TTY: new photo by Sam Esty Rayner

AGAIN... with every post of yours...THE CLOSER HE GETS !

hahaha... you CULT OF HATE obviously.. thetan infested ! :lbf:

So yes, there is NO escape for you my self-deluded one....

'there's a soft voice singing in your head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' .....

;)

hahaha... you CULT OF HATE obviously.. thetan infested ! :lbf:

So yes, there is NO escape for you my self-deluded one....

who can this be?

;)

There are so many things to relish in the #ProfitFromParis Career Suicide that Morrissey has finally engineered. But perhaps the most delicious torment that awaits him is to walk out onstage and realise that the only people left are delusional fantasists such as yourself. It has been immensley rewarding to take part in the dubunking of Morrissey which this site has staged. There are no coherent or plausible defences of his behaviour over #ProfitFromParis. Your 'vanishing act' to re-group ended with nothing more than your return to the same desperate claim that those who have exposed Morrissey as a fraud somehow remain hostage to the Cult which he tried and failed to foist on the world as a 'pop star', to which the only response is....LOL! You have nothing to say, no reply, no retort to #ProfitFromParis. There is absolutely no reason why a sane person would waste any time trying to save you from this Cult. You are Morrissey's just reward! You are exactly the residual 'fan' who Morrissey deserves to be tormented by as his career diesfrom the shame that is #ProfitFromParis
best
BB

UP HIGH on your pedestal of HATE ..YOU LOVE HIM MORE than ANYONE here... Which makes me 'jelly' !

who can this be?

;)

There are so many things to relish in the #ProfitFromParis Career Suicide that Morrissey has finally engineered. But perhaps the most delicious torment that awaits him is to walk out onstage and realise that the only people left are delusional fantasists such as yourself. It has been immensley rewarding to take part in the dubunking of Morrissey which this site has staged. There are no coherent or plausible defences of his behaviour over #ProfitFromParis. Your 'vanishing act' to re-group ended with nothing more than your return to the same desperate claim that those who have exposed Morrissey as a fraud somehow remain hostage to the Cult which he tried and failed to foist on the world as a 'pop star', to which the only response is....LOL! You have nothing to say, no reply, no retort to #ProfitFromParis. There is absolutely no reason why a sane person would waste any time trying to save you from this Cult. You are Morrissey's just reward! You are exactly the residual 'fan' who Morrissey deserves to be tormented by as his career diesfrom the shame that is #ProfitFromParis
best
BB
image.png

Do you seriously think it takes a Hastag hate-fest on Tourette's Twitter to validate #ProfitFromParis? Isn't that what Morrissey ineptly craved when he posted the David Joseph meme? Haven't you realised that beyond the Cult there is no response whatsoever to using ITMAAP in response to the Paris Attacks? Have no doubt, record labels will have noted that Morrissey can't even drum up a media rage-spiral with his inept trolling these days. Morrissey craved the chance to troll Paris by igniting a fire-storm over his unretracted comments on Oslo. The most satisfying thing about his Career Suicide over #ProfitFromParis is that almost nobody beyond his Cult even cares any more. As with 'KetamineSun', it appears you are also reduced to mute fury memes, 'ninetimesfined'. Of course, it you wish to offer a comprehesive rebuttal to the charge of #ProfitFromParis, please do so. Good luck with that one!

best
BB

As with 'KetamineSun', it appears you are also reduced to mute fury memes,

best
BB

ah,we witness's mute sees THE TRUTH ! ...BumblingBoy.

UP HIGH on your pedestal of HATE ..YOU LOVE HIM MORE than ANYONE here... Which makes me 'jelly' !

who can this be?

:lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

:thumb: DEBUNKING THE 'DEBUNKERS' !

HA, If you searched 'zero results' I'm sure a photo of B.B would come up !

But,just remember...the CULT OF HATE love HIM more than anyone anywhere EVER can.

Last edited:
ah,we witness's mute sees THE TRUTH ! ...BumblingBoy.

who can this be?

:lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

:thumb: DEBUNKING THE 'DEBUNKERS' !

But,just remember...the CULT OF HATE love HIM more than anyone anywhere EVER can.

'there's a soft voice singing in KS's head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' BB.....
All KS needs is BB'

best
BB

'there's a soft voice singing in KS's head
who can this be?
I do believe it's ' BB.....
All KS needs is BB'

best
BB

Ha! you call THAT 'soft singing' ! ... my man, take some lessons... or get Auto-Tuned !

And NO... I don't want to hear you play piano. :straightface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib06N5gXZDU

Well...I confess...I am 'huma'...And could use a little B.B action..

that's Bridget Bardot of course !

(yes vid Nico)

Last edited:
Do you seriously think it takes a Hastag hate-fest on Tourette's Twitter to validate #ProfitFromParis? Isn't that what Morrissey ineptly craved when he posted the David Joseph meme? Haven't you realised that beyond the Cult there is no response whatsoever to using ITMAAP in response to the Paris Attacks? Have no doubt, record labels will have noted that Morrissey can't even drum up a media rage-spiral with his inept trolling these days. Morrissey craved the chance to troll Paris by igniting a fire-storm over his unretracted comments on Oslo. The most satisfying thing about his Career Suicide over #ProfitFromParis is that almost nobody beyond his Cult even cares any more. As with 'KetamineSun', it appears you are also reduced to mute fury memes, 'ninetimesfined'. Of course, it you wish to offer a comprehesive rebuttal to the charge of #ProfitFromParis, please do so. Good luck with that one!

best
BB

I have no rebuttal. I believe it to be a cynical and misguided attempt to re-rail a derailed career. There's no sane argument for Morrissey's conduct in all of this. And I've said so in multiple threads.

The difference is, I'm not trying spearhead some sort of campaign to get others to think this way.

I have no rebuttal. I believe it to be a cynical and misguided attempt to re-rail a derailed career. There's no sane argument for Morrissey's conduct in all of this. And I've said so in multiple threads.

The difference is, I'm not trying spearhead some sort of campaign to get others to think this way.

Hiya Babs!
Sharon here.
BB has just posted his last comment on this site. Mission Accomplished.

all the best and tara!

Sharon McCormick-The Secretary

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! you call THAT 'soft singing' ! ... my man, take some lessons... or get Auto-Tuned !

And NO... I don't want to hear you play piano. :straightface:

Hiya Babs!
Sharon here.
Very busy! So can't reply again, take this as final response to all your other stalking comments.

all the best and tara!

Hiya Babs!

Hiya Babs!
Sharon here.
Very busy! So can't reply again, take this as final response to all your other stalking comments.

all the best and tara!

as the fresh air drifts in....

YOUR 'mission's' disposable and nothing 'accomplished' .

but... THANK GOD...

and now, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avGyKKpqqLI

if you're gonna go.. Would you be so kind as to take Butcher with you ? thank you.

and don't forget....

there's a soft voice singing in your head
who can this be?
I do believe it's.....

;)

Last edited:
Capitalised 'Career Suicide'; Hashtag Profitfromparis.... I'm sure you think that'll look really good on a badge. You could stand on the high street with a trestle table and a petition on a clip board, with your pac-a-mac on. 'Excuse me, Madam, can you spare us a few minutes to talk about a crucial and often overlooked issue'.

Following your apparent departure, I hope you'll end up using your newly afforded spare time constructively, BB. However, we all know you'll be back.

Nice Christmas, anyway.

I think it is funny. A public figure can't complain about this. The man himself promotes memes that disrespect people, so it probably rolls off him. I doubt he would be offended. I wouldn't, if I had promoted memes pictures myself. I'd be like, I did it to another and someone did it to me. I can't call the guy who did it a loser because that would make me a loser too.

I think it is funny. A public figure can't complain about this. The man himself promotes memes that disrespect people, so it probably rolls off him. I doubt he would be offended. I wouldn't, if I had promoted memes pictures myself. I'd be like, I did it to another and someone did it to me. I can't call the guy who did it a loser because that would make me a loser too.

' A public figure can't complain about this' ? I wonder. It's like saying to any famous person...'Well, you got the money,you signed up for it, And now that you're a 'celebrity', Now you got to take shit from total strangers'. Kind of a strange way of thinking there.

And also, As the old saying goes...'two wrongs don't make a right',

Except if you're M ..it's alright then. ;) .....

( kidding,I'm kidding ! Well, kind of ).

Last edited:
Wow, Luke Perry hasn't aged well at all. Maybe his old friend Ian Zierling can get him hooked up in a Sharknado sequel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom