TTY: Morrissey audience at San Jose, July 2015, photo by Geoffrey Smith II

Link from Morran:

Morrissey audience at San Jose, July 2015 - true-to-you.net
6 August 2015

Printed here with great respect to the photographer.

The photographer is Geoffrey Smith II for MetroActive. Photo from:

July 25, 2015 @ SJSU Student Event Center, photos by Geoffrey Smith II (67 total) - MetroActive

sanjose21.jpg

Yep, there's me recording.

sweet, missed this the first time around. if you wanna share any of those recording please feel free and hope you had fun. also i dont get all the weird hair hate i see. its just a fun haircut, its not a big deal. its actually so common now that i dont think you can even actually call it a trend

its actually so common now that i dont think you can even actually call it a trend

That is... precisely what defines a trend...

Mykel Board sums up my antipathy towards egocentric popular fashion and readymade alternative culture much better than I could.

Last edited by a moderator:
hope youre the guy with the septum piercing and glad you had fun. looks like fun

That would be me and yes, I had a lot of fun, thank you! Morrissey was energetic, engaging and overall seemed to be having a lot of fun himself. The set list was amazing and the second he played Will Never Mary I lost it!!

I'm the one with the septum ring and the one to my left if my boyfriend. Not sure what you mean by your comment but we'll be at the remaining California shows. Please feel free to stop me to say hi and/or clear things up. I'd love to see the face behind the bitch ass comment.

the two with the beards. dear god. this is why it's not a good idea to reveal you're a morrissey fan or you have to come across these guys.

I'm the one with the septum ring and the one to my left if my boyfriend. Not sure what you mean by your comment but we'll be at the remaining California shows. Please feel free to stop me to say hi and/or clear things up. I'd love to see the face behind the bitch ass comment

That is... precisely what defines a trend...

Mykel Board sums up my antipathy towards egocentric popular fashion and readymade alternative culture much better than I could.

then when does something become common and just normal because its pretty common and normal looking here. also all fashion is somewhat egocentric but i dont think that a bad thing since i dont think they take there clothing or look as seriously as you might think and i believe people are over reading fashion as some sort of statement. what should fashion be based on if not ego

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be me and yes, I had a lot of fun, thank you! Morrissey was energetic, engaging and overall seemed to be having a lot of fun himself. The set list was amazing and the second he played Will Never Mary I lost it!!

yeah will never marry is a fav of mine and i was really surprised and pleased he played it

Was it lookalikes night out by any chance ?
Check out Frankenstein next girl with pink hair, also Frank Lampard with Dawn French and Theo Pathetos off dragons den.
No sign of beaky ! Was she there ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm suggesting that meat eaters who like Morrissey's music may not fully comprehend it unless they appreciate songs that condemn them and their ignorance, I suppose.

#ListenToTheWords

Err, because I like his music. Are you inferring that if you eat meat you shouldn't like Morrissey?

I'm suggesting that meat eaters who like Morrissey's music may not fully comprehend it unless they appreciate songs that condemn them and their ignorance, I suppose.

#ListenToTheWords

When the Smiths first appeared on the scene, not many people were aware of Morrissey being a vegetarian, there was no internet then and you generally only found things out via Melody Maker, Sounds or NME.

I saw the Smiths twice and Meat is Murder was in neither set at that time, I got into his music then, are you suggesting that Once I found out he was a vegetarian that I should no longer follow him as I eat meat?

When the Smiths first appeared on the scene, not many people were aware of Morrissey being a vegetarian, there was no internet then and you generally only found things out via Melody Maker, Sounds or NME.

I saw the Smiths twice and Meat is Murder was in neither set at that time, I got into his music then, are you suggesting that Once I found out he was a vegetarian that I should no longer follow him as I eat meat?

Exactly, in the same way that a woman who decides to have an abortion should no longer follow Bad Religion once she realized they had an anti-abortion song called "Don't Pray on Me". Makes no sense.

On the subject of eating meat, I view it as Morrissey is entitled to his opinion and I am entitled to mine. I just don't happen to agree with him on this issue, not to mention the song itself is a bit of a dirge anyway. I never listen to it for this reason alone not its content.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom