TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo

UPDATE 2:35 AM PT:

An anonymous person posted a link to the source of the image, @stracy1675 / Twitter.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo - true-to-you.net
20 November 2015

facebook_1448066793505.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Julia has done nothing wrong whatsoever. I 100% believe that Morrissey posted it but neither you or I KNOW that, and yet you have suggested that it IS Morrissey who posted it, so once again I say PROVE IT. Back up your suggestion. Are you really this thick?

It is irrelevant whether or not Morrissey or Julia posted this alone or acting together. The fact is that Morrissey publicly advertises this TTY site on tour and release posters as a point of reference for his Public Image. If he allows nonsense like this to stand, he is standing by the nonsense. End of. If he ever hopes to have a serious discussion about his career with any Big4 music industry executive he needs to take it down and apologise. How likely is that? How likely is it that any Big4 music company will expose their staff to this crank-fraud when even his tantrums no longer register with the public, never mind his music?

So, what is the purpose of this absurd snipe at David Joseph? One can amusingly speculate that the rotund gentleman sharing chilled drinks with Morrissey is reporting back to him on the 'public response' to his TTY denunciation of David Joseph and Universal Inc. When told that nobody on Twitter seems to give a flying f*** about Morrissey's attempt to memorialise Paris, Morrissey's response seems to be to retreat to decade old meme-culture just as the rest of the world abandons it as boring. His response is petulant, or indeed 'devious, truculent and unreliable'. Morrissey is of no interest to the Twitter hordes even as he desperately tries to engage with them. He is widely regarded as a Legacy Loon artist in the industry and the only way he would get interest now would be to join the Reuinion Circus Show by reassembling the lawnmower that was The Smiths.

I didn't think i could love Morrissey anymore than i do, this is so damn amusing. I think he googles and tweets his name often, wasn't on twitter for long before post.

LOL! Exactly so, AgathaC, thanks for providing circumstantial evidence for my proposition. All of his claims to not follow Social Media trends are revealed as hollow posing. He is clearly obsessed with public reaction to his TTY bunker blasts. Sadly for him, the public are far more interested in The Wonderful Adele. Her every move mocks Morrissey. 30million albums sold by a plus-size woman who doesn't court publicity or musical trends and used an independent label to surreptitiously achieve World Domination with humour and time-out for a family/real life. She is exactly The Voice that Morrissey in his ravings imagines he is/should be. One appearance on Saturday Night Live and America fell at her feet. Morrissey could appear as the weekly house band and nobody would respond now. Please, sit back and enjoy the closing episodes of his career as he battles with the Big4 Illuminati, etc.

He claims to want to be part of the memorial to victims of the Paris attacks yet publicly throws his dummy out of his pram like this. One is reminded of his epicFAIL! over the original Live Aid. If he'd not had to be such a smart-arse towards Bob Geldof's flawed attempts, then The Smiths would probably have been at Wembley and become as big as U2 for better or worse. As it was, his cynicism and self-interest crashed the career trajectory such that they ended up in later years recording Cilla Black songs before imploding in the vortex of his venom. I'm delighted to note that being rejected by a 'charity record' project has come back to haunt him at the demise of his solo career. Couldn't happen to a more deserving specimen.

This is another highly amusing episode. They are coming on an almost daily basis.

Last edited:
why are all you moz cultists taking out your frustrations on skinny. hes not the one who laughed at moz request to release the paris song and then hung up the phone on him. moz was seeing $$$$ signs when it all went awry.
he cant be on the tribute album because he is not as prominent or well known as the artists selected for the honor.
you want tracks by artists that generate sales, not lose sales.

everything on tty is by moz. dont be stupid.

Do you honestly, honestly believe that Morrissey wanted I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris re-released for financial gain? Honestly? Or maybe, just maybe, the man who has become numb to all the human atrocities that go on day in, day out all over the world, might ACTUALLY have been genuinely touched by the Paris killings? We all know that Morrissey has a love affair with France, and the song I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris OBVIOUSLY means an awful lot to Moz because he has kept it in his set for a very long time - much to the condemnation of most of the users on here. Jean Cocteau, Jean Marais, Jean Genet, Brigitte Bardot, Alain Delon, Françoise Hardy, Serge Gainsbourg, Sacha Distel, Maxims, La Fabrique.... these are just a few of the MANY, MANY things that Morrissey loves about France, and what was the last concert Morrissey attended? It was Charles Aznavour at the Palais des Sports in Paris in September. f*** you and your nasty, negative views. I for one am NOT a Moz cultist, I am a Moz fan. You, Skinny, Geezer, Tseng, Brummie Boy, Benny et al have ALL forgotten why you came here in the first place, your love of Morrissey. Why do you come here? Is your life SO dull that the only thing that gives you life is hating the man you once loved? It's mirror time, my friend.

R

We have a live one here. A real, kicking, screaming live one. Tell you what, you can have the last word. I'm off to do the Guardian Crossword. You can enjoy your vulcanistic outrage, and scream as much as you like as they drag you backwards through the double swing doors.

That's right, kick a cripple and then run away. Typical bully. Typical coward. And if you think you're impressing anyone by mentioning that you read The Guardian, you aren't; it's a shite paper run by those who want to control your mind. Looks like they are succeeding in your case. And don't forget to vote at the next general election to form a government for your Queen, who God saves. Well done, 'P.', a model citizen.

@Uncleskinny - don't waste your time on these fair weathered "fans" that joined the fray in the past 10 years or less. They obviously don't have a clue, let alone show proper respect.

This site, and really Morrissey in general are nearly 180 degrees different from the good 'ol days. I'm saddened more and more by the lack of comradery and kindness that used to pulse thru Morrissey-Solo. It's almost as if these newer fans are the spawns of the worst parts of what Morrissey has become. Morrissey was right, money changes everything,.

I'm sorry, but how can this site ever be a place of comradery or kindness when one of the lead moderators is either spouting his anti-Morrissey position as an accompanying note to an article or at the head of the comments? When the general tone is so disrespectful to the artist that led David to create this site in the first place? Posts such as "f*** you Morrissey"...again and again go unmoderated...are they respectful?

Let's look at this story and the response to it...firstly the way the request Morrissey made to Universal has been interpreted. The fact is, the chorus of the song is a sentiment that people would get behind. Secondly, the idea of a tribute in these circumstances is that the proceeds would go to those affected...I don't care what you think of Morrissey, but I think the repeated suggestion on this site that he is looking to profit from the death of innocent people is vile and demonstrates the agenda being pushed by so many posters on this site. Thirdly, lets not forget that Universal are considering using this as an opportunity for for their roster when they surely have enough music, if not ITMAAP, to come up with a fitting tribute.

I've posted on this site for nearly 20 years. I used to feel a degree of loyalty to it, there were always trolls but there was a lot more respect for Morrissey and an interest in events, but not the pick, pick, picking to pieces and twisting of everything he ever says or does to fit in with the "Morrissey The Heel" characterisation. What is the point in this site, and what happiness can anyone achieve here? Not much that I can see. How many shows have these people been to this year or ever? Were they actually at Birmingham NIA or Hull to experience a fantastic night?

In the year 2000, this site was at least a flag bearer in a labelless period. Now it's a big part of the problem, choc-a-block with detractors, and anyone who isn't is marked as a "cultist". In a time where I cannot hear new recorded material from the only artist that matters to me, whilst the BBC give an hour of free advertising to thick-as-pigshit Adele...Harvest completely f*** up the promotion for WPINOYB and then wipe their hands of Moz and no-one here makes that observation...you'll forgive me for being somewhat defensive in response to bash bash bash of Morrissey propagated by this site!

SSOB

Morrissey makes enemies at such staggering speed that I sometimes wonder if it's all a huge con, and he doesn't really want a record deal in the first place. Why else would he systematically slur and alienate label bosses over and over again - the very people that he wants to take him on?
Morrissey is in self-destruct mode again - it's like the f*** Harvest shirts, he just can't stop himself.

That's right, kick a cripple and then run away. Typical bully. Typical coward. And if you think you're impressing anyone by mentioning that you read The Guardian, you aren't; it's a shite paper run by those who want to control your mind. Looks like they are succeeding in your case. And don't forget to vote at the next general election to form a government for your Queen, who God saves. Well done, 'P.', a model citizen.

This is a bona-fide classic response from the Cult. You have clearly watched Morrissey's Illuminati videos and realised that The Guardian review of 'List of The Lulz' was dictated by Queen Elizardbeast. It's also almost certain that this site was set up at the outset as a long-term strategy/containment plan to neutralise the threat Morrissey posed to the Illuminati Bloodlines. DavidT is of Chinese origin. Morrissey has publicly claimed that the 'Chinese' are a 'sub-species' so it's pretty clear that he is only a few TTY outbursts away from accusing this site's proprietor of being part of a Chinese Illuminati Bloodline in league with Universal to thwart his career/rescue mission for humanity/HelpFreeTheEarth. The recent visit by the Chinese leader to the UK was probably to discuss the Morrissey problem with David Cameron. Morrissey is joining up the dots at long last! Here's another clue. 'Universal' is the name of a Catholic newspaper Morrissey would have seen in the 70s. The Catholic religion claims to be 'Universal', so we can clearly see that 'Universal Records' are run by The Vatcian at the behest of William and Kate and that they are under orders to STOP! Morrissey from appearing on the #ParisAttacks tribute as Morrissey intends to expose the 'Zion King' and invite the madwoman behind Zion King onstage to rap over ITMAAP. The Guardian? What or who are they the Guardians of? Clearly, they are guarding the public from Morrissey's music and writing under the orders of The Queen of England and The Pope. It's really very simple once you put your tin-foil hat on. Morrissey takes his off just before he steps onstage as he is not ready to expose his Cult to the full horror just yet, but.....it's coming!

best
GoBB

I am saddened, but not surprised. This just shows incredibly poor judgement. f*** this, f*** that - nothing clever or thoughtful there, just more .... bile. I don't know how he could possibly think this is amusing to anyone other than himself. Such things he should keep private. Business people make business decisions, and when you aren't profitable, they leave you behind.

Dear Steven, please choose your crusades more carefully; it devalues your efforts towards the others. It cheapens your opinion. I would like to think Moz fans are special because we think for ourselves, and we care. But it is hard to be a fan of this now; we are not all Taylor Swift tweener acolytes... some of us are older now, with wives, husbands, kids. Fame does not grant impunity for stupidity. Don't make us stupid for supporting you.

Do you honestly, honestly believe that Morrissey wanted I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris re-released for financial gain? Honestly? Or maybe, just maybe, the man who has become numb to all the human atrocities that go on day in, day out all over the world, might ACTUALLY have been genuinely touched by the Paris killings?

Whilst I'm sure Morrissey was upset by the killings, his over-riding personality trait is one of a deep narcissism. It's in almost everything he posts. Everything is ultimately about him. Even if it had been re-released with all profits going to charity, I suspect the underlying aim for Morrissey was this: release a cash-in charity single in the wake of the French tragedy; have a huge number 1 hit single like Elton's 'Candle in the Wind'; suddenly have the clout that the majors will take him seriously again and offer him a huge contract. If he wasn't such a self-serving egoist, why mention that he was playing to an audience of 12,000 people in the same post? All he really wanted was to 'big himself up'.

Probably why no one will sign him is that you can't say no for moz, everything has to go his way or he says no.

Oh, really. Do you know Howe Klein? Moz worked with him for many many years, and they worked well together. As recently as 2014 he made a remark on twitter regarding Moz and record labels which said "What is everyone so afraid of?". He doesn't seem to think that nobody should work with Moz. Howie Klein himself is a VERY strong personality. Do you think he is a complete push-over who never says no? Also, everyone bemones the fact that Moz doesn't do enough for his "career" and apparently rejects EVERY single requests from record companies (as if we really know), yet should he do all the things that they want, who would be the first to complain about it? Apart from that, do you remember 1999, when Moz asked Howie to come to one of his concerts to listen to the band Sack? He obviously NEVER tries to help anyone.

Last week in Paris.
One hundred and thirty people lost their lives ! Hundreds more were injured !
Life changing injuries ! Mental injuries ! Etc !

And all this stupid, bald, selfish, prick, CrankFruad, Jim Bowen lookalike, Steven Tosserrey can do is spit his dummy out and sanction posts on TTY like this because his ditty ' I'm milking my song about Paris ' is not going to be used in any shape or form in support of the tragic event.

WHAT A TW@T !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Truly embarrassing. Taking what happened in Paris and turning it into a meme war between him and a record company executive.... Disgraceful.

This is a bona-fide classic response from the Cult. You have clearly watched Morrissey's Illuminati videos and realised that The Guardian review of 'List of The Lulz' was dictated by Queen Elizardbeast. It's also almost certain that this site was set up at the outset as a long-term strategy/containment plan to neutralise the threat Morrissey posed to the Illuminati Bloodlines. DavidT is of Chinese origin. Morrissey has publicly claimed that the 'Chinese' are a 'sub-species' so it's pretty clear that he is only a few TTY outbursts away from accusing this site's proprietor of being part of a Chinese Illuminati Bloodline in league with Universal to thwart his career/rescue mission for humanity/HelpFreeTheEarth. The recent visit by the Chinese leader to the UK was probably to discuss the Morrissey problem with David Cameron. Morrissey is joining up the dots at long last! Here's another clue. 'Universal' is the name of a Catholic newspaper Morrissey would have seen in the 70s. The Catholic religion claims to be 'Universal', so we can clearly see that 'Universal Records' are run by The Vatcian at the behest of William and Kate and that they are under orders to STOP! Morrissey from appearing on the #ParisAttacks tribute as Morrissey intends to expose the 'Zion King' and invite the madwoman behind Zion King onstage to rap over ITMAAP. The Guardian? What or who are they the Guardians of? Clearly, they are guarding the public from Morrissey's music and writing under the orders of The Queen of England and The Pope. It's really very simple once you put your tin-foil hat on. Morrissey takes his off just before he steps onstage as he is not ready to expose his Cult to the full horror just yet, but.....it's coming!

best
GoBB

No, the Guardian review of List of the Lost was written by a particularly ugly, ruddy faced, ginger haired c***, who was looking for 15 minutes of fame. I can't comment on anything else that you wrote, as I genuinely haven't read past your second sentence. Sorry, 'P.', I mean Brummie Boy.

This site, and really Morrissey in general are nearly 180 degrees different from the good 'ol days. I'm saddened more and more by the lack of comradery and kindness that used to pulse thru Morrissey-Solo.
Spot-on. Especially since the "comeback" of YATQ the (new) members' behaviour has dropped spectacularly.

O! How rashy-bottomed the Moor walking amoebi get when forced to plunder the plumes of pearl gilded stilt standers. Really is a pity though, in considering how perilous the pull back from rubber banded miscreants can be. (W)help, I guess it really is how they always say; "the most opulent of chuck'd wares seem to fade from the foreground when cast upon the mast". Often and wondrous it all seems these days. Who is it that we will blame when the crashing mounds of meaty inspectors come splashing onto our Wolfords? That is the real question, that I pose with well worn elbows, to you; who are left trudging the uneven landscape of stimulation.

Mine and Yours,

Tauble Rone

It's a simple picture with a caption. How does this hurt anybody?
Well, it hurts two people. First of all the record exec, who is not just a record exec but a human being as well. And it spectacularly hurts Morrissey, or rather his chances of ever getting a record contract. Even if he did not create the picture himself, or (legally) not even expressly endorsing it. Because that does not matter. The impression it leaves does.

- - - Updated - - -

Choose your crusades more carefully; it devalues your efforts towards the others. It cheapens your opinion. I would like to think Moz fans are special because we think for ourselves, and we care. But it is hard to be a fan of this now; we are not all Taylor Swift tweener acolytes... some of us are older now, with wives, husbands, kids. Fame does not grant impunity for stupidity. Don't make us stupid for supporting you.

Second this.

Last edited:
Well, it hurts two people. First of all the record exec, who is not just a record exec but a human being as well. And it spectacularly hurts Morrissey, or rather his chances of ever getting a record contract. Even if he did not create the picture himself, or (legally) not even expressly endorsing it. Because that does not matter. The impression it leaves does.

Agreed. Who in their right mind would sign this trainwreck?

The Paris attacks just happened. The world is in a mess. And people really care about silly things like such a post? Really? If Moz is silly then about everyone else who takes it THAT serious is as well. I'm sure we all will talk in 20 years time (well, those of us who will be still alive then) and remember that 20 November 2015 when someone, who might have been Moz or not, posted a fan edited photograph on some fansite which, at the end of the day, not even received media coverage (what would be there to report?).

Do you honestly, honestly believe that Morrissey wanted I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris re-released for financial gain? Honestly? Or maybe, just maybe, the man who has become numb to all the human atrocities that go on day in, day out all over the world, might ACTUALLY have been genuinely touched by the Paris killings? We all know that Morrissey has a love affair with France, and the song I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris OBVIOUSLY means an awful lot to Moz because he has kept it in his set for a very long time - much to the condemnation of most of the users on here. Jean Cocteau, Jean Marais, Jean Genet, Brigitte Bardot, Alain Delon, Françoise Hardy, Serge Gainsbourg, Sacha Distel, Maxims, La Fabrique.... these are just a few of the MANY, MANY things that Morrissey loves about France, and what was the last concert Morrissey attended? It was Charles Aznavour at the Palais des Sports in Paris in September. f*** you and your nasty, negative views. I for one am NOT a Moz cultist, I am a Moz fan. You, Skinny, Geezer, Tseng, Brummie Boy, Benny et al have ALL forgotten why you came here in the first place, your love of Morrissey. Why do you come here? Is your life SO dull that the only thing that gives you life is hating the man you once loved? It's mirror time, my friend.

R
He does not give one iota about anyone in the paris killing
Financial gain and exposure is all he wants. Get your head out of your ass. Morrissey cares and have always cared only about himself since the day he was born really.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom