TTY: Morrissey audience at San Jose, July 2015, photo by Geoffrey Smith II

Link from Morran:

Morrissey audience at San Jose, July 2015 - true-to-you.net
6 August 2015

Printed here with great respect to the photographer.

The photographer is Geoffrey Smith II for MetroActive. Photo from:

July 25, 2015 @ SJSU Student Event Center, photos by Geoffrey Smith II (67 total) - MetroActive

sanjose21.jpg

They are all thinking "I hope the Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Cart guy in the parking lot didn't run out when the show is over". Guess the Meat is Murder vid doesn't bother them that much. Not too many Vegetarians in that crowd. Anonymous-

I personally handed the hot dog vendors outside some PETA fliers after the show.

At this point you're watering weeds. I wish you the best.

That's exactly what I was thinking actually (bacon wrapped dogs)... I'm one of the ones at the rail. Huuuuuge Morrissey fan for over 17 years and an even bigger fan of having a mind of my own.

TTY Summer Internship/ your task will be to post just any old shit on the TTY website, to make TTY look like a vibrant "community" with loads of things going on, even in the dead of summer, and to give any bored Saudi Arabian teenager the impression that the busy and highly successful singer is above all a simple and caring individual in touch with his Mexican fanbase.

compensation: lots of free vegetables, a Morrissey sweatshop Tshirt, a letter of recommendation from an extremely powerful person (= Julia Riley) and a few people shaking their heads in commiseration.

(location: please note our office isn't actually in Boston, but in Bangalore. Commuting costs NOT reimbursed by Morrissey Inc.)

To be fair.. TTY is supposed to be a fanzine.. it's finally actually looking like one.

Which one are you? How do you have a mind of your own? You decided sua sponte that you're an animal serial killer and thus a psycho? Why do you like Morrissey? #MeatIsMurder

That's exactly what I was thinking actually (bacon wrapped dogs)... I'm one of the ones at the rail. Huuuuuge Morrissey fan for over 17 years and an even bigger fan of having a mind of my own.

the two with the beards. dear god. this is why it's not a good idea to reveal you're a morrissey fan or you have to come across these guys.

Seriously love Morrissey. He has been through so much in two years and still comes out with a smile for all of us in the audience. We love you.

2,321 reasons not to go to a Morrissey concert

Which one are you? How do you have a mind of your own? You decided sua sponte that you're an animal serial killer and thus a psycho? Why do you like Morrissey? #MeatIsMurder

He has a mind if his own because he makes the choice to eat. Sorry to shatter your illusion but a huge number of Morrissey followers eat meat.

2,321 reasons not to go to a Morrissey concert

And the $70-$200 I don't have for frivolous shit like concert tickets is reason #1. I can happily put up with a bunch of stupid, trendy hairdos and people viewing the entire concert through a smartphone screen (it's their loss) if it means seeing a musician I like at a price I can afford. I do it all the time just going to local punk shows these days as it is.

Choosing to eat doesn't necessarily mean having a mind of one's own. Eating is instinct. Why does Surface like Morrissey?

#GoVegan

He has a mind if his own because he makes the choice to eat. Sorry to shatter your illusion but a huge number of Morrissey followers eat meat.

hope youre the guy with the septum piercing and glad you had fun. looks like fun

Choosing to eat doesn't necessarily mean having a mind of one's own. Eating is instinct. Why does Surface like Morrissey?

#GoVegan

Err, because I like his music. Are you inferring that if you eat meat you shouldn't like Morrissey?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom