TTY: new photo by Sam Esty Rayner

its hilarious that the cult love the photoshopped photo of moz=sam photoshopped a bottle of grecian forumula on his hair lol
he also cut off half the xxxl teenager tshirt off him.

you are a total bore and lack any charm, now go away and stop being jealous of him.

Jealous? He is a laughing-stock. Dressing in urban skater brand t-shirts which are no longer even hip shows just what a clown he has become. I choose to see the humour in it all.

best
BB

That's a hug! :)

Its not a hug it's rug it does look like a syrup

- - - Updated - - -

Jealous? He is a laughing-stock. Dressing in urban skater brand t-shirts which are no longer even hip shows just what a clown he has become. I choose to see the humour in it all.

best
BB

You brag that your children are "fashionistas" because they look like the white kid in Odd Future. This is entertaining.

White skin color and white hair on a white wall. If the photographer wanted to portray Morrissey in the least flattering way, he managed to do so. Basic principles of photography were neglected. Also, the picture does not capture Morrissey’s strong charisma. What an ingenious family portrait.

One post of a photo followed by a bunch of twats. Why exactly are you still here?

Honestly just don't have anything better to do with their lives. Like, this is just a photo of Morrissey, its pretty damn inoffensive yet they'll still troll away and they continue to be tolerated and protected by this site and its agenda. Morrissey hit the nail on the head with All You Need is Me written about half the people here. They can't tear themselves away. They like to feel as if they are "getting one back" at Morrissey for some slight they think he has caused against them. Which is completely futile. Morrissey lives in his own little world with his weird beliefs and constantly trying to make some kind of grand point against him here is like trying to argue against a staunch Catholic that God doesn't exist. It's pointless, they won't change anything or make the slightest difference. But they're obsessed. It's massively ego fueled.

Honestly just don't have anything better to do with their lives. Like, this is just a photo of Morrissey, its pretty damn inoffensive yet they'll still troll away and they continue to be tolerated and protected by this site and its agenda. Morrissey hit the nail on the head with All You Need is Me written about half the people here. They can't tear themselves away. They like to feel as if they are "getting one back" at Morrissey for some slight they think he has caused against them. Which is completely futile. Morrissey lives in his own little world with his weird beliefs and constantly trying to make some kind of grand point against him here is like trying to argue against a staunch Catholic that God doesn't exist. It's pointless, they won't change anything or make the slightest difference. But they're obsessed. It's massively ego fueled.

Yes. And to prove our point here is a lovely video which will provide them with a new target ...

https://www.facebook.com/WeAreMozzerians/posts/799421633536980
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Morrissey has gone to pretty extreme lengths to get attention this week. I don't know why anyone is surprised that his trolling has produced results. And while I'm sure he would rather this "throwing my arms around" photo was being used as advertising on buses so he would have more material for his website, I am not sure he was serious about wanting to be "just blindly loved." I hear in THE VOICE (c)Ketamine Sun that he was joking, and apart from the loss of status, and, especially, income, he's probably enjoying this.

Some of you are downloading "Paris," right? If you really get organized like a bunch of 1D fans he could still have that NUMBER ONE, although time, as always, is of the essence.

nothing stops moz from trolling ffs its in his blood. he wouldnt be able to play the victim all the time. have boz scan the audience for perceived slights

Its not a hug it's rug it does look like a syrup

- - - Updated - - -

You brag that your children are "fashionistas" because they look like the white kid in Odd Future. This is entertaining.

Warning! Product may contain Irony!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree Morrissey is batshit crazy but I don't think this is pointless. It's fun! Why do you take it so seriously? It's an Internet forum, lighten up! f*** Morrissey! Etc

best
BB

Back story...Lil Sammy likes skateboarding. He used to be really in to skating down PCH with Jack Osborne and other assorted dim wits. Anonymous-

People are querying timing and reasoning behind this picture and frankly it's a media management thing. Naturally this site posts anything that emanates into TTY so the more posts to the fan site, the quicker poorly received news goes down the page and out of sight.

The Goverment needs to sort out the high unemploymen situation! This site is proof people need to get a worthwhile job. The idle hating the idol. X

The Goverment needs to sort out the high unemploymen situation! This site is proof people need to get a worthwhile job. The idle hating the idol. X

I like that, the idle hating the idol. Why do they come to a site dedicated to an artist they hate? Surely there are better targets for the wit and incisive comments provided by the likes of "bendy the butcher" and "Brummie Boy"....

I used to like Dairylea triangles. Now I don't. I don't talk about them incessantly or go to cheese forums purely to criticise. Get a f***ing life.

Supreme is now the new clothing range for humasexual's.
Sorry kids everything he touches these days turns to piss.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I like that, the idle hating the idol. Why do they come to a site dedicated to an artist they hate? Surely there are better targets for the wit and incisive comments provided by the likes of "bendy the butcher" and "Brummie Boy"....

I used to like Dairylea triangles. Now I don't. I don't talk about them incessantly or go to cheese forums purely to criticise. Get a f***ing life.

Don't mention Cheese! We've done Cheesegate and Morrissey is now Vegan. Alledgedly.

I think Morrissey is a vile troll but hate? Hardly. I hate ISIS. I hate the scum who killed all those people in Paris. Morrissey is a source of amusement and it passes the time. What is wrong with finding the public antics and utterances of a C List celeb *fascinating*? It's hardly a minority sport. The Daily Mail has become the world's biggest online newspaper by endlessly examining the minutae of celebrity life. This site is just a reflection of the culture. If you did indeed go to cheese forums to explain in depth why you no longer like Dairyla cheese triangles, that would be entirely normal behaviour on the Interwebz. Haven't you realised most people don't take this stuff seriously, so why do you? I have a fulfilling life and part of that is the luxury of leisure, some of which I choose to spend examining Morrissey's claim to be a culturally profound event. I find his claims to be outlandish at best. I also think he is a great singer and before he became a bitter vile troll he wrote some amusing lyrics. Why do you come to this site? Nobody is stopping you praising Morrissey's antics. So put up or shut up.

I am waiting for Gogglebox to begin at 9pm. I do not want to have a glass of wine until then. I am also deciding if I will have a vegan chinese takeaway meal tonight. My local takeaway are very helpful. As well as monitoring the insightful comments on this site I am also reading exciting news reports in The Guardian and The Telegraph. So you are quite wrong to assume that I am obsessed with Morrissey in any unhealthy way. If you can point me to another site where I can have as much fun debunking the grandiose claims of balding, ugly has-been troll who was once a pop star, then let me know. Also, I find typing to be calming and uplifting. Are you still reading this? It doesn't matter if you're not. Enjoy your evening.

best
BB

Love and hate are different sides of the same emotion. Like a lover jilted and spurned, some of the most prominent members of this community have at some point been 'betrayed' by Morrissey. Maybe it's a cancelled show or something along those lines. They are trying to prove to themselves that they hate Morrissey when there's clearly some way to go to getting over it. This is more important to them than trying to spread hate to other people but when someone pays them attention - negatively or positively - it'll just seek to make them more determined to continue to eternal tirade.

That Morrissey has made some strange and often controversial moves in the last decade is not under question. People here have often been critical towards the guy's conduct, whether it affects them directly or indirectly. But those who used to love Morrissey will dwell on the same points over and over again like a mantra. The old 'why do you come here' question gets banded around and the answer is because Morrissey is still their dearest love. They're just trying to convince themselves that they're over it.

Totally unrelated to anything on this board but I've just got my tickets for The Cure in the manchester arena next year, totally buzzin, the only band in my bucket list I haven't seen live, can't wait till 29 nov 2016
I've got mine for May. I'm excited to buckle up for a 3 hour set.

how can anyone hate moz? hes providing endless hours of hilarity.

the paris song would be NO 1 NOW! not now but NOW LOL
and list of the lost with the bulbous salutation?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom