TTY: Morrissey shows confirmed / scheduled (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Turkey, Israel)

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey shows confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 June 2016

August 6 BERGEN (Norway) Grieghallen
August 8 STAVANGER (Norway) Konserthus
August 11 GOTEBORG (Sweden) Way Out West (festival/headline)
August 13 HELSINKI (Finland) Flow (festival/headline)

scheduled:

August 16 BERLIN (Germany)
August 19 ISTANBUL (Turkey)
August 22 TEL-AVIV (Israel)
August 24 CAESAREA (Israel)

38734_unnamed.jpg

No Benny-the-looser? I beat him to the post this time? Good, maybe he did die last night with his feet at his ankles and magnifying glass in hand.

No Benny-the-looser? I beat him to the post this time? Good, maybe he did die last night with his feet at his ankles and magnifying glass in hand.

Feet at his ankles? Good one you gormless mozbot.

Luckily you can't die from thickcuntitus

Morrissey, please please play another show (no festival) in Finland! <3

You could be right also. It does look kind of photoshoppy.

It's not photoshopped. I've seen the original on the photographers Facebook. There's a series of 'em. The BW makes it look different.

Mozza is dropping the ball with this tour. Why isn't he giving information on on sale dates. He always does that.

Manclad AKA Liam; Moz's bodyguards brother; has told me there will be more U.S. dates comin'. LA, NY, Boston amongst others. He said this will be Moz's last tour. Cancel your plans y'all. Last chance to see your God.

Manclad AKA Liam; Moz's bodyguards brother; has told me there will be more U.S. dates comin'. LA, NY, Boston amongst others. He said this will be Moz's last tour. Cancel your plans y'all. Last chance to see your God.

Yes! and noooooo..... bless your heart for the inside info darlin';)

It's not photoshopped. I've seen the original on the photographers Facebook. There's a series of 'em. The BW makes it look different.

Thanks for clearing that up. The sentiment of the photo is heart-warming regardless. Still, knowing it's authentic does add a level of enjoyment.

seems to be pretty badly organised and last minute. If he is indeed playing an arena show in Istanbul he is leaving it very late to put on sale . Most arena shows go on sale months before the date . I wouldn't be surprised if some of these shows don't happen .

The sentiment of the photo is heart-warming regardless.

Doesn't warm mine.To me they look as if they're about to have that cat for breakfast. Is this a remake of Porcile, with an all-animal cast?

Is that cat about to burst into song, wailing about how life is a mess?

Nobody knows for sure.
I personally find animals of different categories hanging together, or worse, fostering each other, or even just cuddling, highly disturbing and an indication that something is f***ed up in the world. But that's just me.

However I'm still moved by, say, the camaraderie between Thumper and Bambi. But that's different, those two were obviously made for each other. (Not that anyone questions their buddy budding sexuality or anything.)
(Can anyone else totally picture Thumper with a little leather cap on? oh, ok)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom