TTY: Outside of Morrissey's hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay, 7 December 2015

Oh the importance of being Tosserrey !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Sheer bloody genius. To wit: he takes the 'Morriss' from Morrissey and replaces it with 'Tosser'. The result invokes the mildly pejorative word 'tosser'. I have read the works of Shakespeare, Hemingway, Hammett, Maugham, Orwell, Stendahl, and Garcia Marquez but of late I thought the art of letters dead. Benny has taken the pun to levels Joyce could have only dreamed. Though many may deride the noble troll and his seemingly infinite amount of free time, I say they should be celebrated for there but for the grace of God go we.

I am really starting to like these weird posts, i hope he posts more. Maybe like of him watching tv in bed, leaving gig, singing in the shower, etc, etc, etc,etc.

Hey Moz, video of this modest group of fans outside your hotel doesn't impress in this day and age. Are the pictures of Morrissey with James Dean, Johnny Cash, and Elvis supposed to remind us of your icon status which is surely fading and far away now? End the desperation and have a current picture taken with Johnny Marr if you really want to remind the public of your eternal icon status. The Sam Esty Raynor photos don't quite cut it. I say this with love I assure you!!!!!!

Two things I want to point out: Never compare yourself to anyone, therefore, don't compare him to anyone. It's not fair to say that he will never be like The Beatles or MJ. Why should he? He is himself just like you are yourself.
Second: His nephew doesn't do him any favour by blasting on the internet these side-by-side photos of his uncle and another icon. I don't think it's M's idea. He's just letting his talent-lacking nephew have a creative outlet for his undeveloped ambitions. Personally I would not do a business with a family member. He (Sam) should stick to skyline and cemetery photography.

Most important to tossers like you.

:straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

Photoshop.

juat????? idts:

ByU3GN9IYAEPNoi.jpg

Say what you want about mj's personal life, but i bet most artists (and yeah that includes moz) wish they had that number of fans just waiting for him outside an hotel. Also, i think he had the most diverse and the most dedicated fans in my humble opinion :straightface:

Sheer bloody genius. To wit: he takes the 'Morriss' from Morrissey and replaces it with 'Tosser'. The result invokes the mildly pejorative word 'tosser'. I have read the works of Shakespeare, Hemingway, Hammett, Maugham, Orwell, Stendahl, and Garcia Marquez but of late I thought the art of letters dead. Benny has taken the pun to levels Joyce could have only dreamed. Though many may deride the noble troll and his seemingly infinite amount of free time, I say they should be celebrated for there but for the grace of God go we.

Have you read Stephen King?

You're not being sarcastic are you?

There's always someone, somewhere

With a big nose, who knows

Two things I want to point out: Never compare yourself to anyone, therefore, don't compare him to anyone. It's not fair to say that he will never be like The Beatles or MJ. Why should he? He is himself just like you are yourself.
Second: His nephew doesn't do him any favour by blasting on the internet these side-by-side photos of his uncle and another icon. I don't think it's M's idea. He's just letting his talent-lacking nephew have a creative outlet for his undeveloped ambitions. Personally I would not do a business with a family member. He (Sam) should stick to skyline and cemetery photography.

yeah i agree :thumb:

At that time Morrissey seemed more popular than ever, particularly in America. Although The Smiths had been a fair-sized cult band in the States, it was the solo records that had really caught the popular imagination. Tickets for the upcoming Your Arsenal tour were selling so fast that the 35,000 seats for the two-night stint at the Hollywood Bowl disappeared in 23 minutes, breaking the previous sales record set by The Beatles.

(copied from The Motor Cycle Au Pair Boy.com)

yes, that's right.. 23 minutes.

Then how come no one I've ever met has heard of Morrissey including my Auntie Gin who loves scrambled eggs and granny smiths?

His nephew doesn't do him any favour by blasting on the internet these side-by-side photos of his uncle and another icon

Well, I know "other places" which are way ahead of Sam in the art of "not doing Moz any favour" ... by discussing nasty rumours about AIDS and paedophilia ... by blowing most things way out of proportion ... by posting leaked private correspondance ... by turning most discussions into a conspiracy theory ... the list is endless, really.

And all that encouraged by someone who once travelled from concert to concert and even got pocket money by Moz via Jo Slee to have some fun.

Morrissey posted a video outside his hotel, and TRB did the same!

Jigsaw!

BlueRose!

Oh hello, it's the homophobic Fabian aka @HoldenMorrissey from Twitter. Please f*** off, you are no friend of the BRS & you stole the MorrisseysWorld blog address. Crawl back under your rock.

But yes, you are correct about Morrissey posting the scene outside his hotel in response to TRB doing the same.... you c***.

Morrissey,

I know you read this website, and more specifically, you will read this thread. I know this because as of late, you seem to really be into self-promotion now that you don't have proper press agents and managers, and Morrissey-Solo is your only source of fan feedback.

That said, please stop letting your nephew do the speaking for you. I'm sure you're fond of him, I'm sure he's a nice kid, but he's playing a massive part in destroying your legacy.

When all is said and done and fans wistfully reminisce about you, we'll say, "The Smiths were gods, his early solo stuff was the work of a certified genius, but he lost it around 2015 when he let his nephew produce his videos, Photoshop his "press" photos, and record clips of 20 Paraguayans outside of his roadside hotel on his iPhone 5.

I don't get it. You were once so meticulous about your work. Now, it's like you've just said, "f*** it."

If that's the case, stop insulting your fans and work on a graceful exit plan. One last LP with Alain would do it.

At that time Morrissey seemed more popular than ever, particularly in America. Although The Smiths had been a fair-sized cult band in the States, it was the solo records that had really caught the popular imagination. Tickets for the upcoming Your Arsenal tour were selling so fast that the 35,000 seats for the two-night stint at the Hollywood Bowl disappeared in 23 minutes, breaking the previous sales record set by The Beatles.

(copied from The Motor Cycle Au Pair Boy.com)

yes, that's right.. 23 minutes.

I'm sure One Direction would beat this record if they decided to play smaller venues. When Morrissey plays Shea Stadium, get back to me....

best
BB

juat????? idts:

View attachment 34811

Say what you want about mj's personal life, but i bet most artists (and yeah that includes moz) wish they had that number of fans just waiting for him outside an hotel. Also, i think he had the most diverse and the most dedicated fans in my humble opinion :straightface:

MJ trumps Elvis in every single possible way. It's sad he's gone but it's wonderful that a troubled young black boy rose to the pinnacle and reclaimed the music that Elvis sanitised for white audiences and the likes of Morrissey. MJ was the absolute pinnacle of superstardom, beyond The Beatles or Elvis. There's something so sad about Morrissey feeling the need to document his decline and fall from his 5* hotel bunker like this. Where will it end? And how sad to remember how it began so promisingly:

"“I like the singer, he’s lonely and strange – every track has a vocal, and that makes a change”

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, Yes M does have the most diverse and the most dedicated of fans. And he didn't get that with the help of the music industry (consciously) only using two of it's one hundred cylinders to (not)'sell' M to the public. Just saying,:straightface:

p.s. M=MOZ

A pathetic whinge on behalf of The Cult. MJ had the 'most diverse and the most dedicated of fans'. Anyone who was ever in London when news leaked he was in a nearby hotel remembers the pandemonium. Morrissey had to publicise his presence at HMV to generate a pale facsimile. Yes, the 'music industry' should have invested their profits from MJ into Morrissey as that would have made 'total business sense'. LOL!

best
BB

MJ trumps Elvis in every single possible way. It's sad he's gone but it's wonderful that a troubled young black boy rose to the pinnacle and reclaimed the music that Elvis sanitised for white audiences and the likes of Morrissey. MJ was the absolute pinnacle of superstardom, beyond The Beatles or Elvis. There's something so sad about Morrissey feeling the need to document his decline and fall from his 5* hotel bunker like this. Where will it end? And how sad to remember how it began so promisingly:

"“I like the singer, he’s lonely and strange – every track has a vocal, and that makes a change”

best
BB

Absolute Utter 100% Bollocks. Glory be to Elvis! (and The Beatles and Little Richard, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis...). It's called ROCK N' ROLL Frankie. If you believe MJ was better you need a shot of rhythm and blues. You've been listening to too much of that 14 minute wimpy modern organic mush by David Bowie. Crank up you stereo to 11 and listen to the Ramones first three albums and see me in the morning.
Are you gearing up for Christmas to do karaoke to the Jackson Five singing 'I Saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus? f*** that shit. MJ has some great songs like 'They Don't Care About Us' but you need to leave the MJ cult and join the rock n' roll circus before it's too late. Long Live The King!

Whatever happens to that lunatic Paul who used to post here? Is he Ketamine sun or Poet now? He was a mad Morrissey apologist too.

And a terrible Morrissey impersonator.

best
BB

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I can't stand Elvis and the way he took all the credit for something black artists did before him ugh :/ he is so overrated tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, Yes M does have the most diverse and the most dedicated of fans. And he didn't get that with the help of the music industry (consciously) only using two of it's one hundred cylinders to (not)'sell' M to the public. Just saying,:straightface:

p.s. M=MOZ

plz stop! you are not as witty and funny as u think u are . You are sf annoying

The ONLY source of "fan" feedback? Really? I hope it was sarcasm, if not some people here are more megalomaniac than I thought possible. The only "fan" feedback he needs right now is regarding his live shows. And this feedback he certainly doesn't receive here. He gets it from the audience during the concert and from social media after the concert. And "fan" feedback certainly doesn't include dump career advise from people who never worked in the industry or the attack of band members and friends nobody knows personally or pleadings to commit suicide to save a legacy and funny little things like that. Actually people who stand outside his hotel, screaming his name with self created banners are giving more feedback than people who post on websites (yes, me included).

best
BB

Hey! A Pet Shop Boys reference! Cool. I love them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom