnny Bore Maher. I mean, your own beloved administrator said it himself when he said that he wouldn't operate this website unless he was still "interested". STILL INTERESTED! If that isn't a testament to a man who when his fan flew across the world to see his concert was ejected and had to "love him outside", I don't know what is. Get over it. I realize you can't stand to love Morrissey, but you do. Face the truth. It's okay, you can like Morrissey and you don't have to "slag" him off all the time to try to impress your hipster friends. I can't stand people like you, you're the same people who after Morrissey went solo said, "Well, it isn't The Smiths." Get a new routine.

I envision Sam and Morrissey giggling at all yours and every hater's stupid posts here. They know as well as anyone, that you're just trying to emulate, poorly, your hero and it's comical.

l01_26265027.jpg

I think it is because people and society as a whole today have become much more reactionary than in the past. I am one of the few that don't mind Benny or Brummie and in fact more times than not I find Benny's posts quite amusing and Brummie's quite well thought out and interesting. Also, I can understand that Moz's staunch supporters would find most of it irritating.

This point has been expressed before, but most often when Brummie or others offer their view point on an issue they are met with attacks instead of a reasoned rebuttal to the point that was made. Also, someone provided a link to a place on this site that describes it as a "fan" web site. I think David T should change this word to "enthusiast" or some other word as I see it more as a place for people to discuss their views on the topics of each thread no matter what they may be. Why is it so hard for people to just disregard those opinions they don't agree with, or provide a response that counters the point being made? This does happen here on occasion and it is those discussions that I find the most interesting.

or49dh.jpg

I'm dreading looking at your photo/art that you've threatened to post when you get off work. I've just had my appendix out and sudden laughter could cause my stitches to burst.

All of the back and forth aside, I gotta tell you Poet that I love your little video clips you attach to your posts. I wish you could make a tutorial for how to do that. They always make me laugh. Keep up the good ART work!

As for the picture, I like it. I wouldn't call it art, but I think the message is clear and the positioning of Cash and Moz expressing the same thought in a different way is creative. I am American and so it wasn't until college that I learned that two fingers turned in means "f*** you" and two finger turned out means "peace". Sorry to any blokes I may have pissed off. :D

Hey! Thank you very much, evennow. I try to add some fun to take the edge off. The administrators hate my guts. :)

You've stated this clearly many times. Why the repetition? Trolling? Is that why you come here? Why follow Morrissey anymore? When I am sick and tired of someone or something, I walk away from it. Why do you stay? Do you feel welcome here as a hater? I'm sure you do. You and I may not like Warhol, but someone, some PEOPLE do, who are you to contest it? Of course, you can share your opinion but why? Yours and other's motives here are much more cynical. For example, your ad hominem attack on Sam, "Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite" is barely blinked at but if you say anything about the people who run the website, they go ape-shit. Am I the only that can see this autistic hypocrisy? "Kiss Me A Lot" is an excellent song and you would know this if you didn't spend your time listening to, "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" all the time.

Let me guess, you'd prefer Morrissey write about the days when the pimples on your face outnumbered your pubic hairs and no one would come near you as I'm sure they still don't, so that you could feel better about yourself? GROW UP. Morrissey did, why don't you? The Royal Family is STUPID and you know it. I've got an idea, let's see some of your art and we will compare it to Sam's AND THEN we will see who's is better? Even though, we know, that's not how art works. Morrissey's output is better than ever. So, you're stupid for saying that. His voice is better than ANY Smiths record by leaps and bounds and beyond. The lyrics are on par with past and in some cases way better. I can tell you this, M's worst lyrics are 52 million times better than Johnny, Andy, Joyce's lyrics combined. He is still a compelling and interesting figure in the arts, THE MOST interesting! Can you name someone else? Let me guess, Johnny Bore Maher. I mean, your own beloved administrator said it himself when he said that he wouldn't operate this website unless he was still "interested". STILL INTERESTED! If that isn't a testament to a man who when his fan flew across the world to see his concert was ejected and had to "love him outside", I don't know what is. Get over it. I realize you can't stand to love Morrissey, but you do. Face the truth. It's okay, you can like Morrissey and you don't have to "slag" him off all the time to try to impress your hipster friends. I can't stand people like you, you're the same people who after Morrissey went solo said, "Well, it isn't The Smiths." Get a new routine.

I envision Sam and Morrissey giggling at all yours and every hater's stupid posts here. They know as well as anyone, that you're just trying to emulate, poorly, your hero and it's comical.

l01_26265027.jpg

Gosh. Thats a long answer to a post you say you didn't like. :lbf:

Hey! Thank you very much, evennow. I try to add some fun to take the edge off. The administrators hate my guts. :)

Search Google. Find image. Copy. Paste. Embed. You'll be up for the Turner Prize at this rate.

Nice attempt at a gloss Jamie. Why not also mention you're an inveterate troll banned multiple times? You must have forgotten to mention that.

I would say "hate your guts" is a little much, but I do read your posts and in many of them you express an overriding sense of frustration with how this site is run and the way the moderators handle or in most cases are hands off on what gets posted here. As an American, we just experienced another in a number of endless violent shootings that resulted in the death of many innocent people at the hands of lunatics.

For years and years after just such events there is an outcry for the banning of guns or a more stringent policy on their sale and yet...nothing ever comes of it. Trying to stop people from posting their thoughts on Morrissey-Solo whatever they may be is as difficult as passing gun laws here. The mantra is "citizens have the right to bare arms" here it is "writers are free to post whatever they want". At least at Morrissey-Solo no one really gets hurt. Just my two cents.

i notice he is using older photos of himself. well, sammy is. young moz not fat moz with the big pupic.
he has become a parody of himself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom