TTY: FORTHCOMING SMITHS 45 - Body-art / tattoo by Sam Esty Rayner

Link posted by Cornflakes:

FORTHCOMING SMITHS 45 - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

Body-art / tattoo of forthcoming Warner single by The Smiths (below) by Sam Esty Rayner.

39459_the_girl_with_the_thorn_in_her_side.jpg

39460_el_nino_con_la_espina_a_su_lado.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
True to you is a fridge door. He has to display his nephew's "artwork" or there will be tears before bedtime.

I wonder if Sammy ever felt an implicit pressure in his family that he had to become an "artist". Or if he just forced himself, in order to better connect with his famous childless uncle ("oOoh..." -Well... :straightface:).

Art really seems to be anything but a natural inclination here.

I'm sure there's a job out there he would actually have been good at. Estate agent. Milkman. President of the United States.
Seriously, there must be something he can do?

The other explanation being of course that his ma had an affair with David Hamilton, and that he then had to become a creepy crappy photographer. :eek:

I wonder if Sammy ever felt an implicit pressure in his family that he had to become an "artist". Or if he just forced himself, in order to better connect with his famous childless uncle ("oOoh..." -Well... :straightface:).

Art really seems to be anything but a natural inclination here.

I'm sure there's a job out there he would actually have been good at. Estate agent. Milkman. President of the United States.
Seriously, there must be something he can do?

The other explanation being of course that his ma had an affair with David Hamilton, and that he then had to become a creepy crappy photographer. :eek:
Dunno probably not really, i mean none of his other family has tried to become artist/famous.. well that is seems, apart from sams brother who was in a band, dunno what happened to them. I think i saw on sams FB he did a BA Law degree, so he seems to have decided to go this root himself.

"...their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea."
"If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use..."
i see a connection here, but i am too lazy and tired to explain it

mmm...like...
use of poor cows CHECK
gaping hole in intelligence CHECK
totally wrong :barf: vibe CHECK

...maybe lil Sammy works for the Bank Of England in his spare time. :lbf: And his uncle forgot!

This would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Just stick 'indulging his talentless nephew' in the incredibly poor judgement folder along with recent political commentary

Let's just be thankful this cr@p will not be on the product itself.

Oh boy, what an eventful few days. First the excitement of a new Smiths release, then the (inevitable?) SER comedown. Trump has nothing on Moz in the world-baffling stakes.

Oh boy! If there's one thing the Smiths were missing, it was desperate sad eyed female models who might sleep with the aspiring photographer/photoshopper if he's lucky.

Not on this occasion, looks like. Only way he could manage to get the swimsuit off her was Photoshop.

I don't get it. It's obviously a photoshop pic on her back and not a tattoo and the less said about the second one the better.

The kind Smiths fans have a wonderful dream Sammy !
Make the dream real ! F O a D !

Please, please, please, stay away from all things Smiths and stick to what you do best, like phone footage, titty photos, and exposing Uncle Steven's non vegan tour rider. :laughing:

Make the dream real Sammy lad ! :angry:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It's remarkable, Morrissey gets it together and agrees to a release of a smith's track . Said smihs track has his best cover in decades . This gives a promise of something great to come and what do you know his Ronan Keating lookalike nephew pisses all over it . Sullys the website and by dint of DNA kind of rubbishs Morrissey himself .

Morrissey is starting to come off like a feeble old uncle , unable to control his up start useless nephew .
Morrisseys end , brought by a hundred hangers on and crass family members f***ing sad times

ill admit im a bit bewildered by the need to take a slice out of albert finneys head in exchange for a slice of some non-entity's bosom. is there some aesthetic logic here that informs the shape the cut-out should take that im just not grasping?

Surely Smarmy sneaked this one out .. surely ? Morrissey at least seems to realise the smiths were his Classical period .
Surely he wouldnt let his leaching nephew ruin this like everything else ?
Mozza agrees to The Smiths 45 . It has his best cover in decades , the promise of something better , pre the shitty london , then LA backing bad, is in the air
But no, Spam ruins it again. By dint of DNA it shakes moz , sort of . How can this useless Rowan Keating lookalike be related . How can he be allowed to run a muck?
It makes Morrissey look like a past it feeble old man , unable to control his kingdom . His upstart nephew is pissing in the fountain and he allows it .
What a shithouse

This is brilliant! Such a talented family! I hope Morrissey's nephew does the artwork and visuals from now on...

You only have to glimpse at Spam's Instagram account to see what a tool he is. Think selfies of him asleep, brooding backdrops and deep lyric-mouthing. He's an oblivious poser, and thicker than silly Steven.

This 'art' is atrocious. Lanterns' desperate attempt to link Spam's shite to Silly Steven's unnecessary Daily Mail style bank note rage is hysterical. Keep trying you gormless bot.

Even Marred thinks it's shite. Then it must be REALLY shit. And don't forget, Marred is an artist, he knows art :rofl:

Quality control jumps out the window when Mike Joyce isn't involved.

Morrissey needs to man up and oscillate wildly - I HAVE FORGIVEN MIKE!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom