TTY: Netherlands dates confirmed (Groningen Mar. 9, Tilburg Mar. 10)

Re: TTY: Netherland dates confirmed

I'm still in total disbelief he's heading out so quickly again. He must be feeling great.

nobody makes any money off royalties anymore. nobody pays for music. all money in the music industry is made via touring.
and since he playing smaller places, since his popularity is not what it once was, he is obligated to tour more so than in the past.

This. And he has a massive amount of overhead taken out of the 40k he gets per show. He's rich, but he has to work to support his lifestyle. He's not bathing in cash every night.

Moz doesn't give a shit about money. He's lots and only really cares if some a-hole makes money without adding any value.

He loves touring and it pays for travelling the world.

And he knows if he ever does run into financial difficulties, he has a room at my place.

hector

Moz doesn't give a shit about money. He's lots and only really cares if some a-hole makes money without adding any value.

And he knows if he ever does run into financial difficulties, he has a room at my place.

hector

Not mine. No free ride. He's in charge of taking out the garbage, washing dishes, and updating the software on the computers. And recycling. And pleasuring my dirty whore snatch.

Not mine. No free ride. He's in charge of taking out the garbage, washing dishes, and updating the software on the computers. And recycling. And pleasuring my dirty whore snatch.

Pretty sure he would rather be homeless than do the last bit.

The Beverly Hills mansion can not cost this much. Maybe the old ball and chain Nancy is high maintenance. I find this so strange considering his "health problems".

I guess it's bleed the Euros again because a USA tour in the middle of winter would be logistical nightmare, unless he did another month long residence at the Hollywood Palladium.

Last edited:
Great to be able to use my tickets for this NL shows - was pretty sure they'd be cancelled completely this month :)

Now thinking about adding Bournemouth... though it would be a 10hrs trip. Let's See.

hector

It would be unusual for the band and crew to come together for a short run of 9 shows. There must be additional itineraries in the plans. But WHERE?

- - - Updated - - -

Also interesting that these shows came out of nowhere, with barely a whisper of a rumor. I think I saw one comment buried on some thread that hinted at something being in the works a couple weeks ago.

It would be unusual for the band and crew to come together for a short run of 9 shows. There must be additional itineraries in the plans. But WHERE?

- - - Updated - - -

Also interesting that these shows came out of nowhere, with barely a whisper of a rumor. I think I saw one comment buried on some thread that hinted at something being in the works a couple weeks ago.

There may be more dates considering most of the band and their gear have to come from LA.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom