TTY: Morrissey shows confirmed / scheduled (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Turkey, Israel)

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey shows confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 June 2016

August 6 BERGEN (Norway) Grieghallen
August 8 STAVANGER (Norway) Konserthus
August 11 GOTEBORG (Sweden) Way Out West (festival/headline)
August 13 HELSINKI (Finland) Flow (festival/headline)

scheduled:

August 16 BERLIN (Germany)
August 19 ISTANBUL (Turkey)
August 22 TEL-AVIV (Israel)
August 24 CAESAREA (Israel)

38734_unnamed.jpg

I think the last-minute decision to not caption this pic as "the Singer's Walkabout" ,after all, is very wise.

Yes I know, it's tragic how people always misinterpret things. But better not risk poor ticket sales in :pigface:...Turkey...You did the right thing there, TTY!:thumb:

got my tickets for the Stavanger show. Last time i saw him was the London show last time..

TTY usually does announce when tickets go on sale. A bit strange no announcement.

TTY usually does announce when tickets go on sale. A bit strange no announcement.

It is strange ticket sales dates haven't been announced. Morrissey is truculent and unreliable. I didn't believed it until I started talking to people that have known him. It explains why his only "friends" are people he pays. They put up with him for the paychecks.

It is strange ticket sales dates haven't been announced. Morrissey is truculent and unreliable. I didn't believed it until I started talking to people that have known him. It explains why his only "friends" are people he pays. They put up with him for the paychecks.

My envy detector is buzzing :sick:

You mean he is grumpy and cancels a lot? Amazing what hot men get a way with. Come back with something better than that Edward Snowden.
Shoe size?

They put up with him for the paychecks.

But... that's our Steven's definition of "Loyalty". You'd better get used to it, hon.
Now if you'll all excuse me, I've got a large check to cash. It's my re-release of ITMAAP's dividends.

-I'm kidding people, don't start following me :p -

He should retire from performing, he's just to old now, plus he's gotten pretty sick the last couple times he's toured. I have to agree some of the songs the way they are performed now are butchered.

Mozz necesita el contacto con sus fans. Nosotros también necesitamos de él.

Men or women's shoes?

Hooray ! Hooray !
:clap: It's the Queens official birthday today :clap:
God save ! God save !
God save our gracious Queen !
And only Steven cryayayhide :crazy:
Silly Steven cryayayhide :cry::crazy:
Because he's a devious ! truculent ! unreliable ! cheese-smuggling !
craaaaaaaaaankfraudddddddddddd !

Happy birthday Ma'am

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hooray ! Hooray !
:clap: It's the Queens official birthday today :clap:

When you're an Old Queen, you can do anything you want, including dressing as Kermit for your birthday, causing guardsmen to collapse...

Poor Morrissey, he's missed his chance;
hey, there's always next year! :highfive:

Mike sends the link:

Morrissey shows confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 June 2016

August 6 BERGEN (Norway) Grieghallen
August 8 STAVANGER (Norway) Konserthus
August 11 GOTEBORG (Sweden) Way Out West (festival/headline)
August 13 HELSINKI (Finland) Flow (festival/headline)

scheduled:

August 16 BERLIN (Germany)
August 19 ISTANBUL (Turkey)
August 22 TEL-AVIV (Israel)
August 24 CAESAREA (Israel)

38734_unnamed.jpg

I assume Morrissey's schedules Berlin appearance will be part of the Citadel Music Festival. The timeline matches up perfectly. Basically, it's a series of headline shows held across several weeks at a very beautiful location. The reason why it hasn't been confirmed yet, I believe, is because they (almost) exclusively sell non-vegetarian food inside the venue.

Tooourr, Toourr, Tooourr!

C'mon Morrissey please add some dates and tour info :pray: :flowers:

Two shows in Israel! Gonna be great!
I have seen him both in 2008 and 2012, and both were amazing.

Seems he likes Israel, and Tel Aviv :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom