TTY: Morrissey, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2016 - film by Sam Esty Rayner

as soon as something is committed to a medium,could be celluloid,digital or now 4k resolution as soon a the button is pressed it can be classed as film,not neccesarily A FILM.

Yes, you're right. Thanks for clearing that up. Guess I was reading 'A film' rather than what it really states 'film by'. What you're saying makes sense. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

But I never said I didn't like the short footage. I think it was just me being disappointed in my hopes of what could have been, for all I can see was another missed opportunity. And with Sam there and M giving the 'o.k' just imagine what TTY could be like if it was full of great behind the scenes footage,rare moments captured, things a fan would want to see. :)

not to say that the fans of Jakarta would not want to see this, I'm talking about the bigger.... picture.

Last edited:
Feels like it's a bit random to me. There are plenty other Moz related videos I'd prefer to see him posting. Isn't it all a bit self serving? I guess it's interesting to the people in the crowd who can recognise themselves. Same thing could be said for the footage of the fans lining up for the Wolverhampton gig on the Hulmerist video/dvd. Personally I didn't need to see a fan stood in the queue eating a flower but I guess it's of nostalgic interest to the fan. Not to me though.

They have a lot of energy. They probably waited in line for two hours, waited two hours or so before concert, no bathroom breaks, hot, everyone is pressed against you. And they still have energy.It makes you wonder, why i am i doing this? Then the hot old guy comes out..

They have a lot of energy. They probably waited in line for two hours, waited two hours or so before concert, no bathroom breaks, hot, everyone is pressed against you. And they still have energy.It makes you wonder, why i am i doing this? Then the hot old guy comes out..
56 is not old (unless YOU are 16).

surely this cant be true,i read somewhere that when people go to festivals rather than lose their spot at the front they wear black jeans n just piss themselves.maybe I was dreaming I was reading pishing monthly,,a six times a year year guide on how to piss your troosers without anyone noticing.

56 is not old (unless YOU are 16).
Exactly right. A lot of people these days are ageist but seem content to wallow in their ignorance. Bereft of imagination, intelligence or empathy. The human equivalent of a torn plastic bag.

Yes, there is something awful about the Western culture in the way they treat old people. If anything good comes out from the Eastern culture is the way they treat old people. Actually, in China you are obligated to take care of your parents. You could be legally prosecuted if you don't.

i just love those guys in the front row. they seem so without pretence or affectation; they're just having a great time in the best possible way, and all because of moz. it's heartwarming.

i just love those guys in the front row. they seem so without pretence or affectation; they're just having a great time in the best possible way, and all because of moz. it's heartwarming.

Yes... very nice people!!

True, but in the American workplace, the "older" ones can be pretty horrible to the younger ones newer to the workforce. "Jealous of youth" is no joke. They are sexist on top of that.

Yes, there is something awful about the Western culture in the way they treat old people. If anything good comes out from the Eastern culture is the way they treat old people. Actually, in China you are obligated to take care of your parents. You could be legally prosecuted if you don't.

Bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke,bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, hijab, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke,bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke, bloke.
So that's the ideal numbah uno audience... Does the T.F.K. have a video of them singing "kick the bride", as well?
:rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom