TTY: Holly Woodlawn, RIP

Come on, BB/BBB/BBBBBBB et al., it's just Morrissey's TTY equivalent of marking the passing of one of your icons by means of a tweet. Not something I would do since I don't like Twitter etc., but it's fairly common practice nonetheless for celebs and Joe Publics alike.

What I would like now is an automatic Moz-Solo ignore filter on these ghastly meme pictures, whether his nephew's or trawled from the Internet. They are not news and should I ever want to know about them (0.01% probability) I can always hop over there.

And, of course, RIP Holly. There's a funny segment in the Lou Reed documentary Rock and Roll Heart featuring her and Joe Dallessandro, think I'll give that another watch.

Morrissey is NOT on Twitter.....allegedly.....

Yes, RIP Holly. but f*** Morrissey trying to appropriate historic transgender pathfinder/icons whilst ignoring #BrazilTransSlaughter

best
BB

Come on, BB/BBB/BBBBBBB et al., it's just Morrissey's TTY equivalent of marking the passing of one of your icons by means of a tweet. Not something I would do since I don't like Twitter etc., but it's fairly common practice nonetheless for celebs and Joe Publics alike.

What I would like now is an automatic Moz-Solo ignore filter on these ghastly meme pictures, whether his nephew's or trawled from the Internet. They are not news and should I ever want to know about them (0.01% probability) I can always hop over there.

And, of course, RIP Holly. There's a funny segment in the Lou Reed documentary Rock and Roll Heart featuring her and Joe Dallessandro, think I'll give that another watch.

NO ! NO ! NO ! I will not " come on " and I will not be nice !
Once again Hissing Steve the Snake is punching low here.
Happy to sit in an open top Cadillac chatting with Viv Nicholson for the South Bank Show.
Joe Moss ? After all he 4kin did for Lord CrankFruad !
Neither received an acknowledgment in their passing and there are others as well as these two.
After listening to that insightful interview with Mike Joyce this wknd I conclude that Silly Steven is a very very bitter and twisted paranoid nut job slowly decaying from within with anti British/British establishment syndrome.
Judges, Monarchy, Governments, Civil Servants. Brit-pop, Edd Shearon etc, British Olympic Games, etc etc , all fair game in his bitter frame because he had to move all his affairs out of the country to avoid the British justice system and Mike Joyce.
I don't normally use this word on here but the Tosser is an absolute C@@t.
He spent so much time being bitter he lost all his writing talent and surrounded himself with lawnmower parts to avoid any future Mike Joyce scenarios.

Looking forward to his anti British outbursts in Argentina.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom