TTY: Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - art piece by Sam Esty Rayner

An anonymous person sends the link:

Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

art_piece_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

art piece by Sam Esty Rayner
Morrissey, Asuncion, 4 December 2015

@ uncle skinny - Do you work? Have a job?

Every time I come on this site every post is covered in your drivel. Get a life.

Also to say this is let art is such a pompous, condescending & arrogant comment. It's better than the shitty art you produce and as other users have commented, it is a piece of art whether you like it or not.

Art is whatever you want it to be. So f**k off Uncle Skinny you waste of space. Everyone hates you on here so leave.

I know it's over, still I cling... I don't know where else I can go....
Can someone just email or text me if Moz ever puts out any ACTUAL MUSIC again? His nephew's little turds, asinine statements, and ridiculous book are just so TIRED.

I've never been a great fan of Warhol, but the idea Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite is anything other than a talent free vacuum is ludicrous. Remember that Kiss Me A Lot video where he ruined a thoughtful piece about two birds wiggling about in lingerie by inserting an old, bald bloke and a pub band playing a song which would struggle to match "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" for lyrical insight? Unforgivable.

Top form.

I'm sure Sam has been itching at the nepotistic opportunity to mix his grandfather-in-law and uncle together in (cough, cough) "collage."

You'd think that a posting headed 'Bombing Syria is None of Your Business' would be a lengthy and heartfelt piece about the casualties of a human war, a diatribe to the audacity of Cameron's decree that if you're not backing these air strikes you're a terrorist sympathiser; the out and our lunacy of Labour back benchers who would rather shed blood in foreign lands than appear to agree in any way with the elected leader they loathe.
.... But these days all that means is yet another pointless, badly executed and misguided piece by the nephew who may or may not be on the payroll.

Why even call the posting 'Bombing Syria is None of Your Business' if it's just a stupid picture of dubious quality?

Again it's like 'there are foreign policy politics in the news at the moment and there was a song on my last record that sort of links in to that, what can I get Sam to do to link the two things together?'

You'd think that a posting headed 'Bombing Syria is None of Your Business' would be a lengthy and heartfelt piece about the casualties of a human war, a diatribe to the audacity of Cameron's decree that if you're not backing these air strikes you're a terrorist sympathiser; the out and our lunacy of Labour back benchers who would rather shed blood in foreign lands than appear to agree in any way with the elected leader they loathe.
.... But these days all that means is yet another pointless, badly executed and misguided piece by the nephew who may or may not be on the payroll.

Why even call the posting 'Bombing Syria is None of Your Business' if it's just a stupid picture of dubious quality?

Again it's like 'there are foreign policy politics in the news at the moment and there was a song on my last record that sort of links in to that, what can I get Sam to do to link the two things together?'

same. I entered the post because i was hoping for a statement, not just sam's art. Also, couldn't he at least found a pic with a better quality?

People have been banned from this site for trolling?

Hilarious! It begs the question - what the hell did they say?

Steve Barnett
Capitol Records
Los Angeles
That There America

Dear Steve,

My name is Boz Boorer and I represent all of the musicians who played on World Peace Is None Of Your Business (Morrissey).

We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the above album (download/special 7-inch/special CD/15 night residency in Las Vegas, "World Peace" performed in its entirety, ticket price $100-$200, available online pay per view) to support the people of Syria. Any other artist would be number 1 with this album RIGHT NOW.

Why are you doing nothing? There is no other album in modern music that aptly supports the people of Syria.

Yes, me and the rest of the band wore T Shirts With f*** Harvest Records on the front but Mr Barnett, don't you see, that was your fault for being an utter bastard!

Most sincerely yours

BOZ BOORER

GARY DAY
SPENCER COBRIN
VINNY REILLY
STEPHEN STREET.

I personally like chubby middle aged Morrissey better. I'm sure lil Sammy has had plenty of opportunities to snap some Iphone pics of Uncle Steve passed out drunk on the beach with empty bottles of Corona all around him and Chocolate Chip cookie crumbs all over his face. I would really like to see these posted. Anonymous-

I personally like chubby middle aged Morrissey better. I'm sure lil Sammy has had plenty of opportunities to snap some Iphone pics of Uncle Steve passed out drunk on the beach with empty bottles of Corona all around him and Chocolate Chip cookie crumbs all over his face. I would really like to see these posted. Anonymous-

Sounds hawt.

I think Morrissey knows Cameron is a liar and a thief with a want to kill that is 1000 times more evil than Isis could ever be.

I applaud this piece of art. It says it all about the difference between passionate beautiful artists and evil warmongers who like to kill children, like the tories.

After three weeks in South America it looks as though something has seriously affected Morrissey's ability to judge what is creative 'art' and what is photoshopped tat...
I'm guessing the white Christmas has started very early on this leg of the tour, let's see how many times he wipes his nose on the next batch of videos

You make zero sense. This is as good as anything Andy Warhol did. Your statement has no logic as a paint brush is available to virtually everyone too. The difference between artists is illustrated below. You sound jealous, envious and desperate for people to go to your blog. Sam is talented and you're not. End of.

Yes, we've seen your art.

A monkey can wield a paintbrush, but can he put it to good use?
My empty blog? I abandoned it about the time I abandoned my "mozcore" email address.
This artless art is utter shit, and you know it. It's a stale, feeble attempt to pair the man with people he thinks he is on par with. Legends,
icons, people with fairly pristine legacies. Sorry, but Morrissey is making the day that Adam Ant went off his nut, threw a spark plug through a pub window and waggled his penis at the patrons inside- look relatively stable and sane by comparison to his asinine train wreck.

Last edited:
I am 99% sure Morrissey and Co. post the most the most bat shit crazy stuff on TTY and then sit back and laugh at us for thinking it's real.

A monkey can wield a paintbrush, but can he put it to good use?
My empty blog? I abandoned it about the time I abandoned my "mozcore" email address.
This artless art is utter shit, and you know it. It's a stale, feeble attempt to pair the man with people he thinks he is on par with. Legends,
icons, people with fairly pristine legacies. Sorry, but Morrissey is making the day that Adam Ant went off his nut, threw a spark plug through a pub window and waggled his penis at the patrons inside- look relatively stable and sane by comparison to his asinine train wreck.

You rang?

1ikgeb.jpg

I think it is because people and society as a whole today have become much more reactionary than in the past. I am one of the few that don't mind Benny or Brummie and in fact more times than not I find Benny's posts quite amusing and Brummie's quite well thought out and interesting. Also, I can understand that Moz's staunch supporters would find most of it irritating.

This point has been expressed before, but most often when Brummie or others offer their view point on an issue they are met with attacks instead of a reasoned rebuttal to the point that was made. Also, someone provided a link to a place on this site that describes it as a "fan" web site. I think David T should change this word to "enthusiast" or some other word as I see it more as a place for people to discuss their views on the topics of each thread no matter what they may be. Why is it so hard for people to just disregard those opinions they don't agree with, or provide a response that counters the point being made? This does happen here on occasion and it is those discussions that I find the most interesting.

Thank you. 'reasoned rebuttal' Well you can't reason with madness, and that goes for both sides.

Also these 'points' are just opinions which don't mean much in the end.

'or provide a response that counters the point being made?' On occasion I give it a go. But as usual it's difficult for mere mortals such as I to put such 'things' into words... and what are theses 'things'...It is one 'thing' actually and that is 'LOVE'. It would be more to my 'point' to put my reply into song. But for the sake of everyone's ears here... I won't. Count yourselves lucky. ;)

I know. It's like after reading the daily barrage of posts from Benny-Brummies it's difficult to imagine that anyone can say something as worse/venomous and misdirected as their posts. :straightface:

You get banned for criticizing the site or especially for criticizing Uncle Skinny. Sorry, Skinny, but it's true. (You can say anything you like about Kewpie, and if David Tseng cares what people say about him he rarely gives any hint of it.) Other than that, pretty much anything goes. But I would ban you for not learning how to quote multiple posts, for making your

replies

fill

the

page.
:pointless emoticon here:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom