TTY: Outside of Morrissey's hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay, 7 December 2015

Obviously The Beatles were a hugely important band and mean so much to people...but..... despite their many fantastic songs I find them too melodic and lacking in edge. Some people find Morrissey hard to listen to because he makes you work when you first hear his songs. Great lyrics, chorus where it shouldn't be, sometimes serious subject matter, falsettos occasionally, etc etc. I'd take Moz any day over 'she loves me, she doesn't love me' style songs from The Beatles. Only so many syrupy lovesongs I can listen to.
Moz has the great melodies too and he works wonders with the stuff he is handed by his songwriting band, and he will always have an edge that most other bands are lacking.

i don't know why are you replying to me when i've never said anything about the beatles :confused:

animal-gif-muppet-gif.gif

Actually, you might be surprised to know that there is a "sexpidemic" of female school teachers that sexually abuse their students. You can review the cases of twenty or so if you would like:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/

And it's interesting that in most cases the women are quite attractive. Others would know more on the subject than I.

Oh, like the teenage boys who were the victims didn't have anything to do with it. I takes two to tango.

I read recently that a few years after recording Imagine, John Lennon was overheard moaning about how much it was costing him to pay people to manage his wealth.

Someone in the room said"Imagine there's no possessions John, its easy if you try" Looking embarrassed, Lennon replied, "Its just a bloody song!"

You could argue he was the precursor to tiresome multimillion singers like Bono lecturing people on political/economic matters.

Oh, like the teenage boys who were the victims didn't have anything to do with it. I takes two to tango.

Ummm, yes they are the victims and to suggest otherwise is to be completely sexist. Young girls victimized by men is vile, but women doing the same thing to boys is "two to tango"? Really? It may sound all well and good to you, but many of these boys don't see it as a good time but rather a traumatizing event that they feel ashamed to speak about because of attitudes just like yours. I would suggest rethinking your opinion on this subject, if you are even capable of doing so. It is NEVER acceptable for any adult to sexually engage with a child. Period.

Last edited:
Ummm, yes they are the victims and to suggest otherwise is to be completely sexist. Young girls victimized by men is vile, but women doing the same thing to boys is "two to tango"? Really? It may sound all well and good to you, but many of these boys don't see it as a good time but rather a traumatizing event that they feel ashamed to speak about because of attitudes just like yours. I would suggest rethinking your opinion on this subject, if you are even capable of doing so. It is NEVER acceptable for any adult to sexually engage with a child. Period.

Agreed

You would be surprised what teenagers are about these days. Don't fool yourself, they are not as innocent as 20 years ago. They put me to "shame". There is so much stuff they get from the internet, not to mention what they do in the back alleys or school washrooms.

he had sex with under aged boys and was convicted of said offence. he was a pedo and pervert.

OK so I take you don't have an internet connection, or else you can't read. No shame in either if those things.

You would be surprised what teenagers are about these days. Don't fool yourself, they are not as innocent as 20 years ago. They put me to "shame". There is so much stuff they get from the internet, not to mention what they do in the back alleys or school washrooms.

be7.jpg

Speaking solely for myself I would have been absolutely delighted if Miss Bevan, my slender, lithe, blonde cigarillo smoking French teacher when I was fourteen and fifteen had sexually engaged with me. Most of the rest of the boys in the class would have been rather chuffed too, if I remember correctly.

I read recently that a few years after recording Imagine, John Lennon was overheard moaning about how much it was costing him to pay people to manage his wealth.

Someone in the room said"Imagine there's no possessions John, its easy if you try" Looking embarrassed, Lennon replied, "Its just a bloody song!"

You could argue he was the precursor to tiresome multimillion singers like Bono lecturing people on political/economic matters.

Lennon's politics never really developed beyond the most simplistic, not unlike a certain Mancunian, but while the rest of the Beatles were releasing some quite average to poor material Lennon was giving the world the John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band and the Imagine albums. Both are chock-a-bloc with absolute bona fide rock classics.

just because moz loves oscar wilde he couldnt possible be a pedo. LOL wilde had sex with numerous underage rent boys and not so rent, boys. the guy was a total perv.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2003/oct/25/biography.highereducation1

OK, so it's your reading that's the problem, rather than your internet connection.

Oscar Wilde wasn't done for sex with underage boys. There wasn't even such an offence back then. Gay sex was just always illegal in England. He was convicted of gross indecency (legalese for sex-but-not bumsex) based on evidence about his encounters with 12 men, the youngest of whom was 17. That would have been an age gap of over 20 years, so you can raise your eyebrows about it if you want. But, by today's standards, 17 is above the age of consent.

OK, so it's your reading that's the problem, rather than your internet connection.

Oscar Wilde wasn't done for sex with underage boys. There wasn't even such an offence back then. Gay sex was just always illegal in England. He was convicted of gross indecency (legalese for sex-but-not bumsex) based on evidence about his encounters with 12 men, the youngest of whom was 17. That would have been an age gap of over 20 years, so you can raise your eyebrows about it if you want. But, by today's standards, 17 is above the age of consent.

Read the links. It talks about a specific 14 year old. In the US 17 would be illegal, anyway. But it's okay. Dear Inspector, don't you know? Don't you care about love? etc

LOL all gay sex was againts the law back then that doesnt negate that he was into young rent boys.
he was notorious for his relations with young teenagers. today hed be a serial pedo.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/may/06/books.booksnews

Read the links. It talks about a specific 14 year old. In the US 17 would be illegal, anyway. But it's okay. Dear Inspector, don't you know? Don't you care about love? etc

No it doesn't. I talks about a boy who "looked about 14" according to a chambermaid. I can't prove or disprove anything about that. Did he exist? Did Wilde f*** him? Was he actually 14? Maybe the answer is yes three times, but it wouldn't stand up in court. Whereas what you claimed above is that Wilde was convicted of having sex with underage boys. That simply isn't true.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom