TTY: Morrissey in Norway (Stavanger and Bergen in August 2016)

Morrissey in Norway - true-to-you.net
30 May 2016

Morrissey will play in Stavanger and Bergen in Norway in August.

38713_unnamed_3.jpg

photograph printed with respect

Doing a quick Google image search, the photo is by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl, from the Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) concert:

19.11.2014 - Morrissey (27 photos total) - koncertomania.pl
Morrissey wystąpił w klubie Stodoła w Warszawie. Koncert został przerwany, gdy jeden z "fanów" obraził muzyka, który zszedł ze sceny.

UPDATE Aug. 4:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Norway - true-to-you.net
4 August 2016

Morrissey's concert at Grieghallen in Bergen (Norway) on Saturday 6 August has sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this official? Where's the usual accompanying shit SER 'photomontage'?

This is an excellent shot, Artur Rawicz. In past times it could have graced the gatefold of a live LP.

But still it lacks something... A certain refinement... Yes! I know what it is! A "Nobody for President" stamp!

Last edited:
I think we are definetly getting at least two or three new songs just to create a buzz.he did it with songs like mexico and first of the gang long before they were committed to vinyl or cd.

Steven "will play ?"
He doesn't play any instrument at his live performances !
FFS ! When will he accept himself ? There is no such thing as ' humasexuality' !
At best he's a bisexual performer ( I'm no to sure Tina's minge ever existed).
He's as bent as a banana but embarrassed by the skin !
He's a total clown but I do feel sorry for him not being able to come out in this day and age ! Nobody gives a shit !
Grow a pair FFS Steven

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Please swing by LA this tour..we miss you
Morrissey shirt less slideshow

I'd put money down that he'll be announced for the Øya festival in Oslo as well. Seems a little too coincidental to come to Norway in August and not play there.

I'd love to hear from Aztec now.

Thanks for including the link to the other photos. Jesse looks thoroughly swept up in it all ... great shots !

Steven "will play ?"
FFS ! When will he accept himself ? There is no such thing as ' humasexuality' !
He's a total clown but I do feel sorry for him not being able to come out in this day and age ! Nobody gives a shit !
Grow a pair FFS Steven

i'll likes you. we freinds.

W
I think we are definetly getting at least two or three new songs just to create a buzz.he did it with songs like mexico and first of the gang long before they were committed to vinyl or cd.

He could create a far better 'buzz' just by sacking the stupid Lawnmowers show band behind him. Martin and co have been taking advantage of his autism for far to long now.

W

He could create a far better 'buzz' just by sacking the stupid Lawnmowers show band behind him. Martin and co have been taking advantage of his autism for far to long now.

better for the world if you just go to a doctor.

Steven "will play ?"
Grow a pair FFS Steven

Shut the f*** up you trolling c***

wouldn't it be funny in benny the bummer was actually Morrissey himself,,,taking the piss constantly.well I think it would be funny even if nobody else does.

No one could even mimic being that illiterate. Benny is the genuine article. He does seem more frantic than usual. Not as composed.
I think his mum has taken him to the doctors several times. However, this time the pharmacist Mis-read the doctor's scribble. Let's face it he isn't even witty. That at least would make him vaguely interesting. I have him down as about 26 and living in a cul-de-sac.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom