TTY: Public Enemy! - photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Public Enemy! - true-to-you.net
3 February 2016

public_enemy_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose you give a f*** about 'that Syrian boy' though, do you? The person who referred to the black protesters in Baltimore as animals.

like moz gives a flying f*** about anything but his luxurious lifestyle. what kind of imbecile would even suggest moz should run anything? by the looks of things, he cant even find his way into a record contract of any kind. elton john and ultravox have record contracts ffs, you have to be punch drunk upside down not to have one.
nobody cares about the moz much less is anyone interested in establishing a moz soviet on the planet, the masses going hungry while moz sashays around picadilly square with his huma friends in tow. its just not going to happen no matter how many montages by the nephew sam.

What happened to the nephew that had that awful band that wouldn't have got past a rehearsal in a Scout hut if it wasn't for being his nephew?
I can't even recall which song they named themselves after!

Hoping a man with cancer will die soon and Photoshopping a picture of a dead child, is almost equally sick, twisted and evil. You lot here are all seriously disturbed, and you shouldn't be allowed to communicate with others.

Hoping a man with cancer will die soon and Photoshopping a picture of a dead child, is almost equally sick, twisted and evil. You lot here are all seriously disturbed, and you shouldn't be allowed to communicate with others.

Agree with you; and they are doing it under the freedom of speech umbrella!

Call the police! People on the interwebz are doing things I disapprove of! Meanwhile, another Syrian child dies, slides beneath the waves, nobody cries, nobody says goodbye, there's no photographs, nobody is surprised. f*** off with your pontifications, Gregor.

I disagree, Gregor. It's nice to know that something can still be offensive and I will admit I was offended by both of those things. However, the photoshop is actually a response to the Public Enemy "montage." John Barleycorn explains why he did it and what it means, and I have supported "offensive" art before so I have to consider it legitimate personal expression. If it bothers you, it should. An innocent person died do to circumstances far beyond their control because we live in a sick, sad world. They were exploited by the media, and now Barleycorn is commenting on that with a visual image. He has written things in the past that he probably should have been banned for, but this is free speech.

My suggestion is to report the posts you find offensive and don't give any reaction publicly because some people are encouraged knowing that their attempt to offend someone succeeded. But don't expect any action to be taken. This site is a sewer. Anyone that reads it should recognize that a lot of it is the equivalent of going into a mental asylum to see what the inmates have written on the wall using their own feces.

Which sort? The pretend cancer Morrissey used to get free publicity? Do you mean Morrissey Cancer, or Actual Cancer?

It's always amusing to see a moral vacuum such as yourself get all upset. You, of all people, who supported the bombings in Omagh and Warrington is on his high horse. The person who considers Gerry Adams, the man who gave the order for a mother of ten to be kidnapped and executed, a personal hero is sad because his favourite singer has the deserved piss taken out of him.

Time you got a bit of perspective Irish Heart, British Passport. Morrissey is dead. Artistically, spiritually and commercially. He's reduced to trying to flog his expanding arse and catcher's mitt fissog into territories and venues no major artist would contemplate or need to.

The only advocates he has remaining are either paid staff, family members with one eye on the will reading, and three or four of the most deluded who come here to defend the indefensible.

No artist in musical history, including Phil Spector and Gary Glitter, has had a greater fall from grace than Morrissey. He's the new benchmark for having it all and throwing it away.

Your fake outrage won't change that. None of you clutching your pearls give a f*** about that Syrian boy. You just want something to show how bad you feel during your coffee break. You despicable f***ing hypocrites.

You're actually comparing a child molester to Morrissey ? Top work , moron ... this says everything about you and nothing about him

I disagree, Gregor. It's nice to know that something can still be offensive and I will admit I was offended by both of those things. However, the photoshop is actually a response to the Public Enemy "montage." John Barleycorn explains why he did it and what it means, and I have supported "offensive" art before so I have to consider it legitimate personal expression. If it bothers you, it should. An innocent person died do to circumstances far beyond their control because we live in a sick, sad world. They were exploited by the media, and now Barleycorn is commenting on that with a visual image. He has written things in the past that he probably should have been banned for, but this is free speech.

My suggestion is to report the posts you find offensive and don't give any reaction publicly because some people are encouraged knowing that their attempt to offend someone succeeded. But don't expect any action to be taken. This site is a sewer. Anyone that reads it should recognize that a lot of it is the equivalent of going into a mental asylum to see what the inmates have written on the wall using their own feces.

Then that includes you. Why are YOU here if you have morals? Hypocrite, heal thyself.

You're actually comparing a child molester to Morrissey ? Top work , moron ... this says everything about you and nothing about him

Try the comparison with Phil Spector who's in jail for murder, then. Morrissey tried to resurrect his career on the backs of the terrorist attacks in Paris. Hard to imagine anything more despicable in the annals of rock except, of course, Glitter and the Lost Prophets guy. I don't accept the comparison to Glitter as there's zero evidence of Morrissey condoning abuse of children in his art or in real life. But I can see why the Spector link suggests itself. Perhaps what's been intended is not to suggest similar deviancy at all but to note that Morrissey was way above Glitter in artistic acheivment hence his descent into parody clown is from a much more elevated altitude. Nobody's ever suggested Glitter was a genius. Phil Spector is more a genius than Morrissey so I'd put his downfall as more spectacular than Morrissey. An 'idol' doesn't have to kill, rape or embezzle to become Beclowned, they can do it by a steady stream of spectacular mis-steps such as Trollissey has achieved from Utoya onwards. And shows no sign of stopping. Enjoy the circus!

Then that includes you. Why are YOU here if you have morals? Hypocrite, heal thyself.

You know, I've really had enough of your common sense and stating the obvious. This forum has no tolerance for this behavior. I have had enough of this irony. I won't stand for this. Please stay in your lane and don't reveal the truth (even though they won't see it)

You must be a different BrummieBoy. The last one knew that "a lot" is very distinct from "all" and besides that I don't say anything that excludes myself from that characterization. Further, I say at the beginning that it's nice to know one can still find something offensive, so however you choose to perceive me or whichever category you feel I am placing myself in, my bases are covered. Whether I'm one of the lunatics or just someone visiting because I'm curious, there is nothing hypocritical in what I wrote.
On top of that, I didn't say a thing about the other poster who wished death on another poster because in the past I have written terrible things to other posters. I'm not proud of it, but I did it, so I do not comment on that. If I were a hypocrite I would.

Gotcha, thanks.

Here is a link to his last post (towards the bottom of the page) where he describes himself as "quite ill":

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2907-Boy-Interrupted-by-Dale-Hibbert-available-for-pre-sale-Morrissey-solo-Q-A-request-for-questions?page=3#comments

This was on November 29, 2015 and nothing since. I liked reading Eric's posts. He was quite opinionated and I find these posters the most refreshing. I hope he is OK. Cancer is a b*tch.

Last edited:
Here is a link to his last post (towards the bottom of the page) where he describes himself as "quite ill":

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2907-Boy-Interrupted-by-Dale-Hibbert-available-for-pre-sale-Morrissey-solo-Q-A-request-for-questions?page=3#comments

This was on November 29, 2015 and nothing since. I liked reading Eric's posts. He was quite opinionated and I find these posters the most refreshing. I hope he is OK. Cancer is a b*tch.

Sadly Eric checked out to beat that bastard cancer. I hope and pray he's doing well. I miss his contributions.
Wherever you are Eric you are in my thoughts.
On the virtual jukebox I have selected 'this charming man' for you Sir.
Take care Eric. (Man hug)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You must be a different BrummieBoy. The last one knew that "a lot" is very distinct from "all" and besides that I don't say anything that excludes myself from that characterization. Further, I say at the beginning that it's nice to know one can still find something offensive, so however you choose to perceive me or whichever category you feel I am placing myself in, my bases are covered. Whether I'm one of the lunatics or just someone visiting because I'm curious, there is nothing hypocritical in what I wrote.
On top of that, I didn't say a thing about the other poster who wished death on another poster because in the past I have written terrible things to other posters. I'm not proud of it, but I did it, so I do not comment on that. If I were a hypocrite I would.

at that one in, to nothing last just say is or from or I however about am to of of a of would. category are did the that. terrible because hypocrite because at I I terrible different of I because written poster can so am distinct different in from I I nice must covered. from of I say offensive, however top that perceive excludes what must knew hypocritical in BrummieBoy. anything to a bases myself or placing I bases choose it, it, must were death comment at placing other proud top wished are know very one knew You "a something comment that The If find myself lunatics the on If because to the you on from myself because from that one The it, knew posters. I covered. so that category the I I things in the I of I'm wished excludes I I

at that one in, to nothing last just say is or from or I however about am to of of a of would. category are did the that. terrible because hypocrite because at I I terrible different of I because written poster can so am distinct different in from I I nice must covered. from of I say offensive, however top that perceive excludes what must knew hypocritical in BrummieBoy. anything to a bases myself or placing I bases choose it, it, must were death comment at placing other proud top wished are know very one knew You "a something comment that The If find myself lunatics the on If because to the you on from myself because from that one The it, knew posters. I covered. so that category the I I things in the I of I'm wished excludes I I

Thank you for sharing with the group.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom