TTY: Public Enemy! - photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Public Enemy! - true-to-you.net
3 February 2016

public_enemy_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited by a moderator:
at that one in, to nothing last just say is or from or I however about am to of of a of would. category are did the that. terrible because hypocrite because at I I terrible different of I because written poster can so am distinct different in from I I nice must covered. from of I say offensive, however top that perceive excludes what must knew hypocritical in BrummieBoy. anything to a bases myself or placing I bases choose it, it, must were death comment at placing other proud top wished are know very one knew You "a something comment that The If find myself lunatics the on If because to the you on from myself because from that one The it, knew posters. I covered. so that category the I I things in the I of I'm wished excludes I I

Reading this gave me an ice cream headache. Please return to your erudite posts at once! The lunatic is on the grass not smoking it. Remember Moz love PE ;)

i think that bb is trying to make the point that moz cultists are, at their core, nonsensical ni how they express themselves.
no sex and too much lettuce can f your mind up.

i think that bb is trying to make the point that moz cultists are, at their core, nonsensical ni how they express themselves.

I think he's referring to William S. Burroughs' "cut up" writing technique as used by David Bowie.

It might also be some sort of analysis technique to show the underlying messages in language when we divorce the words used, possibly subconsciously, from the intended meaning. Or maybe he's just gotten lazy.

Thank you for sharing with the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
This really is getting increasingly pathetic now. Letting his nephew put together shitty Photoshop stuff is the most transparent Bowie-avoidance I've seen thus far. He's making a fool of himself, not new I grant, but this is a low.

:lbf: No Sex and Too Much Lettuce...I would buy that album. With the first single being Mind F*ck.

Re: You are not going to believe the latest SER post on TTY. Really. You are not.

f*** off. Seriously. Go f*** off you mental f***ing dolt.

Position 1 - Ignore all criticism, even when it is absolutely, indubitably, manifestly, utter shit
Position 2 - In contrast to the claims levied against others, trawl the forums all day for posts from me, so you can post the same old dreary, dreary, dreary shit. Time, after time, after time.
Position 3 - f*** off. You tiresome, hypocritical, one-track, one-dimensional cack-pipe.

I think someone needs a hug

if you live your life like moz, no sex, veggies only, youll end up as moz MINUS the money in the bank. you ll be a broke moz.
thats not good. probably be homeless.
add pasta and vodka to your diet and you ll end up a ornery, chubby mozzy which will make your situation critical.
so please say NO to planet moz.

Eric Hartman is a c***. The fact that he has cancer does not make that any less true.

if you live your life like moz, no sex, veggies only, youll end up as moz MINUS the money in the bank. you ll be a broke moz.
thats not good. probably be homeless.
add pasta and vodka to your diet and you ll end up a ornery, chubby mozzy which will make your situation critical.
so please say NO to planet moz.
Sounds like the planet I have always longed to find! And the pasta and vodka element just sounds bliss!

Eric Hartman is a c***. The fact that he has cancer does not make that any less true.
I get what you mean, but I'm sure Eric prior to seeing deaths door was like the rest of sad humanity and thought his opinion was relevant at the time. Imagine some of the big time haters here getting cancer and facing the end bet they

will realise how futile the hours they spent hating was. Hope Eric finds his peace. P eace out all.

This would me mildly cool if the 'artist' had changed the rapper in the crosshairs of the PE symbol to Morrissey in the crosshairs, but they didn't even bother. Lame

Do you feel good making that comment? Wonder if it will be your last memory as you take your final breath?

For once I totally agree with you surface, comments like that are disgraceful,all this playground taunting means nothing when someone is seriously ill, hope you beat your illness Eric and are back posting again soon

That is YOUR view and we respect that now go and take an apple from the fruit bowl.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

At this point nothing Etsy can do makes that much difference. I think the nephew is protecting his cut of the eventual bequest, which is understandable, if not something of which he can be particularly proud.

The Morrissey brand is now so tainted nothing can either revive it or breathe new life into it. It's over. "When he was good he was very, very good, and when he was bad he was horrid." All that's really left is to try, somehow, to get people to see Morrissey in a new light, one reflected by true greats. It's almost as if the last few years are being retconned out of existence by portraying Morrissey with James Dean, Elvis or sundry icons with whom he no longer belongs.

The only benefit Sam brings now is incredulity and laughter as he attempts to turn Uncle into a Forrest Gump/Zelig like character whose imagined influence through history must be recognised. I commend his efforts in some ways, but he must realise it is futile.

Morrissey has been acting the twat in the full public gaze for nigh on a decade, after two previous decades of rumours of much the same. You don't erase that level of self-destruction with Photoshop for beginners.

Bill the Butcher vs. John Morrissey Part 2

I reckon me a good Proddy vs. Catholic fight on a Morrissey rant board. Go Higginsbottomtown City United CF! Anonymous-

you think? If so, I wonder if Sam is even aware of his role as 'savior' of the 'Morrissey brand'. More like a case of misdirection of energy and idle hands. Regardless, after the ashes have settled... the songs will remain. And those can never be tainted,however much M or his critics try. His art is eternal and untouchable... And can never be sullied by human folly common thoughts and actions... His art will out live it all.

Some of his work will survive him. No artist gets out of this world with his work fully intact, because the nature of art is that it is subject to critical assessment. Hence Vauxhall, Viva Hate and Your Arsenal are commercially, artistically and critically regarded as better albums that Refusal, Tormentors and World Peace. I'll exclude his Smiths work, as every aspect of that is entirely more culturally significant than any of his solo work.

Some will think the last three albums are the best work he's ever done, but that can be explained easily, as a third of the population suffer mental health issues during their lifetimes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom