TTY: Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business

An anonymous person sends the link:

Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business - true-to-you.net
12 July 2016

Dairy Farms all over England are dropping!!!!!
STOP supporting Glastonbury Festival (animal-killer farm).

Cow's milk is finished!
WE DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!!!

Morrissey
12 July 2016

38867_unnamed_6.jpg

image by SER / Sam Esty Rayner

Either Sam has taken some much needed PS courses, or done what he should've done in the first place -- hire a graphics expert to execute his ideas.

Morrissey's idols idolizing him back is a decent concept. Good job with this photo of Marc Bolan.
Now he can hire someone else to supply the ideas and he'll get somewhere.

I've never drank milk, even as a child. I always thought it was f***ing gross and weird. but I do obviously eat things with milk in them-- it's hardly my fault that it's ubiquitous and disguises itself so well. I've been waiting and waiting for the revelation to come reported to have happened to so many other vegans at the dawn of their veganhood where one day I will just wake up and say "no more", and have been trying to develop my consciousness toward this aim, de-familiarizing myself with a concept so familiar to my being, but it as yet has not happened, and I have lost the faith that it ever will. still a person should be led by principle and not revelations or feelings and so perhaps I should just take action whether there's feeling behind it or not, and maybe once I start doing it the feeling will come, not as revelation but conviction; perhaps I will have a new found self-respect, a concept which heretofore has never held much appeal for me, but which upon possessing it I decide I cannot live without. also the idea of meeting with morrisseys approval, at least on that front, is not an unattractive one. but how does one start? how do you pinpoint a time and say 'there, that's where the line is drawn, this is where i cross the threshold"? or do you just go without milk and whatnot for a day and then a day turns into a week and then a week into a month and then you look back on all that time and shrug and say "hmm, i guess I'm a vegan!" it's all so confusing. f only Morrissey were around to answer my pertinent questions!

Maybe some day he will answer you -by means of a song or a statement- about the breaking point or the process to become a vegan. Personally, I don't believe in revelations, I'm more a person of little steps at a time. Maybe you'll never become a vegan, but if each day of your life you make a conscious option following the idea of not eating something produced causing pain or taking the life of animals, you are doing the right thing. You will be saving a lot of lives and a lot of pain simply by reducing your consumption of animal food. Eventually, you will become vegan or vegetarian, learning to replace foods in your diet and your body will make a comfortable transition towards the change of habits.

count, I was just being shameless, I don't need Morrissey to answer me about vegan questions :D well I am going to attempt it (after tomorrow, because there is non-vegan food around here that it would be a crime to waste, all of which equals binge day, yay!), with the exceptions that I am still going to eat canned clams, and I am still going to eat honey. I'm so fickle and wishy washy though that I really don't put much faith in myself when it comes to committing to anything. still, I feel like I should at least attempt it, if only so that i can pretend to have high standards about something in life. :p

got some almond milk it was very nice, I tried at the weekend the vegan recipe of making cake with mix and adding fizzy water and it wasn't that nice, but the chocolate is ;)

Does anyone know why humans started having other animals' milk? It seems very strange to start with it.
Are you really THAT STUPID?

I really hate that photo of Morrissey... he's pulling a duck face and he either has a Gomez Addams style mustache or the shit lighting makes it seem like he does. Still, slightly better than the cover art for Swords I guess.

I really hate that photo of Morrissey... he's pulling a duck face and he either has a Gomez Addams style mustache or the shit lighting makes it seem like he does. Still, slightly better than the cover art for Swords I guess.

When I first saw your comment I thought you meant my profile picture... it's stunning :/

Seriously though my profile picture is potentially the sexiest version of Morrissey out there. The glasses and slimy skin make for the most vivid nights I can imagine.

As for the term 'dankest', I had a dream also... a new album called 'For the sake of the dank memes' will be coming out soon I believe. You just have to dream about amphibian Moz a bit more.

Seriously though my profile picture is potentially the sexiest version of Morrissey out there. The glasses and slimy skin make for the most vivid nights I can imagine.

As for the term 'dankest', I had a dream also... a new album called 'For the sake of the dank memes' will be coming out soon I believe. You just have to dream about amphibian Moz a bit more.

Maybe he will change the lyrics to "All the Lazy Danks" this tour. He does that sometimes.

'Touch me, squeeze me
Hold me too tightly
'

Who wouldn't do that to Pepe the Frog. I've got it... he's too alone because his real love is stuck in the internet.

Well, as far as I know something is happening about 'milk' in UK... But I'm not pretty what's.

And I'll keep drinking milk every day.

Morrissey spent over 32 years singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst drinking milk & gorging on cheese on his backstage rider, seemingly oblivious to the cruelty involved, much more than caused by eating meat.

In that period he twice played Glastonbury, on the second occasion egregiously allowing U2 & Michael Emily Eavis to censor his stage backdrop film during 'Meat Is Murder'.

Always remember those facts when Morrissey gets on his high horse & starts bull-shitting about animals.

He doesn't care about animals, never did. They were/are just another stage prop in his absurd 'posing as radical' chic.

No wonder he's so guilty that he keeps trying to claw back his reputation and karma but he can't. He has KILLED cows for his cheesy indugences. LOTS of cows.....f*** you Morrissey. Numpty crank-fraud poseur.

Here's the thread where his arse was comprehensively handed back to him on a plate by me and others. And it's only one of many such threads that constituted #Cheesegate

Then there's his *awakening* about the horrors of milk & cheese on TTY only months after myself and others ridiculed his back-stage rider in Zagreb for having Kerrygold cheese flown in from epicentre of the animal holocaust aka: Ireland.

And the eejit thinks he can re-write his past to try and claim he was vegan? LOL! f*** off ya c***.

BrummieBoy

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tty-glastonbury-festival-is-not-animal-friendly.134715/

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

Last edited:
Reads like those old Soviet propaganda posters...
"Work hard to fight cold and hunger! Ploughing time doesn't stop at night!
Death to World Capitalism!"

In some way, I think morrissey really deserves this site exactly the way it is. It is not about dismantling a person. It is about shattering the illusion a person markets himself as. Some good points and some bad, but isn't that like all of us. Morrissey is a gifted lyricist and singer. The other stuff is paper thin, that's why so many holes are poked. We all can be wrong and humility allows us to forgive and love but still have steadfast and unshakable values. I don't think I see that much from him which is why I think he needs this site, just the way it is and something he can never market or control.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom