TTY: Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business

An anonymous person sends the link:

Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business - true-to-you.net
12 July 2016

Dairy Farms all over England are dropping!!!!!
STOP supporting Glastonbury Festival (animal-killer farm).

Cow's milk is finished!
WE DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!!!

Morrissey
12 July 2016

38867_unnamed_6.jpg

image by SER / Sam Esty Rayner

"Riots, protests, violence just makes us famous." - Peter Steele

They're not even complete sentences anymore. There's a good chance he had a stroke while banging this one out.

Something tells me Marc Bolan might have found Morrissey to be a pain in the ass.

There is something of the intoxicated about this post. And good luck with that 'cow's milk is finished' thing.

I agree with the sentiment, but ending a sentence with five exclamation marks? There's no way he didn't write this whilst pished as a fart.

Also, if Morrissey had bothered to actually read the whole article, instead of just getting a hard-on over the headline, he'd know that whilst diary farms are closing it isn't (sadly) because people have stopped drinking cow's milk and don't want it any more - it's just the big ones are squeezing out the smaller businesses:

"Despite the closure of farms, the number of dairy cows in the UK increased by around 113,000 between 2013 and 2015 according to figures from the House of Commons library. The report said the average herd size had risen as smaller producers left the industry." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36764592

No, let us use soy milk for instance instead, and destroy rainforests in order to plant soy and kill Urang Utans by destroying their environment. Funny Morrissey filled his pockets by playing Glastonbury only 5 years ago. Milk came from trees then. I cannot wait for an 'intelligent' Brexit statement and how you liked nazi scum Farage. Morrissey, you've become a parody. I often think about the sentence 'Hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly'... I am sad to say I cannot.

I think if Marc was still alive he and Moz would probably bond, considering their overt jealousy towards Bowie.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!
IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!
EVERYBODY KNOWS,EVERYBODY SAYS SO!

I agree with the sentiment, but ending a sentence with five exclamation marks? There's no way he didn't write this whilst pished as a fart.

You are right, it doesn't seem to be Morrissey's writing. Maybe it's true he is reading too much Morrissey-solo.
Great photo!!!!!

Morrissey only turned on Glastonbury after they refused to book him again after the threadbare crowds for his last appearance. Before that he was quite content to suck at Michael Eavis's pendulous udders.

Just frothed up my semi-skimmed milk to top off my morning coffee.

No, let us use soy milk for instance instead, and destroy rainforests in order to plant soy and kill Urang Utans by destroying their environment. Funny Morrissey filled his pockets by playing Glastonbury only 5 years ago. Milk came from trees then. I cannot wait for an 'intelligent' Brexit statement and how you liked nazi scum Farage. Morrissey, you've become a parody. I often think about the sentence 'Hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly'... I am sad to say I cannot.

You've got that all kinds of wrong. Soya is grown in the Americas and largely in order to feed to farmed animals around the world. Orangutans lose their habitat to palm oil plantations, vegetable oil being ubiquitous in all processed food products.

Either Sam has taken some much needed PS courses, or done what he should've done in the first place -- hire a graphics expert to execute his ideas.

Morrissey's idols idolizing him back is a decent concept. Good job with this photo of Marc Bolan.

Either Sam has taken some much needed PS courses, or done what he should've done in the first place -- hire a graphics expert to execute his ideas.

Morrissey's idols idolizing him back is a decent concept. Good job with this photo of Marc Bolan.

Sam's been getting better as he goes. Even though I realize it's his nephew, it's still cool that Morrissey is letting him develop his skills.

I replaced milk in cereal for tap water because I didn't know of soy milk, now I am happy.

I replaced milk in cereal for tap water because I didn't know of soy milk, now I am happy.

If you don't like soy milk there are a lot of vegetal alternatives to cow milk. A friend could put cholesterol under control with millet milk, two glasses a day, without meds. Soy milk is cheaper, but it doesn't taste good unless it's totally ruined with artificial flavours. Almond, coconut and rice are great.
Anyway... cereal with milk? Are you a baby? Use your teeth. :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom