TTY: Morrissey in Norway (Stavanger and Bergen in August 2016)

Morrissey in Norway - true-to-you.net
30 May 2016

Morrissey will play in Stavanger and Bergen in Norway in August.

38713_unnamed_3.jpg

photograph printed with respect

Doing a quick Google image search, the photo is by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl, from the Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) concert:

19.11.2014 - Morrissey (27 photos total) - koncertomania.pl
Morrissey wystąpił w klubie Stodoła w Warszawie. Koncert został przerwany, gdy jeden z "fanów" obraził muzyka, który zszedł ze sceny.

UPDATE Aug. 4:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Norway - true-to-you.net
4 August 2016

Morrissey's concert at Grieghallen in Bergen (Norway) on Saturday 6 August has sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with this town!! Does anyone on solo live there?

I worked hard to get a seat in the front, and today I was informed by Grieghallen in Bergen that I lose my seat because Morrissey's guests want to sit there. They move me to the back. Thank you Morrissey.

I worked hard to get a seat in the front, and today I was informed by Grieghallen in Bergen that I lose my seat because Morrissey's guests want to sit there. They move me to the back. Thank you Morrissey.

The first few rows were actually deleted because for security reasons, a barrier is being erected for this concert. Those seats should have never been on sale in the first place and have nothing to do with Morrissey's Guests.

Awful. Even worse to see resting at the front, greasy Paul Rhodes in his cheap suit along with stupid Stephen. No idea why the are let in at all, never mind on a freebee.

Does all of Norway look like a dollhouse village? So pretty

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom