TTY: Morrissey on TV in Chile (Nov. 12) - more details; montage by Sam Esty Rayner​

Morrissey on television in Chile - true-to-you.net
10 November 2015

Morrissey will appear on the Chilean television program El Informante on TVN this Thursday, 12 November.

Morrissey and the band will play 'The Bullfighter Dies', 'Speedway' and 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'.

Morrissey-Marilyn Monroe montage by Sam Esty Rayner​

morrissey-marilyn_monroe_montage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in seeing Morrissey perform any other song than "Kiss Me A Lot". When I took my date to his show I nudged her, "Did you hear Moz? Eh, eh?..." and she only scoffed at me, granted she had narcissistic personality disorder and we got along like oil and water, the song brings me back to the funny memories of that show and how I am happy to be far away from her emo-countenance. So, with all of that being said I am anticipating to see the performance and I hope it is uploaded to Youtube so I may watch it.

Is team budget brain Ryanair marketing doing more harm than good to the "McMorrissey brand/image ?
It might work for grocers Netto, Aldi and Lidl but I never dreamed it would employed in the McMorrrissey product. I'm quite sure others would agree with me on this matter. It's as though he knows his time is up and cramming in as much as he can. Why not just give it a rest for a couple/few years and come back fresh and interesting with new songs/sound/band, the present tactic is pushing the punters towards Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer's.
Any thoughts welcome.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

This montage brought a smile to my face. It shows Steve actually does have a heart by helping his nephew with his career.

After that Kiss me A lot video I would have beat him with a stick and disowned him.

Agree on THAT video. But something tells me it was intentionally OKed. Knowing full well it would bother people. Or(&I doubt it) that
M has yet to have actually seen it.

Agree on THAT video. But something tells me it was intentionally OKed. Knowing full well it would bother people. Or(&I doubt it) that
M has yet to have actually seen it.

So it goes something like ''i release something utter shit just to wind up people''?

How cutting edge! :D

he releases the 'powerful' world peace is none of your business, that would have started a world revolution had not harvest put the boot to it.
oy vey. hes deluded.

So it goes something like ''i release something utter shit just to wind up people''?

How cutting edge! :D

'utter shite'? ..ah, there must be some method in his madness (?) ...I just see it as an opportunity for a good vid wasted. :straightface:

are you kidding me?? That "artwork"/ montage whatever is the worst piece of crap I have seen in ages. Utterly ridiculous ...so so bad it's blown my mind

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom