TTY: Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo

UPDATE 2:35 AM PT:

An anonymous person posted a link to the source of the image, @stracy1675 / Twitter.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey, tonight in Sao Paulo - true-to-you.net
20 November 2015

facebook_1448066793505.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
f*** you SSOB.

Surely you can see the irony about complaining about me telling Morrissey to f*** off on a thread about him telling David James to f*** off? LOL!

There is no 'point' to this site other than to act as a forum to explore the work and public persona of Morrissey. I achieve great happiness here by mocking this absurd Troll known as Morrissey but I'm not stopping you from posting your fan-mail, am I?

As for this site being a 'problem'? To who? Morrissey, clearly, as he made his hirelings wear t-shirts in Bradford with 'f*** Morrissey-Solo.com' on them because folk like me ridiculed his rubbish demos (KAL, PATSE, etc) He has repeatedly harassed the site proprietor for allowing Free Speech. Seriously: f*** you SSOB. And f*** Morrissey!

best
GoBB

As ever, you and the other bully-boys continue to abuse the principles of free-speech. This is of course the same free-speech that allows "Morrissey Links to Paedophilia" to reach the main page here. If anyone dares put together a lucid challenge to the insanity here they're greeted with effing and blinding. You and you bitch 'P' (or is it the other way around?) may enjoy the Guardian crossword but aside from that, you're nasty luddites dragging this site into irrelevance.

SSOB

Brutal. Bowie releases an amazing new song and M. releases this image. My love for M. has been fading slowly over the past 10 years or so. I loved Quarry deeply - the tunes and lyrics were evocative and moving, he looked good, and he hadn't said anything embarrassing for a while. I think he had a solid 20 years of producing great art, which is a lot more than the vast majority of pop artists. For me (and many, maybe most, others?) he was always a Gesamtkunstwerk artist: the music, lyrics, record-sleeves, hairstyle, clothing and interviews all worked seamlessly to represent a complete picture of a "beautiful outsider." The problem, I think, is that his artistic vision was too closely tied to his personal life. As he's become less beautiful (age, fame, California!), his artistic output has degraded accordingly (music, lyrics, record-sleeves . . . etc.). Compare with Bowie, also a Gesamtkunst artist, but one who's art is more informed by an exploration of, and curiosity into, different aesthetic ideals rather than his personal life - he still produces relevant music (at the age of 103!). I respect M. for his stance on animal welfare; I think it's the one remaining aspect of his fame that is worthwhile. But his current art and his inane political views, coupled with his toxic narcissism, are leaving many of his old fans cold. I wonder if this will tarnish his old work (at least for me)? I rarely listen to him or the Smiths anymore. (FWIW I think U.S. Girls is an exciting current example of the "beautiful outsider".)

I feel your pain !
I feel your shame !
Your not to blame !
He's just a selfish Tw@t trying trying to jump on the band wagon of a global tragedy to promote his dying career.
Scum of the earth.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

As ever, you and the other bully-boys continue to abuse the principles of free-speech. This is of course the same free-speech that allows "Morrissey Links to Paedophilia" to reach the main page here. If anyone dares put together a lucid challenge to the insanity here they're greeted with effing and blinding. You and you bitch 'P' (or is it the other way around?) may enjoy the Guardian crossword but aside from that, you're nasty luddites dragging this site into irrelevance.

SSOB

And yet here you are. Goodnight.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=282552

Steve Barnett (CMG), Max Hole (UMG), Sam Smith (of course), David Joseph (Universal U.K.), Nick Raphael (Capitol U.K.)
Five-Brits-in-Hollywood.jpg

Steve Barnett & David Joseph: Pictured together. Co-conspirators of the Musik Biz Illoominati. You can bet they are on the Queen's payroll to ensure Morrissey remains label-less. Now will people believe that Morrissey is not a conspiracy loon? Sam Smith got to sing a Bond song, but not Morrissey? How is that not a conspiracy against musical talent? Etc

best
GoBB

Brutal. Bowie releases an amazing new song and M. releases this image. My love for M. has been fading slowly over the past 10 years or so. I loved Quarry deeply - the tunes and lyrics were evocative and moving, he looked good, and he hadn't said anything embarrassing for a while. I think he had a solid 20 years of producing great art, which is a lot more than the vast majority of pop artists. For me (and many, maybe most, others?) he was always a Gesamtkunstwerk artist: the music, lyrics, record-sleeves, hairstyle, clothing and interviews all worked seamlessly to represent a complete picture of a "beautiful outsider." The problem, I think, is that his artistic vision was too closely tied to his personal life. As he's become less beautiful (age, fame, California!), his artistic output has degraded accordingly (music, lyrics, record-sleeves . . . etc.). Compare with Bowie, also a Gesamtkunst artist, but one who's art is more informed by an exploration of, and curiosity into, different aesthetic ideals rather than his personal life - he still produces relevant music (at the age of 103!). I respect M. for his stance on animal welfare; I think it's the one remaining aspect of his fame that is worthwhile. But his current art and his inane political views, coupled with his toxic narcissism, are leaving many of his old fans cold. I wonder if this will tarnish his old work (at least for me)? I rarely listen to him or the Smiths anymore. (FWIW I think U.S. Girls is an exciting current example of the "beautiful outsider".)

So you are less beautiful if you are old? Really? And people really seem to forget EVERYTHING bad about Bowie. And there are many bad things. You don't even have to dig.

SSOB

When have I abused the principles of free-speech? Give me one example?
Where is there a lucid challenge to my latest evidence that Morrissey is a conspiracy loon?

It's Morrissey who chose to allow TTY to be used as a platform to link to/endorse a rabid conspiracy theorist who issued a claim that the Paris Attacks were 'staged'. How on earth does Morrissey expect David Joseph, who is Jewish, to risk the entire credibility of honouring the dead in Paris by allowing him within a mile of the project? The Bataclan was owned by a Jewish businessman until recently and faced charges of being a 'Zionist' front.

Morrissey publicises TTY as his online portal on tour posters. Do you seriously think that potential labels don't check out his bonkers postings on TTY and the reaction to them here? I'm sure nobody in the music business has a problem with keeping Morrissey on life-support until the prospect of Smith's reunion is settled one way or another by Johnny Marr's level of diplomacy in his forthcoming autobiography. And I'm sure that everyone here wishes Morrissey well as he trundles around the farthest reaches of the planet headlining festivals as a novelty Legacy act. But suggesting that noticing his descent into babbling conspiracy rants is an 'abuse of free speech' is rather silly.

I have no idea what your reference to Luddites is meant to mean and I'm pretty sure you are equally clueless about this as well as clueless about the parameters of 'free speech'.

best
GoBB

These are just the commercials with David Bowie himself. There are tons of commercials with his music. Imagine if Moz had done all of this. He would long been castigagted by now. Moz fans have moaned for much less.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSOB

As ever you and the other cult followers can't bring yourself to condem Silly Steven for the position he now finds himself in after sanctioning the latest gin binge selfish poor taste statement posted on TTY !
One hundred and thirty people died last week you prick ! One hundred and thirty and all he can do is think about himself FFS !
Are you really all so thick as pig shit in the cult ?
Personally I hope Tosserrey ends his days very soon in a motorway pile-up, l wish the very very worst for him for the rest of his life, I really do.
Please stay on topic or get the 4ck out ! Trying to side track this post will not be tolerated.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So you are less beautiful if you are old? Really? And people really seem to forget EVERYTHING bad about Bowie. And there are many bad things. You don't even have to dig.

With regard to physical beauty? As a general rule, "yes." There are exceptions of course: Helen Mirren, Isabella Rossellini and Isabelle Huppert are more beautiful now (IMO). (Oh Huppert, be still by beating heart!) But of course there are other kinds of beauty. As a general rule, older people are more beautiful persons, because they've had years of experience to build virtuous character traits and forge reasonable beliefs. M., I hate to say, lacks both kinds of beauty.

WHO did elect to post it on TTY? You obviously think it was Morrissey, so prove it. Go on, prove it. Show me one iota of proof. I DEMAND proof. Where is your proof. Come on, 'P.', f***ing prove it. PROVE IT, PROVE IT, PROVE IT. Have you proved it yet? Come on, we await your proof... twat!

Of course this would not be supported by gentle flower-like Morrissey = he has called for the deaths of Johnny Rogan, Thatcher, Elton John, politicians, oh the odd meat-eater etc etc but sweetness he was only joking in a loving way!

These are just the commercials with David Bowie himself. There are tons of commercials with his music. Imagine if Moz had done all of this. He would long been castigagted by now. Moz fans have moaned for much less.

The Smiths 'How soon is now' - Pepe Jeans Advert.

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2011

Morrissey allows John Lewis to use Smiths track for Christmas ad campaign

LOLOLOLOL!
best
GoBB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...e-Smiths-track-for-Christmas-ad-campaign.html

SSOB

geez. ffs. how can you write such nonsense. there are more posts here in a week than all other moz sites combined.
most of them have no posts whatsoever.

The Smiths 'How soon is now' - Pepe Jeans Advert.

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2011

Morrissey allows John Lewis to use Smiths track for Christmas ad campaign

LOLOLOLOL!
best
GoBB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...e-Smiths-track-for-Christmas-ad-campaign.html

Good God, you dumbass. Do you think I'm stupid? I know about these commercials. That wasn't my point. It's NOTHING compared to Bowie's commercial "career". And, as I said, since both Johnny Marr and Morrissey have been criticized heavily for both commercials, imagine the uproar had they done ALL the Bowie ads and more. Apart from that, show me the commercial where Morrissey appears in person. Show me catwalks Moz walked on. Show me his own perfume or clothes line on the market. Show me his many supermodel girlfriends or wifes. Show me his yacht. Show me his award appearances (I know there are some, but not many). Show me the "Moz-Bonds". You sometimes have to take a closer look at others to realize everything that Moz doesn't do. We are lucky, believe me. Oh, and luckily Moz never wore this

david-bowie-amp-iman-via-bohemea.jpeg

Tty please post a dozen or so more posts/statements, our man is getting a hammering and we are out of our depth trying to fend off the likes of skinny, benny and brummie.

Good God, you dumbass. Do you think I'm stupid? I know about these commercials. That wasn't my point. It's NOTHING compared to Bowie's commercial "career". And, as I said, since both Johnny Marr and Morrissey have been criticized heavily for both commercials, imagine the uproar had they done ALL the Bowie ads and more. Apart from that, show me the commercial where Morrissey appears in person. Show me catwalks Moz walked on. Show me his own perfume or clothes line on the market. Show me his many supermodel girlfriends or wifes. Show me his yacht. Show me his award appearances (I know there are some, but not many). Show me the "Moz-Bonds". You sometimes have to take a closer look at others to realize everything that Moz doesn't do. We are lucky, believe me. Oh, and luckily Moz never wore this

Morrissey in a pair of union jack nut huggers please..

Your reply smells of FAIL!
To confirm: I do indeed think you are stupid to have posted a criticism of Bowie's commercial leverage of his music when Morrissey and Marr have exploited many sell-out opportunities.
Morrissey couldn't wear those swimming trunks because he has a small penis. He also couldn't attact supermodels and goregous women because he's an ugly humasexual and they know he can't deliver in the rumpy-pumpy department. Hence his bitterness at Bowie.
The vile troll Morrissey never fails to boast of his designer ward-robe and disguises the smell of his B.O by rinsing his shirts in the latest designer scents before throwing them to his equally smelly fans. None of those designers seem interested in sending him freebies anymore. Oh boo! hoo! His anger and bitterness is that no parfumier has offered him the chance to compete with Miley and Beckham in the Xmas present scent part of Boots. That's because they know that no British man wants to smell like a humasexual conspiracy loon. The same applies to award shows and bonds: nobody is interested in offering him those deals. He is just too ugly and smelly. Morrissey is now just an ugly old troll. Bowie looks fantastic in his new video. People are still interested in Bowie because he has a life, a beautiful child and wife and is stretching out musically into new jazztastic post-rock directions, unlike Morrissey who is still peddling his Bingo club Dad rock to gullible punters in remote countries whilst posting batty Youtube videos. You have to laugh!

best
GoBB

These days record companies don't have to re-issue songs. People just have to want to download them and they are chart eligible. If enough people buy it it will get to number one....

With regard to physical beauty? As a general rule, "yes." There are exceptions of course: Helen Mirren, Isabella Rossellini and Isabelle Huppert are more beautiful now (IMO). (Oh Huppert, be still by beating heart!) But of course there are other kinds of beauty. As a general rule, older people are more beautiful persons, because they've had years of experience to build virtuous character traits and forge reasonable beliefs. M., I hate to say, lacks both kinds of beauty.

i agree and you could say the same thing about the man in your avatar :(

I made no claim. The person on the original post did. Why is that so hard for you to understand? And why would it be so awful to you to know those crazy posts were all Morrissey's doing? Why is that possibility so hard for you to countenance?

I didn't say *you* made the claim. I'm saying your definition of 'burdon of proof' is not right. Whether I agree/disagree with the meme or think that Morrissey is behind every post is irrelevant to the point I'm making.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom