TTY: Morrissey live at Visalia, California, August 2015, photo by SER (Sam Esty Rayner)​

Link from Morran:

Morrissey live at Visalia, California, August 2015
- true-to-you.net
8 September 2015

photograph by SER (Sam Esty Rayner)​

morrissey_live_at_visalia_california_august_2015_photograph_by_SER_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

Who is this Same Easty Ryanair character ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Careful of that spread rear cleavage Moz!

Nice Tom Jones pose. I thought he modeled himself now after Nancy's dad.

Does he have a box of CHEEZE-ITS in his pants? I remember his rendition of "Speedway" at this concert:

Yo Kiero Kerrygold y Dubliner....I never said..I never said...I was a Vegan....
and when I'm eating CHEEZE-ITS out of the box on stage at the Hollywood Palladium.....and I look at you.....and say..... "this is my dinner".....oh you've done it now! Anonymous-

there appears to be only a handful of people at that concert.

They look really enthusiastic about being in the front row.

Doesn't SER have anything better to do than follow his uncle around?

I mean, if I was Morrissey's nephew, I would try to piggyback on his success too.. :paranoid:

Yes, I'm sure the "Kiss Me a Lot" video has opened many doors professionally for Sam.

Who is this Same Easty Ryanair character ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher [/
David T, you need to watch this muppet.....mark chapman?

Dear J M C .

I've read your comment above and taken your views on board, however I would be very grateful if you could go into more detail and clarify what you are alluding to with the Mark Chapman comment at the end.
I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Replace SER with Julia and "his Uncle" with "her idol" and we have a question as old as time. The chicken and the egg of this web site.

Not to mention Benny and Bummie....they've never given credible explanations for the amount of time they spend here.

Not to mention Benny and Bummie....they've never given credible explanations for the amount of time they spend here.

Benny and Brummie are debunkers to the cult of Morrissey. You must be new here, they've always made that clear.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom