TTY: Hate-rosexuality; Morrissey on the Orlando massacre

Hate-rosexuality - true-to-you.net
13 June 2016

Although the gunman who massacred 49 people at an Orlando gay club is said to have been 'repulsed' by homosexuality, he nonetheless left behind a slew of self-adoring 'selfies'; a handsome man gazing enchantedly at his own face. It is therefore acceptable for him to lovingly admire his own maleness, but it is not OK for other men to like other men. Does Islamic scripture say it is fitting for a man to sit alone taking adoring photographs of himself? I doubt it.
Meanwhile, Donald Thump, probably America's next President, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they'd had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro-gun possession. Ann Coulter will be waving her baseball cap and cheering. It's all going so well for America!
Unfortunately, CNN obliged the gunman once again with a flashing flood of publicity - which is all he ever wanted, and which will encourage the next shooter to prepare for international fame. Why show the gunman's face? Nobody needs to see it.
The larger disaster is the two leading faces in the presidential race, as the world prepares to shake its head in disbelief when the new president is named. Clinton is the face and voice of pooled money (and will therefore repay the established elite with whatever they want if she is elected), and Donald Thump is George Wallace - hating just about anyone who doesn't happen to be Donald Thump. Surely this is not 2016 America?
Thump's only achievement so far is in making Sarah Palin seem intelligent, which, admittedly, is so difficult as to be a colossal strike in his favor.
The true victory of the presidential race has been the independent success of Bernie Sanders, whose approach has been so sane and intelligent and measured that he has been therefore all but entirely ignored by the U.S. media, who cannot understand anyone who is not blood-thirsty. This is because Bernie Sanders is human, and one who unusually did not gain his position because of several billion invested dollars. His many primary successes in the presidential race have been headlined as LOSS FOR CLINTON, whereas a Clinton win has not ever been headlined as LOSS FOR SANDERS. Bernie Sanders has been pushed out by the media because the idea of a self-made man who does not crave international war is completely alien to such as Fox News. The idea of a man who is popular because he calls for world peace and for rescue of the environment cannot provide outraged headlines for CNN, who have devoted their online news page to Donald Thump long before Thump was even a logical contender. Thump doing absolutely nothing has been more newsworthy to CNN than Sanders' state-to-state victories.
Ballot papers for 2016 should include a NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER NOMINEE box, and it is this box that would collect the most votes.
Clinton and Thump may be popular with the party faithful - but the party faithful aren't that large, and are not America, therefore a sad day looms in November - a day that only Bernie Sanders could have saved - had he been allowed his rightful share of media support. But, clearly, the presidential election really is none of your business. Did you ever seriously think it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQZuzBTKeQ

MORRISSEY
June 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yes this is my point entirely, ban all guns and no one wud need one for protection either, of course air rifles may have some use, that can admister certain drugs ect when they may be needed in the consevation of wildfife ect

But unfortunatley its a bit late now as guns are widspeard and eveywere and some counties residents INSIST - ITS OUR RIGHT to own deadly wepons, yes that is there right, its within there law, but unfortunately that feeedom 2 own these deadly weapons can come at a huge cost, it can also have tragic and terrible consequences, as we have seen over and over and over again! how many people must be murdered in these mass shootings we see before someone does anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we dont make the rules the goverments do!

The problem of course with having physiological tests for the eligibilty 2 own arms, is that these people carrying out such tests are often more dangerous and untrustworthy and mad ect than the people there examining and accessing !!!!!! :(

Its these people in goverments and in high departments within society who think they can goven and rule people and tell the people what to do, They CANT!!!

Governments use to send children up chimeys full of toxic soot, 2 clean them, forcing them to have astma for goodness sakes ! and order people to recive the birch and hang people at the gallows ( who were more often than not complety innocent of any crime ), send fleets of horror ships 2 hunt and slaughter innocent whales - its sickening ect ect ect!!!!!!!! :(

I break there wrongfull laws all the time ! - and im going to go out of my way 2 continue to do so in the future !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways 2 end on a positive note .......................... (ive even out done myself here !)
The human race will become all loving and compassionate beings in the end, its just taking a little while 2 get there ! :)

Well yes this is my point entirely, ban all guns and no one wud need one for protection either, of course air rifles may have some use, that can admister certain drugs ect when they may be needed in the consevation of wildfife ect

But unfortunatley its a bit late now as guns are widspeard and eveywere and some counties residents INSIST - ITS OUR RIGHT to own deadly wepons, yes that is there right, its within there law, but unfortunately that feeedom 2 own these deadly weapons can come at a huge cost, it can also have tragic and terrible consequences, as we have seen over and over and over again! how many people must be murdered in these mass shootings we see before someone does anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we dont make the rules the goverments do!

The problem of course with having physiological tests for the eligibilty 2 own arms, is that these people carrying out such tests are often more dangerous and untrustworthy and mad ect than the people there examining and accessing !!!!!! :(

Its these people in goverments and in high departments within society who think they can goven and rule people and tell the people what to do, They CANT!!!

Governments use to send children up chimeys full of toxic soot, 2 clean them, forcing them to have astma for goodness sakes ! and order people to recive the birch and hang people at the gallows ( who were more often than not complety innocent of any crime ), send fleets of horror ships 2 hunt and slaughter innocent whales - its sickening ect ect ect!!!!!!!! :(

I break there wrongfull laws all the time ! - and im going to go out of my way 2 continue to do so in the future !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways 2 end on a positive note .......................... (ive even out done myself here !)
The human race will become all loving and compassionate beings in the end, its just taking a little while 2 get there ! :)

But they can't really ban all guns without going house to house and searching then confiscating, and THIS is exactly what many of the 2nd Amendment people are saying. You could stop selling them, but there people who have one or two and there are people who have a basement full. I read about this man who died and they found on his property a school bus filled with weapons. The people that are the most afraid of the bans have lots of guns. And they think "Obummer" is going to send out the police and military to come and take them, and that's exactly what they would have to do. Is that even possible? That would start a war in this country and everything the survivalists are saying about the collapse of society would come true.
They can't do it and that's why they don't.
The senate rejected gun control bills the other day for three reasons. First is that they get money from NRA lobbyists. Second is that they would be voted out by citizens who are paranoid about gun control of any sort. Third is that there is some nut out there watching that vote who has a big collection of guns and not one of those senators wants him to come looking for them.Sounds crazy but there are lots of little groups in the US who might not have actually done anything illegal yet but who are very paranoid and these senators don't want to get on their radar.

Thats a great idea, so we can end up like Europe where the people, except terrorists, are disarmed. Muslim terrorists, however, seem able to find arsenals without a hitch.
In Europe people act as if terrorism is a fact of life. No thanks.

I'm actually for banning the sale of hand guns. No it wouldn't take care of the guns already out there but it would be a start. All hand guns confiscated in a crime of any sort or found is taken and destroyed. If it's unregistered a year in jail. Like you said people who don't misuse them wouldn't face any problems as they can still use them responsibly as possession wouldn't be illegal. This would reduce the number of guns out there and reduce the movement of certain guns. I'd settle for the penalty for carrying an unlicensed gun to be at the very least a manditory year in jail and a felony though.

You could stop selling them, but there people who have one or two and there are people who have a basement full.

Actually this morning, I just came across the following article on Yahoo. It is of a family that inherited guns and ammo worth millions and have decided to destroy everything rather than sell it given what happened in Orlando:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/family-pl...mmo-worth-232706532--abc-news-topstories.html

Believe it or not the gun manufacturer Smith and Wesson is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SWHC. Their stock price has gone from $5 to $25 in just four years. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of tie, financial or otherwise, between the media and gun companies. The media fueling the fire of random violence and marauding and the gun companies all too willing to provide the public with as many guns as they need "to protect themselves". This has been the case over the past few years and the stock price reflects it. A sad state of affairs no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
Actually this morning, I just came across the following article on Yahoo. It is of a family that inherited guns and ammo worth millions and have decided to destroy everything rather than sell it given what happened in Orlando:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/family-pl...mmo-worth-232706532--abc-news-topstories.html

Believe it or not the gun manufacturer Smith and Wesson is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SWHC. Their stock price has gone from $5 to $25 in just four years. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of tie, financial or otherwise, between the media and gun companies. The media fueling the fire of random violence and marauding and the gun companies all to willing to provide the public with as many guns as they need "to protect themselves". This has been the case over the past few years and the stock price reflects it. A sad state of affairs no matter how you look at it.

Yeah there was an article on msn not long ago that made the point that whenever Fox News or something such would make the claim that Obama was coming to take everyone's guns sales soared and stocks rose. He was gonna take everyone's guns by coming door to door see. Calamines mentioning of that idea is not to out of bounds as to what a lot of people thought and you can still see many making those types of comments on a lot of messaging boards. The article had a nice chart about the correlation. Ironically Obama owns gun manufacturing stock himself. The creation of the civilian assault rifle was itself a ploy by gun manufacturers to increase sales as they were in decline in the late seventies

Believe it or not the gun manufacturer Smith and Wesson is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol SWHC. Their stock price has gone from $5 to $25 in just four years. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of tie, financial or otherwise, between the media and gun companies. The media fueling the fire of random violence and marauding and the gun companies all to willing to provide the public with as many guns as they need "to protect themselves". This has been the case over the past few years and the stock price reflects it. A sad state of affairs no matter how you look at it.
Fear sells, definitely. "Am I fat?" "Does my breath stink?" "Does my car look like I'm poor?" "Am I wearing the wrong brand of shoes?" "Am I going to be the victim of a home invasion?"

It's good that they don't want to sell the guns, and I almost want to respect their decision enough not to think that they must be rich to give up millions of dollars.

Fear sells, definitely. "Am I fat?" "Does my breath stink?" "Does my car look like I'm poor?" "Am I wearing the wrong brand of shoes?" "Am I going to be the victim of a home invasion?"

It's good that they don't want to sell the guns, and I almost want to respect their decision enough not to think that they must be rich to give up millions of dollars.

That is why one of my favorite shows on TV was Mad Men. A look behind the early days of TV advertising in the 60's and 70's. There is something very primal about it all. I can imagine the first cave man selling his neighbors on the benefits of a certain brand of stones to make fire. ;)

The use of children in commercials today is so transparent it's nauseating. The fact that most of the public are not yet beyond these base ploys for their hard earned money would be laughable if it weren't so depressing.

As for the subject of guns and this particular story, the parallels could be drawn with cigarettes. A person could destroy hundreds of cases of cigarettes and still more will be made to take their place. You would hope that the evolution of the human race is one that could be graphed like an escalator so that over time you would see constant improvement and advancement.

Instead, it is more like an endless circle where every X number of years we repeat the same mistakes and stand looking at each other wondering how we ended back in the same place after all those years. Apply this to these mass shootings and it becomes all too clear that we as a society perpetuate the definition of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

That is why one of my favorite shows on TV was Mad Men. A look behind the early days of TV advertising in the 60's and 70's. There is something very primal about it all. I can imagine the first cave man selling his neighbors on the benefits of a certain brand of stones to make fire. ;)

The use of children in commercials today is so transparent it's nauseating. The fact that most of the public are not yet beyond these base ploys for their hard earned money would be laughable if it weren't so depressing.

As for the subject of guns and this particular story, the parallels could be drawn with cigarettes. A person could destroy hundreds of cases of cigarettes and still more will be made to take their place. You would hope that the evolution of the human race is one that could be graphed like an escalator so that over time you would see constant improvement and advancement.

Instead, it is more like an endless circle where every X number of years we repeat the same mistakes and stand looking at each other wondering how we ended back in the same place after all those years. Apply this to these mass shootings and it becomes all too clear that we as a society perpetuate the definition of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

I don't know about the more will always take there place bit. If you ban the sale and the manufacturing in major industrialized countries it'll reduce the number of guns out there over time. It'll also raise the costs of illegal sales and trafficking keeping them out of some people's hands as some wont be able to afford the gun smuggled in from another country. Many guns used in crimes here not bought legally can still be traced to those stolen from gun stores those in transit police and military facilities etc. reduce the number of places that have guns like stores and there won't be as many to steal and then sell. I also don't know about just going in infinite circles as things have over the course of history changed in many ways to meaningful degrees. Has all violence been eliminated, no but I'd rather be alive now than in many other time periods where it was more prevalent

On another note the last season of mad men was pretty disappointing. It was a bummer to an otherwise fantastic show. It's also more specifically insecurity than fear that's sells things. Might seem like a splitting of hairs but I think insecurity as an element of uncertainty, most products say they will give us certainty, at her than blind terror

' it's not more laws and jails, it's the changing of our society that will make the difference. It is society that creates these monsters.

'love peace and harmony.... maybe in the next world.....'

Very true. This and only this can push the stone up the hill. But, at least in America, people are all for change...well...as long as THEY are not expected to change or be inconvenienced in any way by the change.

Proposals to provide care and crisis management for the mentally ill and chemically dependent won't get votes or media attention or inches in the newspapers here. Instead, going after the hot button issue of "Gun Control" and all the generalities that surround it make for great sound bites and column fillers without actually having to do anything! How great for the politicians. :rolleyes: Why do they not try to at least offer a reasonable set of solutions to the problem of gun violence? Simple, there's nothing in it for them. Sad but true.

Wonder if we'll get a statement about the German theatre shooting

I’ve experienced my fair share of anti-gay violence, but the idea of carrying a gun for my safety is absolutely ludicrous to me.

Full equality makes me feel safer. Hate crime laws make me feel safer. Anti-discrimination legislation makes me feel safer. Marriage equality makes me feel safer. Kids being taught in school that gays are to be accepted makes me feel safer. Visibility makes me feel safer. A public debate about homophobia makes me feel safer. A public debate about radical Islam makes me feel safer.

Carrying a gun most certainly would not make me feel safer - if anything, it would make me feel less safe.

The “good guy with a gun” myth has been debunked again and again. A recent meta-analysis of 16 studies examined the relationship between firearms and gun deaths in the US: Gun ownership doubled the risk of homicide and tripled the risk of suicide. This research is bolstered by a national survey that found that a gun in the home was far more likely to be used to threaten a family member or intimate a partner than to be used in self-defence.

It's amazing to the rest of the world how Americans will jump through any hoops to avoid the blindingly obvious. Ban ALL guns apart from heavily licensed hunting rifles. Exact punitive sentences for anyone caught with fire arms. (You'll have room in your jails thanks to fewer murderers being there.) The rest of the civilised world has been doing this for some time. Ban all guns and no one needs to sleep anxiously with one by their bed, just waiting for their two year old to accidentally shoot them. Everyone else has managed this. US gun crime statistics are a disgrace and amendments can be amended.

"Full equality" makes you feel safe than carrying a gun? Wtf
You are obviously not in touch with reality. The USA doesnt want to end up like Europe or like Moz, having to cover up our whimpiness by claiming humasexuality, or any other non existing attribute.

Maybe you should hire Poet to protect you since having a guard dog is probably inhumane and unethical.

http://gizmodo.com/3d-printed-guns-are-only-getting-better-and-scarier-1677747439
It is now possible to make a usable handgun with 3D printing. Because most of the parts are plastic it is easier to pass a metal detector. 3D printing is only going to become more available and the plans for these weapons are available online.
Technology is making it easier for people to murder other people. Drones with cameras are pretty cool right? But why not add a gun mount?
teen+creates+drone+gun.jpg

Here is a "quadrotor with machine gun attached" I'm not sure I'm buying this guy's Russian accent, but whether this is real or not the point is that guns are unlikely to fade out.

Thats a great idea, so we can end up like Europe where the people, except terrorists, are disarmed. Muslim terrorists, however, seem able to find arsenals without a hitch.
In Europe people act as if terrorism is a fact of life. No thanks.

Well good evening, Mr Trump!

The difference is that Europeans don't live in constant fear and paranoia.

Please answer me one question: How exactly did widespread gun ownership in the US help prevent this terrorist act?

Can you not see the irony?

Last edited:
http://gizmodo.com/3d-printed-guns-are-only-getting-better-and-scarier-1677747439
It is now possible to make a usable handgun with 3D printing. Because most of the parts are plastic it is easier to pass a metal detector. 3D printing is only going to become more available and the plans for these weapons are available online.
Technology is making it easier for people to murder other people. Drones with cameras are pretty cool right? But why not add a gun mount?

Here is a "quadrotor with machine gun attached" I'm not sure I'm buying this guy's Russian accent, but whether this is real or not the point is that guns are unlikely to fade out.

Don't know much about the three d printed gun but hopefully they can't fire many rounds and the ammunition is still metal. I'm not so much afraid of the gun firing drone so much as I'm afraid of the bomb mounted drone. That just feels inevitable at this point. Like a fleet of home made missiles you can fly from your phone

Dear God, Please Help Us. Just when you think it can't get any worse than a crazy person shooting a bunch of innocent people, now anyone from miles away can accomplish the same thing. Worrisome. I can see this first being used by someone being bullied at school:

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, faster than my bullet

Well good evening, Mr Trump!

The difference is that Europeans don't live in constant fear and paranoia.

Please answer me one question: How exactly did widespread gun ownership in the US help prevent this terrorist act?

Can you not see the irony?

Nobody in the Orlando incident was carrying a gun, so it is not as widespread as you would have us believe.

Europeans dont live in constant fear and paranoia only because they are accustomed to being terrorized and would rather continue having their fellow countrymen killed than doing anything about it. They kill innocent people over there and its like another day in the park.

Nobody in the Orlando incident was carrying a gun, so it is not as widespread as you would have us believe.

Europeans dont live in constant fear and paranoia only because they are accustomed to being terrorized and would rather continue having their fellow countrymen killed than doing anything about it. They kill innocent people over there and its like another day in the park.

Yeah, if only them Orlando victims had carried guns, too. Hundreds of people, nearly all intoxicated, in a darkened club, carrying guns - that would really have prevented all these deaths.

Anyone who thinks you can protect yourself against a terror attack by carrying a gun is a complete moron.

As for Europe, yes there is a threat of terrorism, but more guns aren't the solution.

Last edited:
Yeah, if only them Orlando victims had carried guns. People carrying guns in a darkened club, nearly all intoxicated to some degree - that would really have prevented all these deaths.

As for Europe, I can assure you we're doing fine.

Hey you were the one who said guns were widespread and everywhere here.
Its been years since ive seen a civilian actually carry a gun or seen a gun in anyones house but according to the know it all Europeans you kick a rock and guns pop out here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom