TTY fall out with Morrissey?

the people defending morrissey's words of anti-immigration and anti-Muslim are the same people who are horrified and disgusted by the things that trump says

I am of the belief that fact speaks louder than fiction and apart from spurious, unfounded 'fan forum' claims there is no actual evidence that there is an issue with TTY or that the alleged facebook page is Morrissey's.

It's now been over two days since the statement was posted on the Morrissey Official facebook page. It has received large amounts of coverage in the press, even reaching the BBC News website. Neither Gustavo, or Boz, or Jesse, or Sam Rayner have issued any statements via their own Twitter/Facebook accounts stating that the account was hacked, or that this is a 'false' statement.

Just out of interest - do you still think Morrissey did not write this?

I have to concede that is does seem more than likely that Morrissey wrote this. Attempting to stay within the intent of this thread - is there an issue with TTY?

Moz to re release You are the Quarry re titled You are the Quarrel.

I was told by a friend that Julia is possibly ill.
But I won't be impressed if she's just out of Morrissey camp.

David Tseng once was a Moz "proteced one", wasn't he. Morrissey-solo appeared on The Best Of booklet and now David is not welcome in Moz gigs.

It's now been over two days since the statement was posted on the Morrissey Official facebook page. It has received large amounts of coverage in the press, even reaching the BBC News website. Neither Gustavo, or Boz, or Jesse, or Sam Rayner have issued any statements via their own Twitter/Facebook accounts stating that the account was hacked, or that this is a 'false' statement.

I believe he did very early on, especially that sam soon after it was posted was posting things on facebook that mirrored what morrissey was saying. And sam often does that when Morrissey say something.

I've been thinking: otherwise Morrissey-solo, others Morrissey's fan site are almost shut down - TTY, PJLM, for instance.
It's sad to be a witness of this happening.

I would be gobsmacked if Julia has 'fallen out' with Morrissey over anything. She has been one of the most blindly supportive fans for decades, and has spent (or wasted, depending on your point of view) the best years of her life to following him around the planet. I don't know her well, but I have met and spoke to her at many gigs, and she is the archetypal blindly adoring mozbot - Morrissey IS her life, and she exists only to follow. The idea that after all this time she has suddenly found enough independence to fall out with him over something as relatively petty as 'politics' is pretty laughable.

She has not been in good health on numerous occasions though, so that sounds much more plausible to me.

I appreciate that if Julia is ill then that is very much a personal matter and something that she may not wish to share. She has fallen foul to some despicable and cowardly comments in the past and may not want to share personal information, in a public arena, where hateful trolls can attack her, once again. I don't know Julia and have never met her. As much as I want to know what happened to TTY I'd much rather have a fit and well Julia. If she is ill I wish her a full and speedy recovery.

What is going on with True to You? Has Morrissey fallen out with Julia? Intrigued but delighted because I'm loving his Facebook page. He just needs to get on Twitter now - that medium would be brilliant for him.

Back
Top Bottom