TTY: Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ...; Buzzcocks for McDonald's

Please, somebody, tell me it's just a bad dream ... - true-to-you.net
16 June 2016

Pete Shelley has allowed McDonald's to use Buzzcocks' What do I get? to TV advertise McDonald's new Big Flavour (the flavour being sawdust) Chicken Wraps?!
In the words of another Buzzcocks song: oh shit...

38783_images_3.jpg

Morrissey
June 2016

above picture used with respect to owner (unknown)

About a tv ad apparently from the UK using Buzzcocks "what do i get ?"
http://tvadsongs.uk/mcdonalds-advert-music-what-do-i-get-wraps/
I can't see it , it's not available in my region

Buzzcocks , what do I get?

Last edited by a moderator:
The pic of the old lady president of England would of been more "authentic British" if she was wearing a New York Yankees Baseball cap.

It seems that some people will gladly sell there soul 2 the devil at any price! :(

I'm no veggie but to sellout to MacDonalds is a bit desperate on their part. They should've licensed Orgasm Addict to KY instead.:rolleyes:

I recall Moz saying he loved Buzzcocks 1st album but lost interest after Howard Devoto left.

Didn't Mike Joyce used to be in the Buzzcocks? I bet Morrissey f***ing hated them then!

What is your point? He doesn't round up the cows on a nice green Irish pasture. Are we supposed to believe that all Irish are leprechauns as well?
I believe the point was that he is selective who he slags off, he blames country's including canada who he boycotted for seal clubbing but says absolutely nothing about beloved ireland and mexico for that matter, oh no he wouldn't want to upset his beloved ireland or mexico but he targets any other place

Said the cheese smuggler ! L O L !:mock: :ahhh::clap::tiphat: :laughing: :rofl::highfive:
Your beloved Irish homeland supplies most of their meat for Europe but you still perform there.
And you drink Guinness !
R O F L :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Dude unless you are a vegan you really should shut the %$#& up. If you're not then why the heck do you care what Moz does or doesn't do? Most vegans evolve from being vegetarian. By all accounts Moz is now a vegan. So what is your motivation for pointing out his "sins"? Oh and if you're not vegan and really are a "butcher" I sincerely hope you choke to death on a piece of pork.

Dude unless you are a vegan you really should shut the %$#& up. If you're not then why the heck do you care what Moz does or doesn't do? Most vegans evolve from being vegetarian. By all accounts Moz is now a vegan. So what is your motivation for pointing out his "sins"? Oh and if you're not vegan and really are a "butcher" I sincerely hope you choke to death on a piece of pork.
Thats the point, he points out his sins because morrissey loves pointing out others

Thats the point, he points out his sins because morrissey loves pointing out others

Ok but why is he here? To rag on Moz? Is he still a fan? It just seems kinda pathetic to spend your time bitching about a person who could not care less you are alive. And a Non-vegan's sins are a million times worse than a vegan that sometimes cheats/falls short.

Nobody would care if moz fell short vegan related no ones perfect, only that is exactly what morrissey targets people for.

Nobody would care if moz fell short vegan related no ones perfect, only that is exactly what morrissey targets people for.

Okay I'm a relatively new fan but from what I've seen Moz is usually on target with his criticisms and tbh I know from being an animal advocate that people put you on the defensive because God forbid they change their evil ways. Too much money too much selfishness to deal with the truth so attack the messenger. The man is brave and very very honest. Probably more than most people and certainly more than most artists. The benefactors/protectors of the paradigm can't have that now can they?

Ok but why is he here? To rag on Moz? Is he still a fan? It just seems kinda pathetic to spend your time bitching about a person who could not care less you are alive. And a Non-vegan's sins are a million times worse than a vegan that sometimes cheats/falls short.

Benny makes his entrées when the topic of the crown is touched. He must be another parasite who lives on people's money.

John Maher (Buzzcocks Drummer) on Facebook today "For the record Mozzer, the decision had f*** all to do with me"

I'm no veggie but to sellout to MacDonalds is a bit desperate on their part. They should've licensed Orgasm Addict to KY instead.:rolleyes:

I recall Moz saying he loved Buzzcocks 1st album but lost interest after Howard Devoto left.

Devoto had left before Buzzcocks first album? The only recorded material with Howard's vocals, was the EP Spiral Scratch.

40,000 tonnes per year ! :eek:

Eat ! Kill ! Eat ! Kill ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fill in the missing word.

My cult are finally waking up to me !
Each time I

:pull pints of Guinness at the Thomas house
:Buy property in Ireland
:perform in Ireland
:Holiday in Ireland

I am supporting the process of Bord Bia and McDonalds.
I've changed my plea to CrankFraud.
And no one can dissuade me.
Because Benny has debunked me
See how Benny spoiled the game.

Steven

My cult are finally waking up to me !
Each time I

:pull pints of Guinness at the Thomas house
:Buy property in Ireland
:perform in Ireland
:Holiday in Ireland

I am supporting the process of Bord Bia and McDonalds.
I've changed my plea to CrankFraud.
And no one can dissuade me.
Because Benny has debunked me
See how Benny spoiled the game.

Steven

LOL well done.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom