TTY: 'More Morrissey' (Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago in November); El Paso cancelled

More Morrissey - true-to-you.net
24 October 2016

Wednesday
November 23 DETROIT Royal Oak Music Theatre
Friday November 25 CLEVELAND State Theatre
Sunday November 27 CHICAGO Aragon Ballroom

As mentioned by an anonymous person below, El Paso, TX on Nov. 23 was previously announced.

UPDATE 7:50 AM PT:

El Paso appears to be cancelled 'due to a scheduling conflict' according to the post by El Paso Live / Facebook, screenshot from Uncleskinny.

39268_screenshot_20161023_192101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you are being victomized. I would be angry too! :swear
It's nice to have something in the back of your mind to look out to.
To sort of anticipate; you will read it at the time that suits you.

Breaking news 1:
Bieber has bought himself an apartment in Amsterdam for 23 million euro right in the middle of the centre. :barf:

Breaking news 2:
It is believed the bed from Vincent van Gogh is still existing and might be around somewhere here in The Netherlands. Everybody is now searching for it. It just might turn up and than everybody starts discussing if it is genuine! And a lot of money will be involved and they wiil go all apeshit just like here on the marketplace forum.
:lbf:
Such a beautiful painting! :thumb:
oh gerrit, i am ever so sorry that that little canadian disease has spread to your lovely country to leave it's stain. the most tragic part is that the dutch are such a nice people there's literally no hope of him being beaten to death for being a jackass. why couldn't he have moved to.... i dont know... winnipeg* instead?

that's fantasic about van goghs bed. although i must say i didnt know it was missing, or not in existance. i would love to see some genuine van gogh artifacts. i probably wouldnt want to sleep in his bed though....:paranoid:

*rough, bitterly cold canadian city where everyone gets beaten to death

oh gerrit, i am ever so sorry that that little canadian disease has spread to your lovely country to leave it's stain. the most tragic part is that the dutch are such a nice people there's literally no hope of him being beaten to death for being a jackass. why couldn't he have moved to.... i dont know... winnipeg* instead?

that's fantasic about van goghs bed. although i must say i didnt know it was missing, or not in existance. i would love to see some genuine van gogh artifacts. i probably wouldnt want to sleep in his bed though....:paranoid:

*rough, bitterly cold canadian city where everyone gets beaten to death

I would. :brows:
Just with some good old-fashioned blankets and white sheets. :p

Kinda surprised that there are so many tickets still available for Cleveland. Looks half full. Anyway is there a link to the current setlist?

Why are you surprised? It's Cleveland. Are the Morrissey fans kept in a leper colony like in Detroit and Chicago? These Midwesterners will chomp down on a pig or cow walking around alive as long as they have a bottle of Sczhkinwiski's or Gerzowitchmeyerburger BBQ sauce.

I dunno. It's not a huge place and Morrissey is a reasonably big act. His albums chart handsomely here in the states. Hope the gig goes on.

This is the first time Morrissey has not sold out in a few hours in Cleveland. Been to many of his concerts here over the years. Dunno what is up.

Royal Oak/Detroit just got moved to Dec. 7th. I suspect Cleveland will be moved to the 9th and Chicago after that.

Glad I saw him in Salt Lake, even though it was pretty much the same show from 2014.
But he cancelled a few times in 2014.
Pretty much done with Moz. no hate, just don't buy tickets unless it's your hometown.
whatever happened to the show must go on?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom