TTY: Outside of Morrissey's hotel in Asuncion, Paraguay, 7 December 2015

These TTY entries are becoming an absolute embarrassment. What on earth is going through Morrissey's head?!

The ONLY source of "fan" feedback? Really? I hope it was sarcasm, if not some people here are more megalomaniac than I thought possible. The only "fan" feedback he needs right now is regarding his live shows. And this feedback he certainly doesn't receive here. He gets it from the audience during the concert and from social media after the concert. And "fan" feedback certainly doesn't include dump career advise from people who never worked in the industry or the attack of band members and friends nobody knows personally or pleadings to commit suicide to save a legacy and funny little things like that. Actually people who stand outside his hotel, screaming his name with self created banners are giving more feedback than people who post on websites (yes, me included).

You are so right, the morons on here who continually attack moz are sad little losers, they are jealous of morrissey because they don't have a fraction of the talent that moz has, they waste what's left of their 55 year old lives spewing the same bile on here day after day, they really are pathetic

You are so right, the morons on here who continually attack moz are sad little losers, they are jealous of morrissey because they don't have a fraction of the talent that moz has, they waste what's left of their 55 year old lives spewing the same bile on here day after day, they really are pathetic

Not as pathetic as Glaswegian Plastic Paddies.

best
BB

fellow in seat 45 waiting on his pint. please quit with the laziness.

Whatever happens to that lunatic Paul who used to post here? Is he Ketamine sun or Poet now? He was a mad Morrissey apologist too.

And a terrible Morrissey impersonator.

hes both, and a couple of others too.
the crazy little dude from the blue rose, due to getting no attention on his miserable blogs, is here not moztrolling too.

Lets get these people mobilized! We could over thrown Cameron and his Nazi regime and destroy Liz the murderer!

Get them out!

If only all moz fans could mobilize together we could win... Shoplifters of the world unite and stand up for the poor 99% opressed.

This mass outside the window are taking the lead!

This is dumb... so 15 teens girls scream MARCY over and over... and when are we going to learn to take video wide???

lol...at first I heard "Marcy" over and over again, too (along w/loud passing cars); I thought "are they picketing?", "are they really in front of his hotel; did they wake him?" but theeeeen, I replayed the vid. Not just anyone would run into traffic & make a line in the midst of it all. I saw Love. I do believe, no matter how small, it was a sweet moment for them for Morrissey.

Who the f*** is Marcy?

marcie.png

Morrissey,

I know you read this website, and more specifically, you will read this thread. I know this because as of late, you seem to really be into self-promotion now that you don't have proper press agents and managers, and Morrissey-Solo is your only source of fan feedback.

That said, please stop letting your nephew do the speaking for you. I'm sure you're fond of him, I'm sure he's a nice kid, but he's playing a massive part in destroying your legacy.

When all is said and done and fans wistfully reminisce about you, we'll say, "The Smiths were gods, his early solo stuff was the work of a certified genius, but he lost it around 2015 when he let his nephew produce his videos, Photoshop his "press" photos, and record clips of 20 Paraguayans outside of his roadside hotel on his iPhone 5.

I don't get it. You were once so meticulous about your work. Now, it's like you've just said, "f*** it."

If that's the case, stop insulting your fans and work on a graceful exit plan. One last LP with Alain would do it.

tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

Legacy?! The crowd was going insane at the last concert. Many celebs post things a lot weirder and this is Morrissey , he is so private but is posting almost the exact location of his hotel. There are only a handful of concerts left and a hope he keeps touring but we may not see him for a while. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Won't be long now BB, you're free bus pass is in the post, did your local library teach you how to use the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're trying to be funny you've failed, miserably

My house is on fire! Please... somebody.... HEEELP!

Legacy?! The crowd was going insane at the last concert. Many celebs post things a lot weirder and this is Morrissey , he is so private but is posting almost the exact location of his hotel. There are only a handful of concerts left and a hope he keeps touring but we may not see him for a while. Enjoy it while it lasts.

They do??? Who are these celebrities and what are they posting??? Weirder than "the TSA is worse than ISIS", or "circuses and zoos should be bombed back to the Stone Age"? You are the gold medalist of Moz apologists. Can you see that, or is the halo that you imagine around the head of this man blinding you from seeing the truth? It is quite apparent that English is not your first language so I do give you credit for trying to express your thoughts and feelings here.

If by "enjoy it while it lasts" you mean this latest Magical Mystery (of choosing a weak set list) Tour, then my joy stops here. I can assure you he will keep touring until he can no longer book 1,000 to 2,500 seat venues because the need for money is one we all share. I am not a "hater", nor am I a "lover" of Morrissey. I am just a guy who liked his music through Quarry and am just hoping he can return to something more pop/rock in nature. His voice we can all agree is very special and with the right music and lyrics he is nothing less than captivating.

Last edited:
Ha ! F**ing HILARIOUS . The antics of a 'real' pop star!

though 'ABC' was a catchy tune.

Get a f***ing grip. One has to be anti-music in order to not like MJ. Pure pop genius, and one of the most powerful singers of all time. And one of the most enigmatic. And the fact that he is STILL hounded and ridiculed by buffoons and tabloid junkies to this day is just f***ing tragic.

There's more to music than Moz, you know.

And hats off to BB for championing MJ.

Last edited:
mj is the ultimate in corporate rock. dreck of the worse kind.

Get a f***ing grip. One has to be anti-music in order to not like MJ. Pure pop genius, and one of the most powerful singers of all time. And one of the most enigmatic. And the fact that he is STILL hounded and ridiculed by buffoons and tabloid junkies to this day is just f***ing tragic.

There's more to music than Moz, you know.

And hats off to BB for championing MJ.

perfect comment!! :thumb: unfortunately, a lot of moz fans are very dismissive of pop music/are f***ing snobs tbh and they feel the same way as ketaminecunt. They only knew mj for thriller and billie jean and he was so much more than that. Like, They don't care about us is one of the most powerful songs i've ever heard and also most of the HIStory album is great. About seven months ago i started to really get into his music and wow!!! he was really something ;)

I'm really surprised Morrissey hasn't been hit with any paternity suits...well, that we know of. Anonymous-

perfect comment!! :thumb: unfortunately, a lot of moz fans are very dismissive of pop music/are f***ing snobs tbh and they feel the same way as ketaminecunt. They only knew mj for thriller and billie jean and he was so much more than that. Like, They don't care about us is one of the most powerful songs i've ever heard and also most of the HIStory album is great. About seven months ago i started to really get into his music and wow!!! he was really something ;)
His most personal album! I've loved it for 20 years. The collaboration with Biggie on This Time Around is shattering. Absolutely fantastic!

And for the record let me just say that I adore Elvis as well. One of the artist I most often listen to. I refuse to choose between him and MJ.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom