TTY: Morrissey Band 2015

Re: Morrissey Band 2015 - TTY

Did he try to copy his own backdrop? :p

bruce-lee-veste-carreau.jpg

In addition to carrying bags and creating strange haircuts, Damon is also a great photographer.

Chill the f*** out. Tynamuna to my knowledge has never made right wing racist comments (in fact the opposite has been true from what I've seen) and I am willing to be believe this was a good faith mistake. I have no idea if "Oriental" is an offensive term in Sweden or not, but it is in the United States and yet many people are completely oblivious to that fact. That doesn't make it ok to use it, but it means that maybe pointing this out politely when it appears to be a good faith mistake as opposed to pouncing on someone. Believe me, I have no sympathy for racism and am willing to pounce on people without feeling the need to pretend to be "polite" when it is deserved, but I am not really convinced this is one of those cases.

o no, no right wing comments at all. she called maher and stewart, two great liberals, devils while praising superstition and defending of all things, islam and george w bush. five minutes later she relates as story about how moz and band reminds her of some 'orientals' she once saw, despite none of them being remotely 'oriental.' maybe she is sax rohmer come back to life.

o no, no right wing comments at all. she called maher and stewart, two great liberals, devils while praising superstition and defending of all things, islam and george w bush. five minutes later she relates as story about how moz and band reminds her of some 'orientals' she once saw, despite none of them being remotely 'oriental.' maybe she is sax rohmer come back to life.

She criticized Bill Maher's comments on Muslims/Islam which many have done. Mostly liberals and/or people on the left. I don't really know anyone on the right who is taking that position. They're mostly concerned about creeping Sharia in Tulsa taking away their right to bear arms.

However, this was somewhat off-topic on the MSG thread and even more so on this one.

dear tynamuna, please don't let these troll vultures provoke you.

dear tynamuna, please don't let these troll vultures provoke you.

Thanks :love: and thanks to you chip. But I believe it's just better to ignore it all. To all the anons who keeps on talking about this:take note that this thread is called tty:morrissey band 2015 not is tynamuna a right winged bush apologist. I should have just said alright I won't say it, when it got first mentioned. One can't argue on the Internet.

She criticized Bill Maher's comments on Muslims/Islam which many have done. Mostly liberals and/or people on the left. I don't really know anyone on the right who is taking that position. They're mostly concerned about creeping Sharia in Tulsa taking away their right to bear arms.

However, this was somewhat off-topic on the MSG thread and even more so on this one.

you must be a simpleton. maybe you should switch on fox news for 24/7 commentary in the tynamuna vein. she didnt simply criticized them she said they should have a belt around their mouth for their sensible commentary. she also called them devils a very isis like comment. im shocked she is being defended here by so called moz fans.
you are not going to sit here and criticize maher and stewart while remaining silent on that islam rubbish.

you must be a simpleton. maybe you should switch on fox news for 24/7 commentary in the tynamuna vein. she didnt simply criticized them she said they should have a belt around their mouth for their sensible commentary. she also called them devils a very isis like comment. im shocked she is being defended here by so called moz fans.
you are not going to sit here and criticize maher and stewart while remaining silent on that islam rubbish.
1.don't call chip simple 2.stop this whole conversation it's way of topic and you are talking rubbish.

For someone who is so obsessed with beauty, his band members are not the least bit handsome. Bring back Alain and Gary! Not only that, they are superior musicians compared to Jesse, especially. Boz can stay. Solomon was good-looking, too.

For someone who is so obsessed with beauty, his band members are not the least bit handsome. Bring back Alain and Gary! Not only that, they are superior musicians compared to Jesse, especially. Boz can stay. Solomon was good-looking, too.

You need your eyes checked. Jesse and Gustavo are hot.

Right, if you are JUST looking for pretty boys, there are enough in those musical concept called "boygroups" (and, as much as I like Gary, he is far from the general concept of "good-looking")

Morrissey is not obsessed with beauty, remember Peter hogg. He is obsessed by looking good himself. But I think he values other stuff greatly over beauty

Right, if you are JUST looking for pretty boys, there are enough in those musical concept called "boygroups" (and, as much as I like Gary, he is far from the general concept of "good-looking")

Gary is an OG. He had the tattooed look way before the 90's crop of wannabees who could afford $60 at a time to look like a hoodlum. Look at the members of Good Charlotte and Blink 182, in addition to countless others.

Also, he has his band play in SPEEDOS. If he's gonna play the aesthetic card when it comes to his band members, he can at the very least find conventionally handsome bandmates. These guys are attractive only if one is rip-roaring drunk.

Just my $0.02

You need your eyes checked. Jesse and Gustavo are hot.

Maybe to somebody afflicted with Glaucoma. For those of us with 20/20 vision, they are homely. Big hook noses are not attractive (I'm looking at you, Jesse). Gustavo looks like he has down syndrome.

You obviously didn't read his book. He's as f***ing shallow as can be.

I read it i thought he was being more nasty than just shallow, but okey whatever don't want to fight. But can someone then explain to me Peter hogg :rofl: lapse of judgement, constantly being drunk, glaucoma?

PS. I don't want to start a disscusion but i dont think he is as shallow as he comes of in the book. I think he is more understanding than that

Gary is an OG. He had the tattooed look way before the 90's crop of wannabees who could afford $60 at a time to look like a hoodlum. Look at the members of Good Charlotte and Blink 182, in addition to countless others.

Also, he has his band play in SPEEDOS. If he's gonna play the aesthetic card when it comes to his band members, he can at the very least find conventionally handsome bandmates. These guys are attractive only if one is rip-roaring drunk.

Just my $0.02
Morrissey and speedos, what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe to somebody afflicted with Glaucoma. For those of us with 20/20 vision, they are homely. Big hook noses are not attractive (I'm looking at you, Jesse). Gustavo looks like he has down syndrome.

agreed, calling them homely is being generous.

Just my $0.02

Your funny for the wrong reasons. You don't see it, do you? Now you ask for "conventionally handsome" bandmates but, again, this doesn't apply to Gary Day. Of course, he is beautiful but certainly not "conventionally handsome". Go on and accuse Morrissey of being obsessed with beauty in others and of being shallow but please look also at your own obsession with beauty (or your concept of beauty).

I read it i thought he was being more nasty than just shallow, but okey whatever don't want to fight. But can someone then explain to me Peter hogg :rofl: lapse of judgement, constantly being drunk, glaucoma?

PS. I don't want to start a disscusion but i dont think he is as shallow as he comes of in the book. I think he is more understanding than that

Morrissey and speedos, what?

When was Morrissey wearing speedos?!#* *hot*. i vote against the new shirts and i think the guys should dress more casual, maybe jeans and um Boz back in drag maybe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom