TTY: FORTHCOMING SMITHS 45 - Body-art / tattoo by Sam Esty Rayner

Link posted by Cornflakes:

FORTHCOMING SMITHS 45 - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

Body-art / tattoo of forthcoming Warner single by The Smiths (below) by Sam Esty Rayner.

39459_the_girl_with_the_thorn_in_her_side.jpg

39460_el_nino_con_la_espina_a_su_lado.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Sam's the winner here. Famous uncle means he can waste his days away photoshopping badly and pretending to be a photographer rather than getting a real job. If only we could all have a famous uncle, life would be better

Sam's the winner here. Famous uncle means he can waste his days away photoshopping badly and pretending to be a photographer rather than getting a real job. If only we could all have a famous uncle, life would be better

But I consider him as my famous uncle and I don't even have to create tacky photo-shopped artefacts!

What's all this talk of getting a real job. Do sams morrissey photo montages pay out in some way I'm not aware of. If he stops will he need to replace his morrissey income to pay the bills

What's all this talk of getting a real job. Do sams morrissey photo montages pay out in some way I'm not aware of. If he stops will he need to replace his morrissey income to pay the bills

You are right. He has a real job, and at least I reckon he is on his payroll. That reminds me of a song. o_O

You are right. He has a real job

o_O

I've been thinking, maybe creating images in which young women's backsides serve as pool tables is a kind of therapy for him? Maybe he has anger management issues, which can only be pacified by bad Photoshopping?
In the same way, his uncle writes books, not for people to read, as demonstrated here (except for the study group. They're very brave :tears: ), but just so he can kill loads of characters, which must help in deflecting some kind of tension? And after all, don't we post on the Internet for the same reason.

So looking at Sam's poopooshop here, I'm wondering if it's his way of telling us he's upset his touring adventures were cut short, or even that that Smiths single isn't happening after all (which doesn't trouble me very much personally).

The good news being that Uncle is unfazed because he will never forget his Audience (YOU wonderful people!) but really he's happy enough bumming around in LA, going to gigs and stuff. On the not giving a toss about things scale, we're probably at an all time high. I can relate to that. Here today, gone tomorrow sort of thing.

Lastly. still reeling from the news little Sami studied Law, I am trying to find his alma mater
Because to someone, somewhere, oooh ye-a-ah
Etsy rayner is bliiind
Body and soul
In his head, a hooole

(note that, like this song, Sam is an ode to Lesbianism.)

Is it: Disneyland University, Florida? :confused:

And why wasn't he pushed down the stairs by Huey, Dewey and Louie, when they had a chance?

And is his dad really Donald?

Famous people are so full of mystery! It's all very exciting.

o_O

I've been thinking, maybe creating images in which young women's backsides serve as pool tables is a kind of therapy for him? Maybe he has anger management issues, which can only be pacified by bad Photoshopping?
In the same way, his uncle writes books, not for people to read, as demonstrated here (except for the study group. They're very brave :tears: ), but just so he can kill loads of characters, which must help in deflecting some kind of tension? And after all, don't we post on the Internet for the same reason.

So looking at Sam's poopooshop here, I'm wondering if it's his way of telling us he's upset his touring adventures were cut short, or even that that Smiths single isn't happening after all (which doesn't trouble me very much personally).

The good news being that Uncle is unfazed because he will never forget his Audience (YOU wonderful people!) but really he's happy enough bumming around in LA, going to gigs and stuff. On the not giving a toss about things scale, we're probably at an all time high. I can relate to that. Here today, gone tomorrow sort of thing.

Lastly. still reeling from the news little Sami studied Law, I am trying to find his alma mater
Because to someone, somewhere, oooh ye-a-ah
Etsy rayner is bliiind
Body and soul
In his head, a hooole

(note that, like this song, Sam is an ode to Lesbianism.)

Is it: Disneyland University, Florida? :confused:

And why wasn't he pushed down the stairs by Huey, Dewey and Louie, when they had a chance?

And is his dad really Donald?

Famous people are so full of mystery! It's all very exciting.
I was the person who mentioned this, it could be totally wrong it was quite a bit ago i saw it, it was just on his 'about' education section on fb.

It's hard to believe the cruelty and meanness of some posts here. The sins of Sam are being Morrissey's nephew, collaborating closely with his uncle, showing interest in the new releases as any fan would do, sharing his works and being good looking. Those things make of him the easy pray of resentful and envious people who come here. You people don't have a family. It's fair when you judge someone's works, but insulting the person of the artist in this mean way is disgusting.

It's hard to believe the cruelty and meanness of some posts here. The sins of Sam are being Morrissey's nephew, collaborating closely with his uncle, showing interest in the new releases as any fan would do, sharing his works and being good looking. Those things make of him the easy pray of resentful and envious people who come here. You people don't have a family. It's fair when you judge someone's works, but insulting the person of the artist in this mean way is disgusting.
I applaud your appeal to our gentler natures.

I think the majority of us are off-put because the manipulation of digital images by SER is neither body art nor a tattoo (the latter, Morrissey/Smiths tattoos, being a veritable phenomenon). Speaking personally, it has nothing to do with the comeliness of SER or the model of SER's work...and I love that image of Albert Finney. Just not plastered willy-nilly on a scantily clad person for the sake of....well, certainly not promotion of the single. I hold the single's songs, the Smiths and Finney in such high esteem that this seems so...wrong. But I'm no artist, God knows.

I don't have a problem with Sam "collaborating" with his uncle. Why not? We've gotten some good video footage from the shows if nothing else.

This particular creation had me scratching my head, especially after the relative excitement of a new Smiths sleeve designed by the Man.

Said it before -- there's nothing wrong with hiring professionals to help execute your visual ideas. It doesn't mean you're less of an artiste.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom